Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash (25999 Views)

Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash / Tanker Crushes Woman, Two Children, Others To Death In Delta / Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by valentinenkem: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
U keep telling driver easy oo, next thing he will do is to shout at u, that he has since be driving for 13 years experience....as if the control the fail of break, or speed....God dey
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by mountmoriah(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by foeedaba: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
If say the pregnant woman stayed at home and avoid work and travel, she would still be alive by now. Stay her at home she did not hear word.

Anyway may the soul of the innocent unborn child rest in peace.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by fbabs(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kayberg:
cry

Lagos - Ibadan Expressway….
A tarmac that had taken in too much blood!
A tarmac that that had felt too many bodies lying on it motionless!

I stopped travelling that road years ago after seeing too many accidents on every travel I make.

I was so luckily saved by GOD one day our driver drove annoyingly slow, delaying my reach to Ojota Bus Terminal, while I wasn't knowing it was GOD'S handiwork to save my soul!

Blessed be the name of the LORD.

I Thank God for you

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Goldbw122(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
WELL WHEN WILL THEY HAVE WISDOM TO DRIVE WITH CAR, The driver know that the road is not good, why are they driving carelessly, making innocent people pay for their life.. I don't just understand,are they gamble with people life..
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
I detest night travels
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Lonaped: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by infogeneral: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
There's hardly any day you don't hear bad news on Lagos Ibadan express way. Speed limit should be enforced.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Nickymezor(f): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Really terrible. May their souls rest in peace.Amen
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by aku626(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Poverty Ehn! All those drivers commercial vehicles need psychiatric help. Most of them make use of drugs and like substance and still drive people.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Tonnyray: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Why these stupid headlines nowadays?
What happened to "3 people die in Lagos-Ibadan road crash"?
Must everything be sensationalized?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by zoghys: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
Some deaths are premature and avoidable. I don't believe this is God's original wish for man. May their souls rest in peace.
Dear nairalanders, someone should pls reach out to me before I die of depression. I'm really pained, sad and devastated. I've been jobless since after school and job hunting. I need a job in Abuja no matter how menial or humbling it may be. I'm unable to meet my basic daily physiological needs, it's really tormenting for me. Pls I need help from u

Will someone within abuja help this poor guy, please in the name of God do whatever you can to put a smile on his face. Ejor, pls.
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Akharmony: 5:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sad but this can b avoid if this stupid greedy drivers and thr bosses and also the passenger always wanting to boycott things will just take things slowly..
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Teejay13(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
This is so sad. I don't want to assume this is a result of reckless driving. However what ever the case might be, may the souls of the departed rest in peace. Amen
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
RIP to the dead kudos to FRSC in that area, they manage traffic well, unlike here where laziness and extortion is the order of the day
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Quahl: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
My friend was one the deceased!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed I'm really in pain rn... she's just in her finals at eksu. She's so good to me. May her gentle soul RIP
Re: Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash by Kayberg: 5:46am On Jun 25, 2021
fbabs:

I Thank God for you
I really thank GOD.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway Site (video And Photos) / Driver And His Car Fall Into A Manhole In Owerri. Photos / 16 Dead, 30 Houses Razed As Petrol Tanker Explodes In Kwara (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.