Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

[b]re:[/b] Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / [b]re:[/b] Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (176 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Girlfriend Who Drugged & Stabbed Ataga Michael Usifo To Death Arrested / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1)

[b]re:[/b] Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death by LeeSantos(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
In as much as I condemn what the youth girl did, let no rush to direct our anger and aggression towards the lady.

From my own side of view. I would be the man 100%.

1. He's married man with kid(s). His promiscuous life lead him to his untimely death. Is his wife not okay for him?

2. Even if you can't control your promiscuity, why would you be do it with someone old enough to be your daughter? Would he be happy if another man was doing same to his 21 years old daughter?

3. I'm sure because he couldn't control his testicle he must have dropped all the information about himself, worth, bank balance, etc just to get down with the teenager. Eve if she doesn't have intentions on hearing all this she might become the devil's incarnate

[b]if he was focused on his wife and family. He wouldn't be with that girl or in that place in the first instance. [b]

Now he is dead and no more sex for him
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: [b]re:[/b] Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death by SportsHD: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
They say 60% of a man's problem would be solved if he can control his attraction to pussy
Re: [b]re:[/b] Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death by Mynd44: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2021

(1)

Security Challenges And Holistic Solution / Gender-based Violence Must Stop In Nigeria, Say Osinbajo, Sultan, CAN, Others / The Highest Bidder Get Justice In Nigeria Says Inec Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.