Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation (3827 Views)

DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

The fact that CNN is your creator, your benefactor, your alpha and omega and the begi8nging and end of your life doesn't mean the same thing applies to Nigeria and the rest of us..

In the US and western world the press work hand in hand with the government and in many cases their news reflects the thinking in government inner circles. Remember IRAQ.

2 Likes

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by KRSWon: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

Look at this ipob posting video from May 12, 2016 Vs Fake endsars news that happened this year.

As they say, ipob mentality is always an upside-down mentality.

Sit down somewhere with your fakne news rubbish..

"this ipob"

I'm not even from the south-east. Is "IPOB" what you call everyone who disagrees with you? Or someone who merely asks you a simple question?

And once again...

Is this still not the same CNN?

You're calling CNN a "fake news peddler..." Exactly WHY did Buhari agree to be interviewed by a "fake news peddler"?

Are you saying that Buhari used CNN to dish out fake news to the entire world?

Who exactly decides when CNN is "fake news" and then conveniently NOT "fake news"?

NGpatriot:
CNN should have invited Shekau too, oh, I forgot, Shekau don die, next is the ipob village terrorist leader..

grin grin

And yet, they invited Buhari and he accepted.

So is that the category of people you want to put him in?

1 Like

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by meccuno: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2021
FakeUnity:
We are talking, the world is here. .

Britain is a civilzed country that held referendum for Scotttish nationality (even without 'referendum in the constutution) , bigot goes there for teatment and carry his empty skull back to nigeria without learning thing.

Quota-system certificateless abokey bastard, who would have selling indomie and egg by the roadside in katsina if not for quota-system.
Hahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by meccuno: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

That’s what the former Yugoslavians thought, and that’s what the former Soviet Union countries also thought ;even Scotland and Wales plan to split from the UK at some point and the calls for such as increasing.

The expected disintegration of Nigeria can only be halted by ;
- addressing the injustices people have had to endure for decades
- investment in education, healthcare and infrastructure
- abolishing open grazing of cattle
- security , security and security

If these things cannot be achieved soon, Somalia will be a paradise compared to Nigeria within the next 5-10 years.
Now the question you should ask yourself is if the Northerners would want to invest in education. The Fulanis use poverty and religion as a means of subduing the indigenous population. An educated population would put them to task. So that won't be on their table. Justice has never been their language so just forget about that. Nigeria will cease to exist at one point.

2 Likes

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by FreeIgbos: 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
Will Lai ban CNN ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADURiodp7JI

Hmnn, this is getting serious o shocked shocked

It seems Nigeria is breaking up like play, like play o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
It's a shame that Nigeria has what it takes to be a great country the last speech of the newscaster grin grin

Nyamiri's and our greedy politician landed us in this situation we're now, we want to divorce this marriage is not by force.
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by OBALOLA55(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lajet:
Lol another bad news for Afonja Muslim and their Masters
BORORO TERRORISTS NA UNA DEY USE RELIGION HOLD AFONJA NOW
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by OBALOLA55(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
OnionBandit:
No one takes this fake news peddlers seriously anymore

Arrant nonsense!
ACCEPT MY SINPARTY BORORO
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by BanevsJoker(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
This guest na mumu. She is just dancing around the truth. Regions want to break away because of injustice and marginalization from the FG.

4 Likes

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by NGpatriot: 8:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
KRSWon:

"this ipob"

I'm not even from the south-east. Is "IPOB" what you call everyone who disagrees with you? Or someone who merely asks you a simple question?

And once again...

Is this still not the same CNN?

You're calling CNN a "fake news peddler..." Exactly WHY did Buhari agree to be interviewed by a "fake news peddler"?

Are you saying that Buhari used CNN to dish out fake news to the entire world?

Who exactly decides when CNN is "fake news" and then conveniently NOT "fake news"?

So is that the category of people you want to put him in?
[/s]

KRSWon:

... unless IPOB has had a death count in the literally thousands, I don't see how they have managed to kill more Nigerians.

Even though one death by any terrorist group including ipob is too many, but your ipob terrorist loving and supporting mentality still want us to believe that unless ipob killed thousands of Nigerians, the Nigerians that they slaughtered including their own igbo people don't matter.

You are not only ipob, you are a bloodthirsty ipob terrorist lover and propagandist..
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by NGpatriot: 9:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
KRSWon:

The interview was in 2016, endsars happened in 2021, this year.

Pay attention to current affairs instead of supporting Igbos and peddling terrorist propaganda..

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by Kingof2nations(m): 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
KRSWon:

Do you have any counterpoints (that can be backed up with data or links) to the video?

Also, you're calling CNN a "fake news peddler"?

This same CNN?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20hkr7UYgM8

It seems not even Buhari agreed with that assertion at that point.

Could you please provide a list of agencies that you consider "REAL news" peddlers?

mehn after watching this video and seeing how coherent Buhari is in the past you will be forced to question the existence of Buhari oooo

1 Like

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by KRSWon: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Even though one death by any terrorist group including ipob is too many, but your ipob terrorist loving and supporting mentality still want us to believe that unless ipob killed thousands of Nigerians, the Nigerians that they slaughtered including their own igbo people don't matter.

You are not only ipob, you are a bloodthirsty ipob terrorist lover and propagandist..

That quote was in response to someone who was spending an entire thread trying to defend extremist Fulani herdsmen and saying they weren't a terrorist group, and was who also trying to deflect from the topic of the thread by bringing up IPOB, with me pointing out his hypocrisy and also the hypocrisy of the current administration for not proscribing the extremist herdsmen, even though they're considerd globally to be the 4th largest terrorist group.

https://www.nairaland.com/6612218/fulani-herdsmen-really-4th-deadliest/1

I wonder why you neglected to quote thebosstrevor1's posts that I was responding to.

Also, why did you edit and cut out portions of my post (and the screenshot that was included) instead of quoting the entire post?

KRSWon:

They are considered a subset of the herdsmen, and the report states that the aims of their activities center on grazing. (see screenshot)

Neither IPOB nor "Biafra" are any of my business (not to mention getting into off-topic whataboutism), but I do find it interesting that outside of Nigeria, IPOB wasn't considered a terrorist group, especially when they were proscribed, but the militant Fulani groups who have been considered as such for YEARS have yet to be proscribed by the federal government.

Also, in regards to the bolded:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulani_extremism

... unless IPOB has had a death count in the literally thousands, I don't see how they have managed to kill more Nigerians.

Don't try to play games. You're not clever.

Do you realize that you're basically defending extremist Fulani herdsmen who have slaughtered Nigerians in the thousands just like thebosstrevor1 was doing?

Is this what you're forced to resort to just because you can't answer a simple question?

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by KRSWon: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

The interview was in 2016, endsars happened in 2021, this year.

Pay attention to current affairs instead of supporting Igbos and peddling terrorist propaganda..

You still haven't answered the question.

You called CNN a "fake news peddler"

Was CNN not the same CNN in 2016 as they are now? (endSARS was last year BTW)

Are there two different CNN's?

What made CNN a "fake news peddler" now but not a "fake news peddler" back then, which is not even that long ago?

WHY did Buhari agree to an interview with a "fake news peddler", as you put it?

1 Like

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by meolaniyi(m): 10:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hm. Buhari is finished

1 Like

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lai should ban CNN

Lol
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by techWriter2: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
The country is getting involved in Biafra question
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by SoBright101: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
You too bad, the guy don run out of thread.

KRSWon:

You still haven't answered the question.

You called CNN a "fake news peddler"

Was CNN not the same CNN in 2016 as they are now? (endSARS was last year BTW)

Are there two different CNN's?

What made CNN a "fake news peddler" now but not a "fake news peddler" back then, which is not even that long ago?

WHY did Buhari agree to an interview with a "fake news peddler", as you put it?
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by amuwo1980: 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
The Amaka self no sabi wetin she dey talk , looking like a house help.
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by TMKsouth: 11:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Initially I liked Zain's new show on CNN (Nigerian presenter) but I've noticed it's heavily skewed towards Nigerian content so I've stopped watching as a South African.

I won't be surprised if it gets canned pretty soon.
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by neyyoh: 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Very articulate.. communicate ideals, goals and bring the country together under these, while investing in education, health-care.. but where will the fund's come from?
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
BanevsJoker:
This guest na mumu. She is just dancing around the truth. Regions want to break away because of injustice and marginalization from the FG.
I watched the video, I love the way she spoke!! She's wasn't really blunt! She doesn't want Lai Mohammed to feel bad
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by frankyychiji(f): 11:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
CNN should have invited Shekau too, oh, I forgot, Shekau don die, next is the ipob village terrorist leader..

grin grin
Wail small small nau.
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by ZZ22: 12:18am On Jun 25, 2021
That Amaka na something else I have heard say similar rubbish on Aljazeera. She always dance around words and sometime seem clueless. Amosu
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by Biafranboys: 12:40am On Jun 25, 2021
OnionBandit:
No one takes this fake news peddlers seriously anymore

Arrant nonsense!

This transgender boy which tribe you come from sef, it is so wrong many of you hide your tribes, are you not proud to be fulani?

1 Like

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by Biafranboys: 12:41am On Jun 25, 2021
YouWillNotWin:
Will Lai ban CNN ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADURiodp7JI

Biafra must be free
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by Emilokoiyawon: 12:50am On Jun 25, 2021
When IPOB was supporting Trump, IPOB called CNN fake News.

Now CNN is supporting IPOB, IPOB says CNN is now real news.

Who is fooling who?
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by PrinceOfLagos: 12:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Wow
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by Nobody: 1:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Goodmarlian:
If kanu gets biafra he should be given an award,it would be the most diffuclt thing ever achieved since the invention of airplanes.
Lol... 1 like for u
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by Emyogalanya: 3:37am On Jun 25, 2021
NGpatriot:

Look at this ipob posting video from May 12, 2016 Vs Fake endsars news that happened this year.

As they say, ipob mentality is always an upside-down mentality.

Sit down somewhere with your fakne news rubbish..

Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by somulticctv: 3:46am On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Latest - CNN Takes Nigeria FG To The Task Over Biafra And Oduduwa Agitation by godwinkessi: 5:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Onionbandit someone asked u a very important question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

E Don Red For APC Ooo! See How The Party Was Disgraced During Rally In Nasarrawa / Electricity Tariff Increase: Deputy Speaker, Kalu Says House Will Intervene / Development In Electricity / Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.