Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) (51934 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Divorce Papers Reveal Real Reason For Break Up (Pix) / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by ZooOga: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
I read about one minute of dis ghetto mentally sh*t and had to stop polluting my brain. sad
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
That's because on average, men are more emotionally secure than women!
Baawaa:

Women with their problems, on mother's day I have never seen men complaining.
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by akanjikokoro: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Both are deceiving themselves.
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Frales6(f): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hmmmm. husband and wife matter!! But can a woman actually take care of herself and the family without letting anyone know? if na me I go just assume that the man does not exist and take care of my children because as he don get new wife now, all his attention will move to that side so no matter what you say on social media he will do what is in his mind.
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by seyz91(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Confirm talk and no be germany alone sef, abroad in general
90percent of our people abroad are just their for coverups

Abroad aint that easy and rosy like that

Even abroad citizens sef are struggling not to talk of some other country citizen

Being abroad doesn't mean success

Standard of life just better and upgraded over there

There are way too many people in nigeria better than alot living abroad

Facts only!
seunfape:
say she they Germany no mean say she better pass u, Ibadan might be better than Germany depending on the angle you are checking it from. Am talking from experience bro.

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Aditkd:
Greetings Ma'am. I do understand what you mean Madam. But isn't it good if you make use of the term " Some Men " We still have good men out there. Thank you very much and do have a pleasant day Ma'am. quote author=Divinehealer post=103047253]Naija men can be very toxic when you stop being a yes sir, yes sir woman to their every whim. Very evil souls most of them.

Ok. I will keep that advice in mind. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Starzo: 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Divinehealer:
Naija men can be very toxic when you stop being a yes sir, yes sir woman to their every whim. Very evil souls most of them.
here's a solution for you:- try not to have anything to do with a Nigerian man okay?!.
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by sonnie10: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
The law in Nigeria court marriage do not permit someone to marry while they have not officially divorced. So I don’t know how she said he is planning to marry in September.

The only explanation could be that they did not do registry marriage.

Therefore if they did not court marriage he does not have to go to court to sign their divorce papers. So he might be right.

But if they did, and he marry again without do process. of annulling the former, that is an offense and the new marriage is void
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Starzo:

here's a solution for you:- try not to have anything to do with a Nigerian man okay?!.
Sure
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Starzo: 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Divinehealer:
Sure
tanx for the favor
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by princewarri1985: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Perry26: 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
After all this show of love, nw dy seem like 2 enemies dat cnt cross path.. God pls my marriage will b among d best on earth.. to hell with others
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by VTJN(m): 5:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
mayklef:
Madam wan get license to continue her oloshoism business
if it were the man, what will you tag him as?

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Onyi22:
Oh God my father, help my marriage.
My future Marriage will not fail, Amen
may God answer your prayer as you wished.
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
I am here to entertain myself

1 Like

Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by MrPaul2: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
Afonja sign it na. She prefers àshawo work than staying in husband house.
Social media, politicians and money has ruined many homes.
The husbands eyes are open now. While hugging you, she is replying messages from a politician. Fear Edo women .
Sign it and let the olosho have peace.
When will you grow up? Can’t you type without insulting? Is she the only one from Edo? Don’t you have Edo people around you enjoying good marriage? Please grow up.
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Pimine: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
I have learnt to keep quiet in matters like this, I will never judge anybody cos as he dey man body na so he dey woman body...

That you hate someone doesn't mean God will never bless him or her..
The person I was planning to show pepper when I finally make it or travel out Don travel go Germany last week and me still dey ibadan...
So on this note, I give up on hating people or trying to show dem pepper.. Ever since I Don dey notion all these Yeye plans, I am always at the receiving end..
Aswearugaaad

Lol. Damn bro you so funny!
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by ExpressBooking(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
I really dont understand this drama of "sign the divorce papers". I used to watch those on African Magic. Do you really need one to sign divorce papers?

Divorce is a decree of a competent court of jurisprudence and pronounced by a magistrate or judge as Decree Nissi, then after 3 months Decree Absolute.

The only thing i know that requires a consent signature is a "Legal Separation" in which both parties agree to terms of separation and thia will be presented to a court to form the basis of a divorce. Even when your partner refuses to enter into a mediation cum legal separation agreement with you, You are entitled to explore a forced type of agreement called "Judicial separation" in which the court determines and sets the conditions of a separation. Then once a separation agreement is in place whether Legal or Judicial, you can pursue your divorce petition in court.

If your spouse is evading service of court summons by the court bailiffs based on address or deliberately, your lawyer can obtain leave of court to serve him/her through substituted means(paste at his last known address, paste in court premises, publish in two national dailies or so).
So if the bailiff confirms to the court that service was done via substituted means, if the time given by court lapses, the divorce petition will be heard and decided by the court in absentia.

I may not be 100% correct but i guess this is how divorce case goes.

I frequently hear people saying, that they wont sign divorce papers or that someone refused to sign or you will get the divorce papers from my lawyer.

Divorce is not an agreement of any sort, its a court decree
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by ExpressBooking(m): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
sonnie10:
The law in Nigeria court marriage do not permit someone to marry while they have not officially divorced. So I don’t know how she said he is planning to marry in September.

The only explanation could be that they did not do registry marriage.

Therefore if they did not court marriage he does not have to go to court to sign their divorce papers. So he might be right.

But if they did, and he marry again without do process. of annulling the former, that is an offense and the new marriage is void

If he remarries in a court albeit before a dissolution of the first marriage, its an offence called bigamy and it carries a jail sentence everywhere in the world.

He can remarry only traditionally and in the church, if his church will allow that. But he wouldn't dare do a court marriage again without dissolution of the first one(thats assuming they were legally married by law)
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Honey, Darling has become This Man.
Life na atozi Ka sugar... Irony of life!!!
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
MrPaul2:

When will you grow up? Can’t you type without insulting? Is she the only one from Edo? Don’t you have Edo people around you enjoying good marriage? Please grow up.
How Edo today?
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by ZIAZI(m): 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Previous posts:
https://www.nairaland.com/6614695/lanre-gentry-remarry-september-mercy#102964372

https://punchng.com/sign-the-divorce-papers-mercy-aigbe-begs-estranged-husband/

Honestly, the sanctity of marriage has been profaned seriously. Marriage encompasses a whole lot! I mean, settling disputes without reverting to social media cannot be overemphasized. Wetin dey do our couples? Wetin concern us with who dey pay pikin fees? No be una born the pikin. If you guys are no longer compatible, opt for divorce instead, and do it quietly. No need to drag the whole world into ur marital crisis.
Nonsense and ingredient!
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by sonnie10: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
ExpressBooking:

If he remarries in a court albeit before a dissolution of the first marriage, its an offence called bigamy and it carries a jail sentence everywhere in the world.

He can remarry only traditionally and in the church, if his church will allow that. But he wouldn't dare do a court marriage again without dissolution of the first one(thats assuming they were legally married by law)
There are some exceptions like in the case of Sharia court law. And countries that practice it do not follow common laws in marriage.
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by alizma: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Vickyvice:
Couple of psychotics suffering from psychosis,. We dey there when d love sweet? Carry una wahala commot joor. E no concern us. Our concern is how to collect certificate of survival at end of lifeless buhari regime
If you need certificate of survival to prove your existence during the administration of a man you tag lifeless, it is obvious you are not alive too
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Aditkd(f): 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
You welcome Ma'am. Do have a pleasant evening.
Divinehealer:

Ok. I will keep that advice in mind. Thanks
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Gfskw: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by UGBE634: 7:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
I have learnt to keep quiet in matters like this, I will never judge anybody cos as he dey man body na so he dey woman body...

The person I was planning to show pepper when I finally make it or travel out Don travel go Germany last week and me still dey ibadan...
So on this note, I give up on hating people or trying to show dem pepper.. Ever since I Don dey notion all these Yeye plans, I am always at the receiving end..
NURTURE
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by penplus: 7:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
southniyikaye:

You are wise
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by CelebCircle: 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wizkid will be so proud of these guys..check them out guys

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQiP01oYGYI
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
UGBE634:
NURTURE
thanks
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by UGBE634: 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
thanks
No wahala bigman
Re: Sign The Divorce Papers - Mercy Aigbe Begs Lanre Gentry (Photos) by Tomilola360: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
We're they joined in a church?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, Sends Wizkid's Son An Apology Cake / Powerful Photos Of Women Who Changed History Forever. / Tunji: Davido’s 4th Baby Mama, Larissa London, Unveils Son Dawson’s Yoruba Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.