Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) (43598 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Tony Elumelu And Wife, Awele Vivien In Loved Up Family Photos / Femi Otedola's Family - Wife, Children Celebrate Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Kaybae(f): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Happy birthday to Dr Awele.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Feggie3: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
These children are damn ugly lipsrsealed
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by paqman: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Awele sounds like delta igbo
Congratulations.....
See as thier two resemble each other due to constant banging

Am beginning to think sex is not all about pleasure alone
damnnn niggarrr awele is a Yoruba name

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
HBD, I wish you long life and good health, Amen!
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by adaperry25: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tony Elumelu..my mentor..God bless you for TEF
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Cousin9999: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2021
They're cute.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by VivaDeAngelo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2021
paqman:

He's right, Awele is an Igbo name from Delta State.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Horlarwaileh(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
I wish to be a wife and a rock too to this type of successful man exactly like my mum is to my dad but unfortunately most Nigerian young men are not focused and success driven.Hbd llnp ma.
You have not said what is in your mind.

You want marry a rich man like elumelu but why saying we are not focused
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by ariesbull: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
VivaDeAngelo:

He's right, Awele is an Igbo name from Delta State.
Ije awele

Meaning safe journey ....awele is Igbo 3ords used in Anambra and Delta igbo

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
There’s no make up or fake eye lashes..

The hair on her head is even very cheap and simple..

But these hungry hoes of our generation wey no get 50k for account go wan dey form nicki Minaj..

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Omoslim26: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
I no know the category wey I go put this ur speech. Na motivational speech abi na counsel. I taya o

��Moticounsel speech ��.
The guy don ginger me to marry my worrisome warri babe so me sef go fit born 15 to match up with those niggas up north wey dey rear children ��.
I am very motivated ��.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by GeneralPula: 10:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
I wish to be a wife and a rock too to this type of successful man exactly like my mum is to my dad but unfortunately most Nigerian young men are not focused and success driven.Hbd llnp ma.

Nigeria men are the most focus and success driven men in Africa... We’re very brave, energetic, wise, smart & sharp..

You need to see the way ladies from other countries do admire us. I know this cuz I’ve traveled some..

But one thing we detest is women who have nothing to offer aside from puccy.. (That’s why you lots are single)..

Instead of wasting our precious time building one nonsense relationship, we rather just have the puccy and bounce! It’s saves time, energy & money..

And we won’t settle for less all cuz we want to have a woman. A successful man deserves a successful woman, not just a beautiful woman...(Even tho majority of them are not even beautiful)

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
MrMcJay:

If you see a successful man, will you be able to cope with the demands? Successful men have very limited time for romance.
I'll cope as long as he's pursuing success because romance without success is meaningless
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by 9jaRealist: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
This lady here is an epitome of selflessness. I admire and respect her more than I can ever describe.

May the good Lord bless her for selflessly contributing to the reduction of the population inbalance between the North and the South.

7kids is no joke. These are people who refused to fvck in vain.
Do you know that if every woman in the South has an average of 7kids, the North will have nothing on us in the next 12 years.
There's no reason in the world why Kano should have more population than Rivers.

Are we saying the Hausas fvck better than us or that our women are less fertile?
Ironically, we fvck more than them but birth less because we can't see our future's big picture.

Sensible people are talking population control…
Africans are still equating strength and power with population explosion!

Nigeria is struggling to feed, educate, house its present population…
With many resorting to banditry, insurgency, unknown gunmanship, etc.
>

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by alizma: 11:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kingzjayzee:
I no know the category wey I go put this ur speech. Na motivational speech abi na counsel. I taya o
Na moti-counsel.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:

He started from smwhere. Have u seen his throwback pix? Lol

His wife is beautiful and graceful. Hbd ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by SommyZaza: 1:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
can I be your guy can we chat on what's app
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Hmm. No wonder his sidechicks are in their early to mid twenties. Many times I wonder why these men settle in marriage. Nigerian men take pleasure in deceiving themselves. Nairalanders only have an inkling of an idea that he sleeps around hence nobody is broadcasting it in this thread. This place for turn market if them know.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by revolt(m): 1:48am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:
he wasn't rich when they got married ....if she was looking for a rich mam she'd be like you now.....single.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by ofordegreat(m): 2:47am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:

Really? The ones you met?

I'd like to learn a bit of your story or encounter with such "young men who are not focused and success driven".

Would you oblige me?
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by ofordegreat(m): 2:51am On Jun 25, 2021
meobizy:
Hmm. No wonder his sidechicks are in their early to mid twenties. Many times I wonder why these men settle in marriage. Nigerian men take pleasure in deceiving themselves. Nairalanders only have an inkling of an idea that he sleeps around hence nobody is broadcasting it in this thread. This place for turn market if them know.

I say make I ask you sha. Abeg, wetin you gain with this kinda amebo you dey here.

The man is married to a beautiful and successful Medical Doctor and 7 progressing kids, and performing very well for himself. While, you are here snoopping around.

njor get a life...

Pele o
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Asour: 3:10am On Jun 25, 2021
hybridblood07:
Happy birthday ma. Anyone with an idea how much share Tony Elumelu has in UBA?

Go download the annual report of the UBA group on its website, it's all there.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Aduroja123(m): 3:29am On Jun 25, 2021
starbuck:

Ogbeni, the twin boys were adopted..
Happy belated birthday though

Meanwhile, i watched the video and admired the simplicity of the whole family.. If na poor people like us, we go dey struggle with ordinary English even during the video

How sure are you that the twins were adopted?
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Mouthpis(m): 4:37am On Jun 25, 2021
But, this man and this em wife sabi Bleep sha.

Seven children.

grin grin angry
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 4:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Rozcol:

What are you saying? Are you out of your mind? shocked why would you generalize, take time off and do a research on Nigerian young men, the only issue is the condition of the country, that is stopping them, frm success.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Hathor5(f): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2021
51 and 7 children. She is aging very well.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:08am On Jun 25, 2021
Sysdatek:

And how many Nigerian women are?

Shey it's all about latest iphones most expensive wigs and clothes these days.

You will see a young lady who should be add value to herself, watching movies and using Instagram from morning till night.. tuehh
Don't mind her she could not see or deliberately avoided the part of the article where it was mentioned that TOE wife is a Medical Doctor?
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by heysquare(m): 6:09am On Jun 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This lady here is an epitome of selflessness. I admire and respect her more than I can ever describe.

May the good Lord bless her for selflessly contributing to the reduction of the population inbalance between the North and the South.

Do you know that if every woman in the South has an average of 7kids, the North will have nothing on us in the next 12 years.
There's no reason in the world why Kano should have more population than Rivers.

Are we saying the Hausas fvck better than us or that our women are less fertile?
Ironically, we fvck more than them but birth less because we can't see our future's big picture.
What of number of wives? It's not about f*CK the arithmetic is number of wives which the southern Christians wouldn't go with except Southern muslims
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Yankee101: 6:21am On Jun 25, 2021
The search for male kids...
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Realhommie(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2021
paqman:
It's not Yoruba but Delta Igbo... He is right.
Re: Tony Elumelu & Children Celebrate His Wife, Awele On 51st Birthday (Video) by Odidigboigbo(m): 6:34am On Jun 25, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Tony being a typical African man birth seven (7) children because he was looking for a male child. Thier first 5 children are all female. Trust me, had it been that he has about 2 male child first, he won't even have up to 5 Children. Most of the southern Christians that have more than five children do so because they are looking for a male child not because they want to. Just check around.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 / Nigerian Bank Disobeying My Late Father's Directive. PLEASE HELP!!! / Hilarious Conversation Between UBA And Guy Who Asked Them For Loan On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.