Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,539 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance (1226 Views)

Highlights Of Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu / The Gains Of Ugwuanyi’s Rural Development Strategy / Pictures Of Ugwuanyi, Chime And Akpabio Performing A Traditional Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by heniford2: 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2021
PDP has Enugu state in its pocket but recently APC has been making bold steps in taking back power from PDP, that's because the said Enugu state governor is not performing as expected and the crisis in Enugu state PDP, the last chairmanship election done in Enugu should pass a message to PDP and Ugwuanyi the governor of Enugu state to sit up. Where PDP saw a change and serious power moment.

Almost winning all the local government if not state governors factors,APC Winning NKanu West local government should be a remind to Ugwuanyi the governor of Enugu to sit up even with his plans to run for senatorship he can still lose.

Enugu state is in the hands of God is a phrase not when the masses are not happy with you.
Congrats to Hon.chidiebere Ezeh for winning Nkanu west local government under APC 2023 will be a shocker to some people in Enugu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by triple996(m): 5:23pm On Sep 05, 2021
NYAMIRI people go soon land start to the wail as usual. wink
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by Kam2021: 5:47pm On Sep 05, 2021
Una don start lie....he almost won is not the same as he won...and local government elections have not been conducted of recent in Enugu...are you against Ugwuanyi or you want to hype your candidate..
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by Otuegbe: 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
heniford2:
PDP has Enugu state in its pocket but recently APC has been making bold steps in taking back power from PDP, that's because the said Enugu state governor is not performing as expected and the crisis in Enugu state PDP, the last chairmanship election done in Enugu should pass a message to PDP and Ugwuanyi the governor of Enugu state to sit up. Where PDP saw a change and serious power moment.

Almost winning all the local government if not state governors factors,APC Winning NKanu West local government shoduld be a remind to Ugwuanyi the governor of Enugu to sit up even with his plans to run for senatorship he can still lose.

Enugu state is in the hands of God is a phrase not when the masses are not happy with you.
Congrats to Hon.chidiebere Ezeh for winning Nkanu west local government under APC 2023 will be a shocker to some people in Enugu.
so you think you deserve payment because of only this 3 paragraphs..
Guy work hard.

1 Like

Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 18, 2021
heniford2:

Almost winning all the local government if not state governors factors,APC Winning NKanu West local government should be a remind to Ugwuanyi the governor of Enugu to sit up even with his plans to run for senatorship he can still lose.

I DM you. Please check, there is something I want to discuss with you
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by heniford2: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abegooo:

I DM you. Please check, there is something I want to discuss with you
is everything okey :- cool
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
heniford2:
I can't say it here. Please let talk through email. I had DM you, please check
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
heniford2:
I had replied your mail please check
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by heniford2: 4:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Abegooo:

I can't say it here. Please let talk through email. I had DM you, please check
i have replied you
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
heniford2:
i have replied you
My broda. I don reply you, abeg check
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by TMKsouth: 12:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
heniford2:

Heniford2 of Enugu. Now I know.
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by heniford2: 2:13pm On Sep 19, 2021
TMKsouth:

Heniford2 of Enugu. Now I know.
my beloved brother angry grin cheesy
Re: APC Winning Nkanu West Chairmanship In Enugu Because Of Ugwuanyi Bad Governance by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2021
[quote author=heniford2 post=105968282] my beloved brother angry grin cheesy[/quote
Bro, I don reply your mail abeg check

(1) (Reply)

Video: MC Oluomo, Oshodi LG Chairman Orders Thugs To Beat Lagos APC Exco Members / Ozigbo Seeks Freedom For MNK, As Soludo, Uba Boycott Debate / Peter Obi Has Now Visited 34 States Of Nigeria On Consultations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.