Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide (3937 Views)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) / Kidnapper Of Sheik Dahiru Bauchi’s Grandson Apprehended, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by InfoNow: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2021
These are not the best of times for famous billionaire and chairman of Doyin Group of Companies, Prince Samuel Adedoyin, as one of his grandsons, Subomi Olabayo, on Tuesday, committed suicide.

The 28-year-old Subomi is the son of Lola Olabayo, a daughter of Prince Adedoyin and Managing Director of Royals Fast Food, Ilorin.

According to First Weekly, the body of Subomi was reportedly discovered around 5pm in the backyard of their Ilorin residence, while he was said to have left the house around 11am.

Sources close to the family revealed that Subomi had been depressed for sometime and ...

READ MORE: https://witnessngr.com/billionaire-doyin-group-chairman-samuel-adedoyins-grandson-commits-suicide/

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by tutudesz: 10:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Suicide is never the answer undecided but if you are tired of life, just donate your organ undecided

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by sweetshisha: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2021
No matter what suicide is not an option

The nigga fvcked up but RIP regardless
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 24, 2021
If you are depressed, it means the pressure potential of the spirit is low. Simple solution is to take a lot of coffee and read how to design a rocket. But be careful of blood pressure. Balance is essential.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by lastempero: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:
If you are depressed, it means the pressure potential of the spirit is low. Simple solution is to take a lot of coffee and read how to design a rocket. But be careful of blood pressure. Balance is essential.

Good advice there. Nawa most often families dont do enough to curtail this they rather blame ur ass off and add salt to the injury. A younger lad of mine was depressed at a time but he was able to spill it out to me. Mehn i enter work immediately. I first of all told him he has no problem and they gave hime some relief. Cruise the guy sotee hm remember say life dey sweet. Unconventional method i must say. Carry bitxhes spoil my g. Na so the narrative change.

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by FarahAideed: 11:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Social media pressure is fueling a new type of unrealistic expectation which is leading to depression.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2021
lastempero:

Good advice there. Nawa most often families dont do enough to curtail this they rather blame ur ass off and add insult to the injury. A younger lad of mine was depressed at a time but he was able to spill it out to me. Mehn i enter work immediately. I first of all told him he has no problem and they gave hime some relief. Cruise the guy sotee hm remember say life dey sweet. Unconventional method i must say. Carry bitxhes spoil my g. Na so the narrative change.

That was smart. Life can be depressing without real focus and industrious mind. Idle mind is either a devil workshop or depressed. Mind requires input to keep busy the processing nozzles, and coffee keeps it alert and at good vibes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by DDDEnterprises: 11:09am On Jun 24, 2021
No to suicide! God comfort his family
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Meeehn. Y nah? If you are depressed,please talk to someone please.
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Mayng01(m): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2021
Rip to the deceased
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by esky158(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2021
All dis rich people that are depressed what is depressing u cous u get money u still dey depressed u no well . depression na for man way no get money haa
U no get money problem u get depression
R.I.P to the dead
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Stone03: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:

You made a striking point here, "the pressure potential of the spirit is low" therefore, pressure becomes unbearable.

But may I submit to you that coffee isn't the answer.

Only a spirit can heal the spirit, and something can only be healed by it's very source material.

I once found myself in such situation and suicide seemed the only way out until the word of God in the scripture began to rejuvenate my soul, The Spirit of God in the word of God began to overtake my spirit and those heavy weight of life began to dissipate.

Nothing heals the spirit of man and gives it strength like God's word Isaiah 40:29-31

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by AustineE1: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2021
I can smell drugs!RIP thou!
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by kenzysmith: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2021
I no blame am some siblings can frustrate person just as my own father is frustrating me at the moment

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by kenzysmith: 11:55am On Jun 24, 2021
AustineE1:
I can smell drugs!RIP thou!
so poor people don't do drugs. If depression hold u my brother u feel enter trailer mouth or Bleep ashawo with HIV raw without fear

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Stone03:

You made a striking point here, "the pressure potential of the spirit is low" therefore, pressure becomes unbearable.

Only a spirit can heal the spirit, and something can only be healed by it's very source material.

I once found myself in such situation and suicide seemed the only way out until the word of God in the scripture began to rejuvenate my soul, The Spirit of God in the word of God began to overtake my spirit and those heavy weight of life began to dissipate.

Nothing heals the spirit of man and gives it strength like God's word Isaiah 40:29-31

Spirit potential capacitance naturally is boosted by connecting to Source of Life force via meditation and connecting soul-spirit complex to interuniversal wifi, so yes spirituality helps but for those who have no direction on how to establish such connectivity, coffee and or cannabis are plant products designed to connect one to the source codes of life.

Whether we agree or not, is not consequential to my point, I know coffee helps a lot when your intention is to influence the spirit from the physical, if you are not aware of it, need not concern me. It works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by The5DME(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Rocket keh? grin
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
The5DME:
Rocket keh? grin
Any complex science that requires huge mental momentum is cool. We call anything difficult, rocket science, right?
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by The5DME(m): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Any complex science that requires huge mental momentum is cool. We call anything difficult, rocket science, right?
Yeah; you're right.
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
The5DME:
Yeah; you're right.

How is your own training going ?

Angels are being birthed into demonic families; cos family is the best training ground to groom incoming brave warriors for their future exploits in life.
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Commentor: 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Spirit potential capacitance naturally is boosted by connecting to Source of Life force via meditation and connecting soul-spirit complex to interuniversal wifi, so yes spirituality helps but for those who have no direction on how to establish such connectivity, coffee and or cannabis are plant products designed to connect one to the source codes of life.

Whether we agree or not, is not consequential to my point, I know coffee helps a lot when your intention is to influence the spirit from the physical, if you are not aware of it, need not concern me. It works.

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by The5DME(m): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Billyonaire666:

How is your own training going ?

Angels are being birthed into demonic families; cos family is the best training ground to groom incoming brave warriors for their future exploits in life.
Going well. Had a terrible dream today fighting demons. Was so scary. I realized one doesn't really need to believe in a God to fight these things. That's where these religious people get it wrong.
My only problem is the financial aspect of my life. That's where I need an angelic touch on grin
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
InfoNow:
These are not the best of times for famous billionaire and chairman of Doyin Group of Companies, Prince Samuel Adedoyin, as one of his grandsons, Subomi Olabayo, on Tuesday, committed suicide.

The 28-year-old Subomi is the son of Lola Olabayo, a daughter of Prince Adedoyin and Managing Director of Royals Fast Food, Ilorin.

According to First Weekly, the body of Subomi was reportedly discovered around 5pm in the backyard of their Ilorin residence, while he was said to have left the house around 11am.

Sources close to the family revealed that Subomi had been depressed for sometime and ...

READ MORE: https://witnessngr.com/billionaire-doyin-group-chairman-samuel-adedoyins-grandson-commits-suicide/

Depression is not fully understood in Nigeria. Mental illness is not fully understood in Nigeria. They will be taking people for prayer etc, saying that its somebody doing it.

Even a lot of our so called leaders are mentally unbalanced and will be sectioned and locked up in a saner country
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by godlessmind: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Stone03:

You were making sense until you added a bible verse.

Nigerians can't do without adding the God shit in whatever they do.... undecided
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
What could possibly cause someone from a rich home to be depressed?

What if they now face what the average person is facing in this harsh economy? Hmm..
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by sunshineV(f): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
suicide can solve some problem. make dem use him money do giveaway

(1) (2) (Reply)

SUPER TV CEO: Chidinma Disowned Her Family And Changed Her Name – Sister / Just yesterday 3 killed in Anambra - Blackaxe and Vikings PHOTOS / Man Mistaken To Be James Nwafor Of Akwuzu SARS Beaten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.