Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Self Development/skill Or School. (advise Me) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Self Development/skill Or School. (advise Me) (8530 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / What Do You Advise Me To Do? / Help!! Business Or School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Self Development/skill Or School. (advise Me) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Kingcredo:

Please where can I see the PDF, Sir?

I uploaded it here but Nairaland keeps removing it for some reasons. I just sent you a PM. Please reply so I can send it to you.
Re: Self Development/skill Or School. (advise Me) by Igwe29(m): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Cryomancer:

I was also in your shoes years ago and it wasn't east deciding too.

Economics is a very nice course and it has lots of prospects too. But if you're not very good with calculation, please avoid it because it might end in tears.

Criminology/political science is also fine but what are the prospect here in Nigeria.? I'll advise you check out international relations/diplomatic studies instead.

Please don't just study any course just because you want to go to school. Nigeria is very hard now and the job market is becoming competitive, so I'll advise you study a course that can give you a good placement in the present day Nigeria.

I finally studied Insurance when law wasn't forthcoming and I did not regret that decision till date. So I'll advise you some list of promising courses below which I feel an art student can comfortably study and come out with good grades too.

*Insurance
*Industrial relations/personnel management
*Business administration
*International relations and diplomacy
*Estate management
*Psychology

Goodluck Bro... I hope this helps.

Thank you bro for your candid input, I appreciate. It's not easy like you rightly said. I already registered Accountancy.

I had always admired Estate Management but lost interest when I realized it's a science course. Other courses you mentioned are quite interesting but I'm looking at the prospects. I hope and pray I gain admission. Thank you once again �.
Re: Self Development/skill Or School. (advise Me) by Drella(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Cryomancer:

I was also in your shoes years ago and it wasn't east deciding too.

Economics is a very nice course and it has lots of prospects too. But if you're not very good with calculation, please avoid it because it might end in tears.

Criminology/political science is also fine but what are the prospect here in Nigeria.? I'll advise you check out international relations/diplomatic studies instead.

Please don't just study any course just because you want to go to school. Nigeria is very hard now and the job market is becoming competitive, so I'll advise you study a course that can give you a good placement in the present day Nigeria.

I finally studied Insurance when law wasn't forthcoming and I did not regret that decision till date. So I'll advise you some list of promising courses below which I feel an art student can comfortably study and come out with good grades too.

*Insurance
*Industrial relations/personnel management
*Business administration
*International relations and diplomacy
*Estate management
*Psychology

Goodluck Bro... I hope this helps.

Please,What advantage does a business administration graduate have?
What are some of the job opportunities?
Re: Self Development/skill Or School. (advise Me) by Moogurisar: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
You'd better do what you enjoy doing.
You need to make a plan and try to predict which skills you'll need doing a blog. I mean It's great that writing comes easily to you, however, apart from writing, you'll also need to promote your blog so that other people will read it, otherwise it will be waste of time. As for diploma, you should decide for yourself which perks it gives and whether you want these perks.More often than not people are so absorbed by the thought that they will get diploma, however, when they get it, they don't know what to do with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons To Become A Commercial Airline Pilot / How To Figure Out If You’re In The Wrong Job / 6,000 Council Workers Sacked Over Fake WAEC, Age Falsification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.