Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

It's easy, learn a new tech skill. - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / It's easy, learn a new tech skill. (3757 Views)

Tech Skill To Learn / I Need New Tech Friends, Introduce Yourself Let’s Link Up! / Please Help A Brother Tech Skill To Acquire In 2019!!! Tired Of 9-6 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: It's easy, learn a new tech skill. by Israelo16(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
Available today
Re: It's easy, learn a new tech skill. by tolusneh: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
Since tech is the new talk of the town, it's advisable you are not left out of the new national cake, you know, you would not go and start accusing your tech bro for not cutting soap for you.
I am here to give you the best soap I have got called global tech, which aims at providing skill, giving experience and providing exposure to the eligible techies.
It doesn't leave you out even if you don't have any skill before all you need is being ready to learn and master a new skill abd you are good to go.
I know you might not believe me but click this link below to get more information about this program.
https:///35j65mt
Re: It's easy, learn a new tech skill. by Israelo16(m): 8:31am On Nov 27, 2022
Available

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Contest[closed] : Program A Function to find if a phrase. is in a string / Benefits Of Hacking, Reliable Schools Offering It? / Please Note Only For Programmers..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.