Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,604 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria (1274 Views)

Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption / Arabic Script On Naira Notes: Culture Clash Over Nigeria's Rival Alphabets / Are Fulanis The Largest Ethnicity In Taraba State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Even a blind man knows that Nigeria would break up and we all know Nigeria is a scam and how can a company turn into a country yes Nigeria was a British company before they decided to join people with different cultures and backgrounds together, in my opinion, Nigeria should have never been one because we are different people and we have nothing in common, the Fulanis have a lot in common with the Arabs.

Now you need to understand the Nigerian structure and why we are not one today and why we have cultures clashes, like in the North Hisba bandits would destroy your beers, in the south, we eat pork, a country should not be so divided like this, so read below and see why Nigeria is like water and oil they can never mix, we have different value systems.

South East. Christian, Jews, traditional religion

Egalitarian society, leaders are called Ezes, political decision making is democratic, status is acquired true one's ability to solve society issues, respect is given to those who create wealth and not those who inherited it, Igbos appreciate wealth creation through hard work, this is why many champions of Nigerian industry are of Igbo ancestry, the literacy rate in 1960- 19.2%

Hausa Fulani like they call themselves... Muslim, live in feudal society for many years, a large population are ruled by theocratic elites, composed of emirs and sultans, who doubled as religious leaders and civil compliance is a religious duty, generally not open to new ideas, submissive to the theocratic establishment, rejects western education and favors Islamic education, the literacy rate in 1960 -2%

Yorubas, Christian, Muslim, and traditional religion they are a halfway house between the Igbos and Hausa Fulani, less autocratic than the Hausa Fulani but not as democratic as the Igbos, for centuries Yorubas societies were rules by Kings called Obas, culturally Yorubas are a bit similar to the Igbos in their appreciation for individual drive and ambition, however, they tend to channel their energy towards excellence in the arts and academia as opposed to industry and wealth creation like the Igbos.

Yoruba society go along well with the Igbos which is very evident till today because you would never hear them fight, but you see Yorubas fight with Hausa Fulanis all the time, The main culture clash is the Hausa Fulani against the Igbos and Yorubas

Prior to the colonial era, the Yoruba empire has for many years suffered waves of jihadi attacks by the Islamic Sokoto caliphate of the North led by the Marauder Usman Dan fo dio, so Igangan didn't start today.

Now this little crash course would make you understand why Nigeria can never move forward and why Nigeria can never be a country, like we have the French in France and the Germans in Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cULtvnuPFcg

https://www.biafranboys.org/fulanisthe-major-cause-of-culture-clash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Omoslim26
Mekaboy
Simplyleo
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by MalcoImX: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Some peeps say they're civilized br^.

But it's cowboy/cowman that's giving them sleepless nights br^.
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
MalcoImX:
Some peeps say they're civilized br^.

But it's cowboy/cowman that's giving them sleepless nights br^.

You must be drunk
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
The video above is about fulani herdsmen clash in Ghana not even in nigeria
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by DDDEnterprises: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Okay. Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
From Burkina Faso to car to Nigeria fulanis clash with every one

1 Like

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Omoslim26: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Kingokon
Omoslim26
Mekaboy
Simplyleo

I know if I deprive you of this attention you crave for you will die of depression and frustration ��.
It's obvious you need me to stay away from snipper and commiting suicide �.
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 2:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

I know if I deprive you of this attention you crave for you will die of depression and frustration ��.
It's obvious you need me to stay away from snipper and commiting suicide �.

Shut up Jor Uwazurike slave. Lol

1 Like

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Omoslim26: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Shut up Jor Uwazurike slave. Lol

If you do anyhow I will start depriving you of my attention you so much crave for like oxygen,let's see if this useless life you are living will be worth anything again ��.
Mnk slave, brainwashed munchoko.
If I stop replying you na suicide go end your case,so you better behave ��

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omoslim26:

If you do anyhow I will start depriving you of my attention you so much crave for like oxygen,let's see if this useless life you are living will be worth anything again ��.
Mnk slave, brainwashed munchoko.
If I stop replying you na suicide go end your case,so you better behave ��

Ok sir I will behave. Lol.
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Onionbandit come and see what your fulani brothers are doing all over africa
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by owobokiri(m): 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
The appropriate purnishment for the fulanis after all these carnage and looting over these years would be to make sure that they loose all that they have gotten through violence, wuruwuru and brigandage. All the villages they have taken over through violence, their emirs they installed through wars.. All need to be destroyed and taken away so that indegineous cultural practices will continue to endure in these areas that they have desicrated with their gou presence..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
owobokiri:
The appropriate purnishment for the fulanis after all these carnage and looting over these years would be to make sure that they loose all that they have gotten through violence, wuruwuru and brigandage. All the villages they have taken over through violence, their emirs they installed through wars.. All need to be destroyed and taken away so that indegineous cultural practices will continue to endure in these areas that they have desicrated with their gou presence..

The Hausa people need to wake up and take back their land from the marauders

1 Like

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Bialegend(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
BiafranBoys, you write well and you are prolific. I say keep it up and more ink to your biro.
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by MalcoImX: 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

You must be drunk
For telling you the truth br°.
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Monogamy: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
If Northern region is majorly full of illiterates people( According to some quarters) and the Southern region is majorly literate people, how come the illiterates are making life uncomfortable for the literates?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bialegend:
BiafranBoys, you write well and you are prolific. I say keep it up and more ink to your biro.

Thanks man all I do is just write my opinion
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Monogamy:
If Northern region is majorly full of illiterates people( According to some quarters) and the Southern region is majorly literate people, how come the illiterates are making life uncomfortable for the literates?

undecided

Not according to some quarters because it is an open secret, the only people causing this problem is the British government , once they stop backing the fulanis it is over for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
MalcoImX:
For telling you the truth br°.

You said nothing
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by liketerm: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Your obsession with Fulani is something else, All your thread is about Fulani this, Fulani that. Grow up
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
liketerm:
Your obsession with Fulani is something else, All your thread is about Fulani this, Fulani that. Grow up

Yea they are the major headache we have and they killed us so yes I won't stop talking about them and infact I studied them, because you must know your enemy and let's not pretend fulanis hate igbos so why should I pretend? All over West Africa fulanis are the problem even all the way to Burkina Faso, how would minority group be holding Nigeria hostage like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by MalcoImX: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

You said nothing

Or you're not hearing, because what I am is not what you want to hear.
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
MalcoImX:

Or you're not hearing, because what I am is not what you want to hear.

Dude speak English or speak yoruba so I can understand you please don't scatter my head
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Monogamy: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Not according to some quarters because it is an open secret, the only people causing this problem is the British government , once they stop backing the fulanis the it is over for them

British government backing Fulani? Do you have evidence for that?
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by MalcoImX: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Yea they are the major headache we have and they killed us so yes I won't stop talking about them and infact I studied them, because you must know your enemy and let's not pretend fulanis hate igbos so why should I pretend? All over West Africa fulanis are the problem even all the way to Burkina Faso, how would minority group be holding Nigeria hostage like this

Nobody is holding you a hostage.

What you Igbo suffer as a group is what they call persecution syndrome and siege mentality.
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by MalcoImX: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Dude speak English or speak yoruba so I can understand you please don't scatter my head

I mean:

You're not hearing, because what I am saying is not what you want to hear
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by FakeUnity: 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
liketerm:

fula vermins should be dealt with severely.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Monogamy:

British government backing Fulani? Do you have evidence for that?

Really dude?
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Biafranboys: 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
MalcoImX:

Nobody is holding you a hostage.

What you Igbo suffer as a group is what they call persecution syndrome and siege mentality.

Are we not under seige? Are we not persecuted? Which planet are you living on, you fulanis are terrorising everyone in Nigeria, from Niger to benue to ibadan
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Monogamy: 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Really dude?

Simple question, do you have evidence (s) ?
Re: Fulanis: The Major Cause Of Culture Clash In Nigeria by Monogamy: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Are we not under seige? Are we not persecuted? Which planet are you living on, you fulanis are terrorising everyone in Nigeria, from Niger to benue to ibadan

Persecuted by who.. How did you guys allow yourself to be persecuted while others are not crying the same?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Akume Sold Benue People – Ortom / APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance / Fr. Mbaka Reacts On Fr. Paul Obayi(okunerere) Posting To A Remote Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.