Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

From N15,000 Capital To Earning A Million Naira Monthly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / From N15,000 Capital To Earning A Million Naira Monthly (164 Views)

Click Here To See Secrets To Earning Over 350k Monthly / Make Over 42,000 Naira Monthly From The Comfort Of Your Home Despite Lock Down / Baby Formula : Enfamil And Similac Tubs N15,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From N15,000 Capital To Earning A Million Naira Monthly by fxid10(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
I mentioned to you in my last message, questions that can guide you to arrive at products that can make you some *cooooolllll....cash monthly.*

See, 1million naira every month might sound big, but if you have a system that brings small small cash here and there, my dear, you will count *100million naira before you know it*. Remember, little little drops of rain fills the ocean. Same thing applies here.

Let's go back to Richard.

After he read my e-book, he started looking for a product that will make certain things easier to be done.

He came across a device that can be used by car owners to syphon fuel from their cars, or pass-in fuel from gallons to car fuel tanks.

*People use their mouth to draw fuel from tanks using a hose, which is very risky health-wise*, right?

With this device, people can syphon fuel from anywhere *easily, without risk*.

Some people will come back home and will want to get fuel from their cars to run their generator. *Very easily they can do that using this device*.

After chating with the supplier in china, and chating with the shipping company he saw in the ebook, Richard discovered that *only N300 can bring each of the product to Nigeria.*

He decided to give it a try.
With only N15,000 he imported 50 pieces.

He decided to show the device to car owners in his church first. They loved it, and 6 persons requested for it.

He took the device to their houses. They tested it, and it worked very well.
He came back home with N9000 that day because he gave them at the rate of *N1500 each.*

*That confirmation that it is working, was just what Richard needed to fire up business*.

The next place he went to was major roads in owerri.

He talked to car owners in hold-ups. Making them see why they need that device. And in only 2 days, he sold the remaining 44 he had, at N1500 each.

Remember he started the business with only N15,000.
After sales, *Richard counted N75,000.*

*With N70,000, he got another 270 pieces in 15 days from China.*
He was suppose to get 233 pieces with 70k, but because he was buying more quantity this time, the supplier gave him more discount. *You see why its good to by directly from suppliers, not using agents?*

He hits the road again.
In 5 days, he was done selling the product.
This time, he got a total of N389,900.
He was suppose to get N405,000 total but because there were some persons that refused to buy for 1500, he gave them for N1200, or even N1000 as the case may be.

Now you might be wondering?

*Why is the product selling like this?*

The answer is simple.
Car owners can *very easily syphon fuel using the device*. That is the problem that product is solving.
Secondly, there are lots of car owners in owerri that will love to have this product because of what it does.

So, what am trying to drive into your mind is this;

It is not enough getting a product that will make certain task be done easily, *you also need to look at how many people will need the product?* Its a game of numbers, always remember that. *The more the interest the more money you will make*.

In Richard's own case, many people love the product.

Richard is no longer standing on major roads to sell. He now has people selling for him. His own is to import the product.

*People sell for him, and earn commission.*

The people are there on major roads, in different parts of owerri selling for Richard.

*He makes at least a million naira every month as profit.*

And you know what?
He does this using his phone and data from the comfort of his living room.That's all.
*Presently he does not put in upto 2 hours work to get 1million naira in a month.*

There are so many products you can choose from using the questions below as a guide.

*What difficult task are people spending time on, and wishing they can spend less time on and easily too?*

*What products will make ladies feel Goddesses?*

*What problem is facing Nigerians and by extension Africa today that can be solved using products?*

If you let these questions guide you, you will be able to come up with products that will make you money.

*From 15k capital to earning a million naira monthly*

You have the opportunity to know what Richard knows, to earn money like him.
I mean you need more money to be able to afford more things in this economy. And you know what? People out there have this money.
With only one product you can attract money from the rich to your bank account.
Look for that product today. What you need to earn like Richard is available even more.

2 Likes

Re: From N15,000 Capital To Earning A Million Naira Monthly by josephubah111(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Va va va
Re: From N15,000 Capital To Earning A Million Naira Monthly by ford101: 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
Immediately I saw ebook.men all I could think of was japa

1 Like

Re: From N15,000 Capital To Earning A Million Naira Monthly by fxid10(m): 5:26pm On Jun 24, 2021
ford101:
Immediately I saw ebook.men all I could think of was japa
ohhh! Really?

(1) (Reply)

One Bedroom Guest Chalet At Efab Estate, Life Camp. / BigMediaNG Is Hiring New & Seasoned Writers - Earn 500,000 Naira / Learn How To Start And Successfully Run A Profitable Branded Business Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.