Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,186 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide (3948 Views)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) / Kidnapper Of Sheik Dahiru Bauchi’s Grandson Apprehended, Ransom Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by ThothHermes: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
FarahAideed:
Social media pressure is fueling a new type of unrealistic expectation which is leading to depression.
He's the grandson of a billionaire for God's sake.
Which expectation did he fail to meet in this money-crazed world?
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by FarahAideed: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
ThothHermes:
He's the grandson of a billionaire for God's sake.
Which expectation did he fail to meet in this money-crazed world?

He might me an ugly chap like his lineage
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Londonboyrep(m): 5:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
I think I know why it’s mostly wealthy people that commit suicide. My analogy is this : most poor people when they are depressed always think ‘if only I had money’ things would be better. The prospect of becoming rich 1 day keeps them from taking their lives. They could win the lottery for example. With rich people,when they are depressed there is always the feeling of hopelessness and its usually about things they cannot change i.e sexuality, someone not loving them back, long term illness or even the thought of becoming poor due to debts.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by googi: 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Well, you are not far from the truth. But poverty contributes more to suicide than wealth.

In Nigeria, some part only care about today since they think God will take care of tomorrow. Even in very cold countries where homeless are forced into shelter, some of them escape shelters and a few freeze to death. Not because they want to commit suicide but because they prefer free living with no responsibility. One even claimed he did not like shelters because it is crowded and smelly.

Another part of Nigeria you may know is where people would rather die trying to be rich or commit suicide. They feel they have nothing to live for and that support your point. The third part of Nigeria, lazy poor people hang unto friends and relatives almost like a parasite rather than commit suicide.

The high number of suicide in Nigeria today is an aberration. Nigerians hardly commit suicide. Some years ago, a suicide bomber was paid to blow off a big building in Abuja with a truck loaded with gasoline. Trust Nigerians then, he put a heavy stone on the accelerator to blow the building off. The truck got stuck.

We don't commit suicide, especially over money we could not enjoy. This was why it was a surprise then that a Nigerian was the underwear bomber trying to blow the plane off in the US. But now suicide everywhere.

Londonboyrep:
I think I know why it’s mostly wealthy people that commit suicide. My analogy is this : most poor people when they are depressed always think ‘if only I had money’ things would be better. The prospect of becoming rich 1 day keeps them from taking their lives. They could win the lottery for example. With rich people,when they are depressed there is always the feeling of hopelessness and its usually about things they cannot change i.e sexuality, someone not loving them back, long term illness or even the thought of becoming poor due to debts.
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Julianaa: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Imagine the grandson of a "billionaire" committing suicide depression

Nawao
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by Isacar(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Londonboyrep:

Tru talk Sir, but wen lack steps in or rather being broke arises, evrytin becomes tiring. Like hw I feel nw. I hav exams 2marrow morning and still yet nothing to eat. The thought of doing anything wuld come but still, Bobo no go givein. We gats presson it's not d end. God help us all
Re: Billionaire Doyin Group Chairman, Samuel Adedoyin’s Grandson Commits Suicide by fuzyc: 2:16am On Jun 26, 2021
I am not a big master in CBD technologies or something else,but i can say that smoking really helps me
with recovery and improving my relaxing time. I use this site to buy weed
and i think that ther is the best shop for sure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Loses Job After Her Head Was Photoshopped To A Naked Body / Missing Teenager, Reported To Travel To Malaysia For Hook Up / If You Start War Again In Nigeria, We Will Join Biafrans And Destroy You Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.