Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! (42496 Views)

Christian Bassogog: 27-Year-Old Cameroon Forward To Watch Out For At World Cup / Roger Federer Fulfills A Pinky Promise Made 6 Years Ago To Play Zizou When Older / Meet Joash Onyango, The 27-Year-Old Kenyan Footballer Training For AFCON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Plomo: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
gawu1:

With your 5% votes?
Aso rock belongs to your palm taper father

Poverty don drink this one brain finish.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by youngmoney4me(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by VULCAN(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
The OP like his Principal Buhari is a stranger to English.

Nothing has been fulfilled.

Giving an instruction is not the same as fulfilling a promise

Buhari gave order to fmr Chief of Army Staff to move to the front lines and the man remained camped in Abuja so giving a lame instruction means nothing.

Wake me up when the houses are handed over to them.

Just so you know Fashola as Minister of Housing didn't build a single bungalow anywhere.

APC is the party for pathological liars

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by berrystunn(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm sure you are igbo.

More than half of these beneficiaries are igbos.

If it were to be that 40% are northerners, "nepotistic tribalistic etc" would have laced your comment.

Now that there are more igbos than any other tribe, you change the wailing point.

When you are shown the work he has done in the east, your comment is "na im papa money e use do am"?

Guy, success is not attained by wailing, crying and screaming over everything on social media. Get a job, concentrate on it, when you are less busy, go to social media, read news and comments and were neccesary, contribute with brain.

Imbibe this in your life, come back and thank me 3 months later. cheesy

Go and sleep with want his campaigns promise ..
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by domido(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
I'm not a Buharist but I commend him for this.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by kolaaderin: 8:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Buhari only fulfilled promises made by his benefactor, General Sanni Abacha who happened to be his junior in the military service.

He better live up and fulfilled the promises he made during election campaigns.
This your wailing sickness is a curse ooo. See baba immediately for solution.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by lesson44: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Honesty111:
How does this help an average Nigerian in the street? For God's sake, 3-bedroom is not the problem of these guys. They are already living in mansions and you are talking about 3-bedroom.

Oga, solve issue of hunger and high cost of living, unemployment, and insecurity. Those are the main problems of Nigeria. Not this.
Promise made promise kept.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by authority2006(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's why Bubu is different from the likes of Obj, Jona, etc. He did it for Nitel workers, Nigeria Airlines workers and others
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Sholaco: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kudos!! What Abacha, Abdulsalami, Obasanjo, yar'adua and Jonathan refused to do...
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by tolguy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm sure you are igbo.

If it were to be that 40% are northerners, "nepotistic tribalistic etc" would have laced your comment.

Now that there are more igbos than any other tribe, you change the wailing point.

When you are shown the work he has done in the east, your comment is "na im papa money e use do am"?

Guy, success is not attained by wailing, crying and screaming over everything on social media. Get a job, concentrate on it, when you are less busy, go to social media, read news and comments and were neccesary, contribute with brain.

may God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by philanj(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
Honesty111:
Although commendable but it's not among the first 1001 problems of Nigeria.
negative mindset just spotted
All the beneficiaries will be happy. just wait for your turn. As they say-life na turn by turn,
Try to appriciate every little step that brings smile to other people then and only then will your own come. To some people even if Buhari bring heaven on earth they will still complain. Appriciate every good gesture and criticize every wrong move.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by gawu1: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2021
Teaser4:
no I for like fvck your mama instead, but she get yamayama disease I go pass... Nah thunder go kee you and your poverty strickened family... Go collect your nPower token and choke on it... If you mention me again.. You no go see reply...
When I said you go fvck your mother, I meant it because it's what every pig does.
I put it to you again that Buhari doesn't give a woof what pigs like you who constitute only 5% think of him and what he does.
I have mentioned you again so that you go ask that your piercing mother who fvck her to reproduce you when she was a baby making machine in one of those factories.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by gawu1: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2021
Plomo:

Poverty don drink this one brain finish.
Is that why you sell gala around every available corner along the road to escape from poverty?
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by OnionBandit(f): 1:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Simplyleo:

I'm sure you are igbo.

Damn!

This is laundry
This is wickedness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by cardoctor(m): 3:57am On Jun 26, 2021
So that means i now may have to wait 27 years for mine. Haba baba buhari.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by w25d15w: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2021
After Guo fled from China, he sought political asylum from America on the grounds of political persecution of the Communist Party of China,and follow the bad example of Bannon,and on the grounds of "anti-Communist",he swanked private equity funds around to make profits and enjoy himself With guo cheat was caught series of deception, there is despair guo cheat another tentacle appear in the eyes of the world;Yanlimeng published "pheasant paper" to pan, the Chinese government based on "the Chinese government will cover coronavirus truth" and "will be coronavirus laboratory" as the theme, false fabricate argument, with no logical jargon, diddle netizen trust non-professional areas, with national epidemic prevention and control the rhythm. However, Yan's"academic paper" was quickly beaten up by variou smedia,departments,platforms,experts and other groups. After that, the false doctor and Guo cheat were exposed, and Bannon gradually surfaced.

Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Olukat(m): 7:06am On Jun 26, 2021
NaijaOlosho:

grin grin grin

Buhari is not programmed to fulfill his own promises grin

grin grin grin Buhari will see you in his dream ooo grin grin
How are you beautiful sister?
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:47am On Jun 26, 2021
Emeka71:
Rasheedi Yekini.
What a legend! May his soul continue to rest in peace.
His house gift should be given to his aged mother or daughter on his behalf.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2021
so sad that RASHIDI YEKINI is dead embarassedso sad that RASHIDI YEKINI is dead
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by mechanics(m): 12:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nice one.
Re: President Buhari Fulfills A 27-year-old Promise To The Super Eagles! by Emeka71(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lanre4uonly:

What a legend! May his soul continue to rest in peace.
His house gift should be given to his aged mother or daughter on his behalf.
That's true because his mother is busy hawking pap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nathael Julan Dies In Car Accident / Maurizio Sarri: I Smoke 60 Cigarettes A Day, Says New Juventus Coach / Inter Milan Fans Celebrate 1st Serie A Title Victory Since 2010 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.