Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC (17460 Views)

INEC May Disqualify APGA From Contesting Anambra Governorship Election / Election: We Will Bury Oshiomhole Politically - Obaseki / 2019 Election: We Regret Returning To APC – Olusola Oke, Supporters​ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC by Fahdiga1: 2:46am On Jun 27, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Why is an Igbo guy using a Muslim name as his moniker?
It is a choice. Any other question?
Re: Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC by FuckOsuPigs: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
To bust your bubble it is Anambrarians that took the unanimous decision to reject the failed APGA and embrace the PDP but since you are a Mallam from Damaturu you won't understand the nitty gritty of Anambra politics. Face your beheading culture

Soludo is your next governor, deal with it. We decide your fate, all you 3rd class citizens of Biafra land.
Re: Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC by Fahdiga1: 3:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
FuckOsuPigs:

Soludo is your next governor, deal with it. We decide your fate, all you 3rd class citizens of Biafra land.
If not that the PDP have wrecked our chances in the forthcoming election by not presenting Dr Maduka as the flag bearer . Uche Secondus have destroyed the party and it is high time we choose another party chairman
Re: Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC by BareFacedLies(m): 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
It is a choice. Any other question?

What's the name of your town in Anambra State?
Re: Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC by Fahdiga1: 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
BareFacedLies:

What's the name of your town in Anambra State?
Can't answer that one publicly because of my criticism of this despotic regime. But trust me I'm from that state. You can ask me any questions about the state and I'll easily answer you
Re: Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC by FuckOsuPigs: 6:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Fahdiga1:
If not that the PDP have wrecked our chances in the forthcoming election by not presenting Dr Maduka as the flag bearer . Uche Secondus have destroyed the party and it is high time we choose another party chairman

Cry me a River. The agony of Aguleri man grin
Re: Anambra Election: We Didn't Disqualify APGA - INEC by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Inec can not disqualify apga because soludo is apc but using apga to win election.Soludo is part of people who brought buhari to government. The proof is thr and he is a member of buhari economic team.If soludo wins within a year he will decamp to apc which is the game plan with obiano the present governor.The whole armed men attacking and killing in his meeting was arranged by apc government to draw sentiments.The court action against pdp delegates was done by apc government not to allow maduka emerge as pdp bearer who will be a big threat to soludo.The pdp guy is a big thief who government used to finish trascop and Tony elumenu boy .And Tony is apc if you are current with Nigeria capitalist industry.
I pray maduka can still run on another party.The truth is Apc is trying to take anambra through back door and I pity the state.They used court to do it in imo.Apc really want eastern state before 2023 Presidential election . With the way it stand is only a miracle can save anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Primary: I’m Ready To Serve, Not To Make Money — Tinubu / Justice Aloma Mariam Mukhtar : Nigeria’s First Female Chief Justice: A Profile / I Dare All You Biafra E-warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.