Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,363 members, 7,826,426 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! (1756 Views)

My Billionaire Client Is Fraudster, Threat To National Security, Lawyer Tells Co / Two Nigerian Women Battle In Ireland Court Over Threat To Life / School Cert Holder Banned For Life By US For Claiming To Be An Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Iceyjayz: 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
Queenslander:
.. I can see I hit a nerve, cheesy
Your tears shedding is delicious tongue grin grin
Why did you remove your opioro mango head picture? you are not even happy about yourself and your mango head, smh for you. cheesycheesy

I'm still waiting for you though, if you can prove it to me that I'm fake and the picture of the food I uploaded was downloaded online, I will give you money, don't you dare waste my time

3 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Queenslander(f): 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Why did you remove your opioro mango head picture? you are not even happy about yourself and your mango head, smh for you. cheesycheesy

I'm still waiting for you though, if you can prove it to me that I'm fake and the picture of the food I uploaded was downloaded online, I will give you money, don't you dare waste my time
lmao,. See this one? grin lool cheesy you're delusional and confused, boy you're gradually losing your mind..
You this lame guy..
Why are you so obsessed with me? Tell me, I want to Know. I guess it must be the osogbo weed your always taking,. grin grin Checking out my Profile every minute cheesy do you want my Facebook and Instagram handle too??.. cause obviously nairaland is not enough.. cheesy anyways!!

3 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by nedekid: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Flahyuq:
The guy doesn't look normal
That last picture has a sign board that states medical and health something.
You sure say no be mental health facility?

3 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by illicit(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2021
shocked
Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Iceyjayz: 8:39am On Jun 27, 2021
Queenslander:
lmao,. See this one? grin lool cheesy you're delusional and confused, boy you're gradually losing your mind..
You this lame guy..
Why are you so obsessed with me? Tell me, I want to Know. I guess it must be the osogbo weed your always taking,. grin grin Checking out my Profile every minute cheesy do you want my Facebook and Instagram handle too??.. cause obviously nairaland is not enough.. cheesy anyways!!
Lassie when I said that you are mentally deranged like that chidinma girl, I didn't lie a bit, I only asked you to show me proof? just proof and you are beating around the bush, you think I'm that low and a fake ass like you that download and uploads foods of people on food section, until you were busted?

I don't live a fake life like you and stop being delusional, you know I can never be obsessed with you, I can't be obsessed with people I don't like, it's totally impossible, just take a look at your real picture and ask yourself if any reasonable dude will be obsessed with you, do you think I won't be able to see this picture? you look like someone who just came out from an IDP camp with your opioro mango head. cheesycheesycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Queenslander(f): 11:45am On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lassie when I said that you are mentally deranged like that chidinma girl, I didn't lie a bit, I only asked you to show me proof? just proof and you are beating around the bush, you think I'm that low and a fake ass like you that download and uploads foods of people on food section, until you were busted?

I don't live a fake life like you and stop being delusional, you know I can never be obsessed with you, I can't be obsessed with people I don't like, it's totally impossible, just take a look at your real picture and ask yourself if any reasonable dude will be obsessed with you, do you think I won't be able to see this picture? you look like someone who just came out from an IDP camp with your opioro mango head. cheesycheesycheesy

Iceyjayz, You have mental health issues connected to obsessive compulsive behavior.. so chump!
Cut the bull crap!!
Your extremely obsessed with me boy,. You know why??

you have hundreds of my pictures stored on your itel phone,.
You Spy, mention, and stalk me from thread to thread, at every chance you get.. lool. cheesy If this is not a sign extreme obsession, I don't know what is!
I'm your role model, I get it!! I know!
And yes, it feels great,. Infact I'm honored!! Lool grin
Buh the problem is, your obsession with me is a bit strange, really.. it's a big red flag, a sign of mental illness.. I know you do these things because you're insane,. it's not entirely your fault!! So you can be forgiven!!

3 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Tonimax: 5:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Queenslander:

Iceyjayz, You have mental health issues connected to obsessive compulsive behavior.. so chump!
Cut the bull crap!!

You Spy, mention, and stalk me from thread to thread, at every chance you get.. lool. cheesy If this is not a sign extreme obsession, I don't know what is!
Buh the problem is, your obsession with me is a bit strange, really.. it's a big red flag, a sign of mental illness.. I know you do these things because you're insane,. it's not entirely your fault!! So you can be forgiven!!

Baby girl u rock jare.
No need for both of u exchanging words

With every thing the guy said I was expecting to see one fugly girl, but u burst my bubble....

U are pretty without any fvckin doubt
wink wink kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Iceyjayz: 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tonimax:

Baby girl u rock jare.

With every thing the guy said I was expecting to see one fugly girl, but u burst my bubble....

wink wink kiss kiss
I don't blame you though, your types haven't seen pretty girls, you need to move out more, how can you call this thing pretty? someone that rely on filters and editing apps and lives a fake life, smh.
look at the face like sh*t cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Iceyjayz: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
Queenslander:

[s]Icey.jayz, You have mental health issues connected to obsessive compulsive behavior.. so chump!
Cut the bull crap!!

Buh the problem is, your obsession with me is a bit strange, really.. it's a big red flag, a sign of mental illness.. I know you do these things because you're insane,. it's not entirely your fault!! So you can be forgiven!![/s]
Don't flatter yourself lassie and don't be delusional, I know you are suffering from an acute mental illness which makes you believe that people that are putting you in your place are obsessed with you, like I told you before I can never be obsessed with people I don't like, I'm just putting you in your place that's all, you know I've never liked you right on time? because you are too fake for my liking

Moreover, I was waiting for proofs since yesterday, I thought you said that I downloaded the picture I uploaded online, please just post proof and I will leave you, just post proof or forever keep shut.

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Beaniebarbie(f): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz, put down my pictures!! I don't know what I ever did to you,. Buh you have won.. I admit defeat, please let's call a truce.. we can't continue doing this!! biko!!
Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Beaniebarbie(f): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tonimax:

Baby girl u rock jare.

wink wink kiss kiss
Lool,. Thankss hun ❀️
Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Iceyjayz: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Beaniebarbie:
Icey.jayz, put down my pictures!! I don't know what I ever did to you,. Buh you have won.. I admit defeat, please let's call a truce.. we can't continue doing this!! biko!!
Lol so this is your alternate account? lol, so you aren't even comfortable with yourself? I thought a simp earlier praised your so called beauty? cheesy if you want me to put that picture down, then you have to apologise for accusing me wrongly, after all you were the one that mentioned me on this thread in the first place. grin

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by SimplyShit: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jeon:
Most ugly people are the frustrated souls..They're many on NL.

Like Simplyleo

Very frustrated cretin

Oya report me again

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Beaniebarbie(f): 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lol so this is your alternate account? lol, so you aren't even comfortable with yourself? I thought a simp earlier praised your so called beauty? cheesy if you want me to put that picture down, then you have to apologise for accusing me wrongly, after all you were the one that mentioned me on this thread in the first place. grin

yes,. I'm super comfortable with myself.. a 100% if you put a scale on it.. and of course tonimax is right when he said pretty girls rock.. I don't even have to talk about it, nigga you can see it clearly!!
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful,.. it's not my fault,. So stop tripping..
Anyways,. I'm sorry!!
Happy now

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Iceyjayz: 6:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Beaniebarbie:

yes,. I'm super comfortable with myself.. a 100% if you put a figure on it.. and of course tonimax is right when he said pretty girls rock.. I don't even have to talk about it, nigga you can see it clearly!!
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful,.. it's not my fault,. So stop tripping..
Anyways,. I'm sorry!!
Happy now
Lassie If you are really comfortable about yourself, then why do you want me to remove the picture?
this girl is really funny, sorry but I don't even find you a bit beautiful, from all the girls I've met and dated, I don't even think you can fit into there shoes when it comes to beauty, anyways, they said beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, that guy is prolly deceiving you because he wants to get into your pants, and I won't be surprised if you give it to him. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Beaniebarbie(f): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thank you!! ✌️
Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Tonimax: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I don't blame you though, your types haven't seen pretty girls, you need to move out more, how can you call this thing pretty? someone that rely on filters and editing apps and lives a fake life, smh.

Beauty lies on eye of the beholder

Know this and know peace

Ur summarization of people disgust even the most degraded of persons...

Live ur life and leave others the way they are, life is too short....

PEACE...... cool

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Tonimax: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
Beaniebarbie:
Thank you!! ✌️

Girlie u ve got a fan for life, omo the guy dey trail u bumper to fender.. grin grin grin grin

Seems the guy is addicted abeg na kaya u use?

cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Iceyjayz: 9:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tonimax:

Girlie u ve got a fan for life, omo the guy dey trail u bumper to fender.. grin grin grin grin

cheesy grin grin
It's very clear that you are a Simp, just tell her you want her number and you want to bang her, no dey use side dey talk. I know niggas like you lol cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Beaniebarbie(f): 10:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Tonimax:

cheesy grin grin

Lmao grin grin,. Not me oh!!

1 Like

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Tonimax: 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
It's very clear that you are a Simp, just tell her you want her number and you want to bang her, no dey use side dey talk. I know niggas like you lol cheesy

If I want to bang her, I would go straight and negotiate with her not by stalking her from post to post like you to the extent that u have her pics on your phone.. cheesy

Guy u are the simp here no doubt, why would a nigga@ be following a girl post to post and sharing her pics up and down.
U said she is ugly, she accepted full chest leave her alone nah since u are not a simp

If this is ur way of chasing girls, walai a toddler will get a girl b4 you
Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Iceyjayz: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tonimax:

If I want to bang her, I would go straight and negotiate with her not by stalking her from post to post like you to the extent that u have her pics on your phone.. cheesy

Guy u are the simp here no doubt, why would a nigga@ be following a girl post to post and sharing her pics up and down.
U said she is ugly, she accepted full chest leave her alone nah since u are not a simp

Lol get a life. if I wanted the girl I would have messaged her since, but I do despise her completely because she's an epitome of fakeness, mannerless and vile.

Simps like you won't know anything but jump into conclusion, instead of you to mind your f*cking business. the simp is even asking her if she used Kaya on me, mumu!
the last time I checked she was the one that mentioned me on this thread to insult me, if only you know how evil and unscrupulous that girl is, but a blind boy like you won't see that because you haven't met any reasonable girl in your whole life, no let me change am for you sha, I just checked your profile and all the people you followed are females, now tell me who's the simp that chase females? Yeye simp! cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Tonimax: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Lol get a life. if I wanted the girl I would have messaged her since, but I do despise her completely because she's an epitome of fakeness, mannerless and vile.

Simps like you won't know anything but jump into conclusion, instead of you to mind your f*cking business. the simp is even asking her if she used Kaya on me, mumu!
the last time I checked she was the one that mentioned me on this thread to insult me, if only you know how evil and unscrupulous that girl is, but a blind boy like you won't see that because you haven't met any reasonable girl in your whole life, no let me change am for you sha, I just checked your profile and all the people you followed are females, now tell me who's the simp that chase females? Yeye simp! cheesycheesycheesy

@ the bolded i guess ur eye socket is filled with milk....
If what I said is ur definition of simping okay I'm a simp, hope u are satisfied....

Good bye alpha male .........
Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Iceyjayz: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
Tonimax:

@ the bolded i guess ur eye socket is filled with milk....
If what I said is ur definition of simping okay I'm a simp, hope u are satisfied....

Good bye alpha male .........

Hahahaha I'm glad you acknowledged what you are, anyways. have a great day. grin
Re: Threat To Life By A Nairalander!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 29, 2021
Tonimax:

Iceyjayz:

Where's her pic? I wanna see sth

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigeria Rich Man Buried With A Hummer Jeep / The Nollywood Actress Yetunde Akilapa Caught Stealing Again / Beware Of This Zenith Bank Phishing Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.