Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 (7202 Views)

Poll: Who Wins

Manutd: 80% (54 votes)
Chelsea: 17% (12 votes)
Draw: 1% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 2) On 8th May 2013 / Ago Ex Buyers Tank Farm - N138/ltrs Valid Till 30th May 2011 / Stoke City Vs Arsenal On Sunday 8th May 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by eadisa: 10:28pm On May 09, 2011
amazing stuff going on @

Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by femeluaka(m): 12:24am On May 10, 2011
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011
« #4 on: May 07, 2011, 02:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^^^^^^

According to Obj. . . . . . . . I dey laugh

NOW,WHOSE LAUGHING?
chelsea fans please try using your heads instead of your mouth,
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by 190: 8:41am On May 10, 2011
you guys are ignorant bas[i]tard[/i]s

na today person dey loose

didnt u fooools loose out last year

useless g[i]oa[/i]ts
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by 190: 9:06am On May 10, 2011
Chelsea just did'nt turn up simple as that­ really,but given where chelsea was 2months
ago it's­ still remarkable how chelsea managed to close the gap­ to 3points, This season
is over time to move on too­ next season&hopefully lessons have been learned­ from this
season.But the next signing for chelsea­ should be a good#2 and there are plenty of­ good
one's out there and prefer it to be someone­ connected to chelsea,people like­ zola,wise
dimatteo,poyet,eddie newton,steve­ clarke.hopefully carlo will still be at chelsea­ next
season.
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by Effiko(m): 2:51pm On May 10, 2011
switch47:

Quotable quotes From chelsea fans  Since all the weak chelsea fans have gone AWOL   grin

AFTER ARSENAL BEAT UNITED  see wetin high hopes dey cause- monkey no know im level again.

lalaboi - Mehhhn. . . . Can we pull this off!? . . . Level on GD. .  A must win at OT!. .

190     - the Ball is in our court now!!

Just 3points to save our season

Ibime   -   We're back in the game son! Last chance saloon!

nateevs - It's game on! It's in our hands.
The task is simple to understand. Beat Utd at all cost!

codeb
= Our boys need to step up their game against Manure at old trafford. We did it last season so we can do it again.

I love this weekend.

Phate07 - ^^Are you through with your very silly rantings?

We would talk on Sunday, on the pitch!                                                                                Yeah right grin

tayo_ast - Talk is Cheap.

Watch as we repeat last season heroics                          grin grin grin grin grin grin 

tayo_ast - we've got newcastle at Stamford bridge,

When we defeat MU at OT, the rest is story

Phate07   -  Keep ranting.
Tomorrow is D-Day. Will talk to you then. On the pitch.
Chelsea shall come out after 90 minutes as the victor.                                             

Switch-    90 minutes ke? tell me the gist after the first 1 minute    grin grin grin grin

chelseabmw -  I bet u guys manutd loose today switch will be no where to be found. . .Trust me guys

Even when arsenal defeated manutd switch 47 was no where to be found for four days

i just pray u dnt ban urself today again

switch-  grin grin now it is the other way round  where are you guys?? hehehehehehehehe    SHAME! Webb did not give you excuses, he even denied united clear penalties!!

tayo_ast
- Ok. We lost
                        made some vital interceptions in d game. too bad we lost it in d 1st minute

switch  - no be after 90 minutes again?? hehehehhehee   Chelsea don die o!!   grin grin   

hahhaahaha
Omo guy , u harsh  ooooooooo
abeg tak it easy on 'em haters

MANUTD 4 LYF
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by kabarka(m): 1:10pm On May 11, 2011
The war has been fought,lost and won.
T I M E  T O  M O V E  O N
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by dipo2much(m): 9:47pm On May 11, 2011
Let's move on. Chelsea did well. Second on †нє league was almost achieveable at one time. But respect arsenal cos we are both trophyless at †нє end of †нє ϑa̲̅Ɣ, wink
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by MrTA(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2011
It was the least they could do with a £70M winter injection I guess.
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by Kawboy(m): 2:26pm On May 12, 2011
[b]up chelsea till the sky changes it kollor
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by switch47(m): 2:35pm On May 12, 2011
Chelsea is dead and buried!! Get used to it!!
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by 1025: 8:10pm On May 13, 2011
FA charges Ferguson over referee Howard Webb comments
IN ASSOCIATION WITHPage last updated at 10:05 GMT, Friday, 13 May 2011 11:05 UK
E-mail this to a friend Printable version Ferguson is on the cusp of winning Man Utd a record 19th league title Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has been charged with improper conduct by the Football Association for comments about referee Howard Webb.

The comments in question were made in the build-up to the 2-1 Premier League win over Chelsea on 8 May.

Even though Ferguson spoke positively about Webb, he broke FA rules which state that no manager should speak about a referee prior to a match.

The Old Trafford club's manager has until 1600 BST on 16 May to respond.

Ferguson's side beat Chelsea 2-1 last Sunday to move within a point of securing a record 19th title with two games to spare.

But two days before the game - which would have seen Chelsea top the table had they won - Ferguson spoke about Webb at a news conference.

"We are getting the best referee, there is no doubt about that," he said at the time.

"But [getting a bad decision] is definitely our big fear.

"We have the players to do it all right. We just hope it's our turn for a little bit of luck."

Ferguson only recently returned to the dug-out after a five-game ban and £30,000 fine for his criticism of referee Martin Atkinson following a 2-1 defeat at Chelsea in March.

He is unlikely to be banned again but the FA's action is further proof they are determined to implement their Respect Campaign.

The FA charge comes a day before United's trip to relegation-battling Blackburn as Ferguson's side aim to wrap up the Premier League title before they play in the Champions League final on 28 May.

Ferguson's news conference ahead of the trip to Ewood Park had already taken place before the FA announced its charge against him.

And the United manager said: "It is most important we approach this game in the right way.

"This is always a difficult game. Blackburn probably need another point to stay in the Premier League and we will not be underestimating them."

@topic,
the news above is direct from bbc.com and the key to the much talked about winning lies in this news. fergie is growing weak and weaker on daily basis and as such attacking and praising refs has become his game plans. howard webb is and has been a man u ref/fan so kini big deal.
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by switch47(m): 2:53am On May 14, 2011
switch47:

Chelsea is dead and buried!! Get used to it!!
Chelsea should have been beating 5-0 on the day.
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by IYANGBALI: 6:32pm On May 20, 2011
190:

you guys are ignorant bas[i]tard[/i]s[/b]
na today person dey loose

didnt u fooools loose out last year

useless g[i]oa[/i]ts

mdoerator how could you allow this to go scot free,this bastard guy should be sanctioned
Re: Manchester United V Chelsea On Sunday 8th May 2011 by switch47(m): 2:21pm On May 21, 2011
Chelsea is finished.dead and buried. I told them over and over again,they never listened until it was too late. Serious heart break! Pity!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Things You Didn’t Know About Lionel Messi / Everton Vs Liverpool 2 - 2 On 28th october 2012 / Liverpool Vs Nottingham Forest (3 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.