Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

.... - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .... (1605 Views)

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health / Akin Alabi: My COVID-19 Test Centre Awaiting Approval Of Health Ministry / Kwara Appoints Nurse As Commissioner Of Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by adebisiema(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
MMotimo:

Please provide your account number, your name, bank name and telephone number. I am just going to do cash for what the bag would have cost.

Thanks so much ma. I am very grateful for this and may you never lack from funds in your entire existence coupled with good health and longevity.
I am so glad of you putting smiles on my face. Thanks once again.

Re: .... by MMotimo: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
adebisiema:

Thanks so much.
I am so happy for this!

I just had someone send you #5k.
Re: .... by Orente21(f): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
MMotimo:

Re: .... by adebisiema(m): 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
MMotimo:

Seen it and I appreciate allot!

Mind ma if i am not being too nosy? Just wanna ask why the change of mind in lieu of the former gesture instead of the cash? I hope it not something serious?
Re: .... by Trippleblessing(f): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2021
[quote author=MMotimo post=108542016]

I’m not sure why I didn’t get your email, it didn’t come through [/quote*****
Re: .... by Spherical77(m): 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2021
MMotimo:

Yes, I’m happy to include you.
Hello ma,

Please do you mind adding me amongst the beneficiaries of those getting the rice for the season? I'd sincerely appreciate it ma if considered.

Thanks!
Re: .... by MMotimo: 5:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Spherical77:
Hello ma,

Please do you mind adding me amongst the beneficiaries of those getting the rice for the season? I'd sincerely appreciate it ma if considered.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, that plan was scrapped.
Re: .... by MMotimo: 5:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Trippleblessing:

Hi, I decided to use the funds in a different way as I had a time constraint/deadline. Thank you for reaching out and merry Christmas to you and yours smiley
Re: .... by MMotimo: 5:37am On Dec 18, 2021
adebisiema:

Seen it and I appreciate allot!

Mind ma if i am not being too nosy? Just wanna ask why the change of mind in lieu of the former gesture instead of the cash? I hope it not something serious?

Nothing serious. I just wanted to keep to my timeline.
Re: .... by MMotimo: 5:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Orente21:
Please help me also with any amount. E Jo sir. This season is somehow.i won't mind any amount. Thanks in advance. Merry Christmas in advance

Merry Christmas, Ma

1 Like

Re: .... by Spherical77(m): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2021
MMotimo:

Unfortunately, that plan was scrapped.
Oh!

Season greeting ma. Wishing you and your family the very best of it.

Btw, thanks for your response.
Re: .... by Trippleblessing(f): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
MMotimo:

Hi, I decided to use the funds in a different way as I had a time constraint/deadline. Thank you for reaching out and merry Christmas to you and yours smiley

Complement of the season.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of An Unborn Child / Aloe Vera And Diabetes / Buildings Muscles And Biceps Without Weight Lifting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.