Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) (35644 Views)

I Will Make A Beautiful Bride — Nerita Ezenwa, Fani-Kayode’s New Lover Says / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / FFK Hails Ghanaian Wife, Regina For Support In Battle With Precious Chikwendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by afamaustin(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Many HV come,see and gone.take it easy gal
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by georgeakins: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kraspo:
FFK has really enjoyed this life oo

You are right, mehn! The kind of life I wish to live. If you have money, you will know that women are cheap
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by akanjikokoro: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Women for money sha. Nawa o
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by madjune(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
MSRA:

Like seriously, where does this man get these ladies from?

Onitsha.
Yellow girls wey fine pass this one full there.

I don see FFK for area there before.
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
See the reply he gave her, I hear you, he wanna be sure say the babe love him for real shall because money can make things like this happen
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by lereinter(m): 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Stupid man

The money that Yahya have him, he's using it to fc.uk yellow small Ibo girls

He will soon quote Bible to support this act
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by SKYHIGHfx: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

E dey pain another NL IPIG terrorist monkey. grin grin grin grin

I resemble ipob for your eye? werey
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by GuyfawkesAB(m): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
One of the things Yoruba boys are born for- satisfying Igbo Women. The way all these fine Igbo babes dey pursue Yoruba d*ck ehn, no be here o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Very ugly creatures. undecided
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by Educationalserv: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
Thank you uncle. So a man is not expected to have any female relations until he is 40 and rich or what? Many young men by age 35 or less are comfortable and ready for to marry but how are we to do that when all the girls our age are following sugar daddies in their 60's. Make una dey calm down with this motivational talk. Life is not that serious.
when them slam you rent and quit notice u go know how serious.
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by ModelLook(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for their effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

Why didn't you Invest in a Credible Company that gives Legal Deed of Agreement signed by the lawyers and you, Post Dated Cheque with Capital and ROI together with Insurance Coverage.

My company gives that and more to it's investors. Next time Sir....look for credible Companies with over 5 years of experience to invest in not Investment that sway you with big ROIs.
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by ModelLook(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
I want to sing love songs to somebody wink
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by jimmynauty: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fatal distraction
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by Exodora: 6:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
How do these girls feel comfy with these old men hands around them .
A very disgusting thing .
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by motymop: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
ndidibabe:
That girl isn't ugly by any standard. I have seen her more than 3 times. She is clean and beautiful..

That is a fair ugly girl

Guess you saw her on makeup
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by sweetshisha: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
cool

Ahhh!!! shocked Fani Kayode be the ultimate God father of Yoruba demon

See cruise

Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by Gfskw: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by dlaw70(m): 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for their effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

Make it 200k and I may show u where he is
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by phemmyfour: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
He ll soon break that your beating heart
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nothing concern me. He’ll soon replace her.
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by Ojayk(m): 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Recurring constants
1. Fair ladies
2. Igbo ladies
3. Ex beauty Queen's

What are the common denominators/backgrounds for these preferences?
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Educationalserv:
when them slam you rent and quit notice u go know how serious.
so 25 year old guys who pay their rent and bills but still date women do it how? Stop using your own condition to judge all men. Some men can actually multitask.
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by sisisioge: 6:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Chai! My heart really beats for this girl o....may God make this union good finally. Abi who doesnt know the importance of trend analysis biko grin
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by themanderon: 8:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Another one about to bite the dust. These girls would never learn. Always seeking to reap where they did not sow.
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2021
Ffk4President cool
Re: FFK Hails Nerita Ezenwa As She Sings Love Song (Video) by murphyibiam15(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Billyonaire666:
FFK lives for money and sex and power.

What else?
Exactly what any man would want to live for. Those are the sweetness of life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) / National Assembly Resumes Sitting (Live Updates) / Funke Akindele Deletes Politics-Related Posts From Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.