Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) (43588 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Happy birthday to the Boss wife.

West Africa and central Africa the polygamy belt of the world.

Una go just marry anyhow and born anyhow without using una head to plan, even the ones with N1000 monthly salary to fulfill yeye religious doctrine, result of which is kidnapping, banditry and terrorism.

Are certain dumb and foolish fellow blind to see how Saudi and North Africa do their thing?
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by KelvinC1(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Birthday Greetings ma'am

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by pagorino(m): 7:39am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
I wish to be a wife and a rock too to this type of successful man exactly like my mum is to my dad but unfortunately most Nigerian young men are not focused and success driven.Hbd llnp ma.
were leleyi sha.
Tell that to your brothers. Stop generalizing hag
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by seunfape(m): 7:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
I wish to be a wife and a rock too to this type of successful man exactly like my mum is to my dad but unfortunately most Nigerian young men are not focused and success driven.Hbd llnp ma.
hmmmm, but all ladies pretend to be rock when they see money.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by wonderiyke(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This lady here is an epitome of selflessness. I admire and respect her more than I can ever describe.

May the good Lord bless her for selflessly contributing to the reduction of the population inbalance between the North and the South.

7kids is no joke. These are people who refused to fvck in vain.
Do you know that if every woman in the South has an average of 7kids, the North will have nothing on us in the next 12 years.
There's no reason in the world why Kano should have more population than Rivers.

Are we saying the Hausas fvck better than us or that our women are less fertile?
Ironically, we fvck more than them but birth less because we can't see our future's big picture.

Dude what the fvck?
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Adabestseason(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2021
The photo of this personality and the wife speaks volume and i pray that he would not die in the hand of a side chick,God bless your family and TEF entrepreneurs
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by ofiko123(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2021
Happy birthday to the celebrant..
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by harmony75: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Congratssssss ma'am ��
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Tkingg(m): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:

Funny

The kind of Man you want will be somewhere right now planing and hustling. They are not the type you will want to fall in love with because they are broke and exhausted from the hours spend on their dream.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Omoslim26:

��Moticounsel speech ��.
The guy don ginger me to marry my worrisome warri babe so me sef go fit born 15 to match up with those niggas up north wey dey rear children ��.
I am very motivated ��.
15 keh? Guy I never know ur plan o. Na community u wan create like this ni??
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Kingzjayzee: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
alizma:

Na moti-counsel.
in Dj Khaled's voice "it's another one''
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by OLRAYS(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
Are u focused n success driven??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Complete Digital Marketing Training Online / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.