Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month? (755 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / Our Lodge Got Robbed Inside My PPA - Corper / How Do I Reprint My PPA Letter?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month? by Lindaomo29: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2021
Pls guys, for those that are done serving or still serving. It’s an important question that I need serious answer.
I have been serving for about 4 months now (camp inclusive) but would like to leave for about a month for something important.

Pls has anyone here left their ppa for that amount of time or more without any consequences?
If you have, how did you go about it nd were you punished?
Re: What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month? by Sandydayziz(f): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Would like to know as well.
Someone should pls answer tongue
Re: What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month? by openmine(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sandydayziz:
Would like to know as well.
Someone should pls answer tongue
It depends on the ppa!
If your ppa don't see you for a month,they inform old corpers who are in charge of the corp members in that domain to find you or know the reason for your absence!
If you are found and it was discovered you went AWOL or travelled without informing your ppa or your leader,you can get severely punished by them or by the LG inspector if they receive information about a corper's misbehavior by the ppa!
Just plead with the ppa and ensure such doesn't happen again or gets to the LG inspector!
Some punishments can range from depriving you the allowee for that month to even making you spend an extra year!

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month? by Lindaomo29: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
openmine:

It depends on the ppa!
If your ppa don't see you for a month,they inform old corpers who are in charge of the corp members in that domain to find you or know the reason for your absence!
If you are found and it was discovered you went AWOL or travelled without informing your ppa or your leader,you can get severely punished by them or by the LG inspector if they receive information about a corper's misbehavior by the ppa!
Just plead with the ppa and ensure such doesn't happen again or gets to the LG inspector!
Some punishments can range from depriving you the allowee for that month to even making you spend an extra year!
Really? Re you speaking from experience?
Re: What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month? by openmine(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lindaomo29:

Really? Re you speaking from experience?
......Ex corper Ekiti state 2012!

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If I Leave My PPA For A Month? by Feddie3(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2021
Write a letter to your employer or else nysc go agile you

(1) (Reply)

The Problem With The C.O.E Port Harcourt Students Not Be Mobilized To NYSC / 2013 Batch A Corps Member Ogun State / Anambra Corpers Batch B Let's Meet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.