Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

....... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ....... (510 Views)

Old singles: The Simple Step To Hook A Husband Or Wife Urgently. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....... by Joyless004: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
B

1 Like

Re: ....... by FunnyDude(m): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joyless004:
A friend asked me to help him post this. He is in serious need of a wife!

Good morning all.

Age; 30+
State; South East
Location; portharcourt
Occupation; An engineer
Religion; christian (anglican)
Attributes; Very strict,humble,jovial, and God fearing.
Likes; sincerity, neatness
Dislike; lies, disrespect,non challant attitudes towards things or people who matters in ur life!
Height; 5"8
Complexion; dark
Kids; I have none and have never been married before now.

I seriously need a lady for a serious relationship that will end in marriage in the shortest period. Here is my spec…Pls feel free to insult me or ignore if you don't fall within the underlisted spec to avoid coming to shout "he used and dumped me"

Age; 23-32yrs. (Age ain't a no too,pls don't bother to chat me if you don't fall within this range. I don't have d patience to endure some shits)

Height; not less than 5ft

Occupation; must be a graduate or seriously have a good job preferably in medical or teaching line. (Pls don't get close to me if u feel d only thing u can offer a man is sex. I don't need headache in my life anymore.)
Also don't need someone the only thing she can offer in a relationship is "have u eaten?"…"how was ur day in office?" " How was it nyt?"
I don't need ur money as well but d MOST important thing is that u must be working or v something doing. E GET WHY!

State; anywhere within or outside the country

Religion; must be a strong christian (not a fanatics) someone who can really pray. I mean real prayers not speaking strange languages.

Attributes; Neatness,calmness, smartness and ability to come up with new ideas.

Turn off; 1. lies (If u know u ain't ready to be with one person,pls avoid me. U won't be comfortable playing games around me)
2. Having thousand male besties(I can't tolerate this.take note)

Also feel free to insult me. Thanks n do have a nice day!

NB; this is how he sent the message to me. Please feel free to send me a mail if you are interested.

Guess you go mould a clay, then convert it to a wife shocked

Cos most Nigerian ladies I know can't meet up to 60% of your spec
Re: ....... by Romanoff(f): 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lol. See Job description o.

I wonder how much the pay is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ....... by budaatum: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Romanoff:
Lol. See Job description o.

I wonder how much the pay is.

I think he said you must have your own job so I'd assume there's no pay or its very not much.

1 Like

Re: ....... by budaatum: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
FunnyDude:

Guess you go mould a clay, then convert it to a wife shocked

He should make one from his rib instead as clay moulding would not do unless he intends to marry a man.
Re: ....... by Belafonte(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joyless004:

Turn off; 1. lies (If u know u ain't ready to be with one person,pls avoid me. U won't be comfortable playing games around me).

Oga, wake up
Re: ....... by Jeon(f): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Joyless004:
A friend asked me to help him post this. He is in serious need of a wife!

Good morning all.

Age; 30+
State; South East
Location; portharcourt
Occupation; An engineer
Religion; christian (anglican)
Attributes; Very strict,humble,jovial, and God fearing.
Likes; sincerity, neatness
Dislike; lies, disrespect,non challant attitudes towards things or people who matters in ur life!
Height; 5"8
Complexion; dark
Kids; I have none and have never been married before now.

I seriously need a lady for a serious relationship that will end in marriage in the shortest period. Here is my spec…Pls feel free to insult me or ignore if you don't fall within the underlisted spec to avoid coming to shout "he used and dumped me"

Age; 23-32yrs. (Age ain't a no too,pls don't bother to chat me if you don't fall within this range. I don't have d patience to endure some shits)

Height; not less than 5ft

Occupation; must be a graduate or seriously have a good job preferably in medical or teaching line. (Pls don't get close to me if u feel d only thing u can offer a man is sex. I don't need headache in my life anymore.)
Also don't need someone the only thing she can offer in a relationship is "have u eaten?"…"how was ur day in office?" " How was it nyt?"
I don't need ur money as well but d MOST important thing is that u must be working or v something doing. E GET WHY!

State; anywhere within or outside the country

Religion; must be a strong christian (not a fanatics) someone who can really pray. I mean real prayers not speaking strange languages.

Attributes; Neatness,calmness, smartness and ability to come up with new ideas.

Turn off; 1. lies (If u know u ain't ready to be with one person,pls avoid me. U won't be comfortable playing games around me)
2. Having thousand male besties(I can't tolerate this.take note)

Also feel free to insult me. Thanks n do have a nice day!

NB; this is how he sent the message to me. Please feel free to send me a mail if you are interested.

What a need

1 Like

Re: ....... by dacblogger: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
You're the friend... grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This The True Definition Of Feminism? / If You Are Addicted To Fast Food, Try This New Strategy. / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.