Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me (16334 Views)

Earn Daily On This Legit Website / A 100% Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me To Watch Youtube Videos. / Investment People Dont Talk About And Has Been Paying For Over 3 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by JudithChukwu: 11:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Please resend, didn't see your message. Thanks

princewhiter:
Na enter ur nairaland email for my message
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2021
You can only fit achieve this in 1global oooo
1global is changing people life for better.
The wealth you have been dreaming of, Goan and start it today for 1global.

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by findfault: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2021
Just saw this

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
Goan invest on 1global now ooo. Now they are still accepting people on their fsaver mini.
Don't miss this opportunity oooo.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
Don't be watching ooo. Goan invest on 1global now. Start getting paid to your bank ooo.
This na new month, start your journey .No sit down look o. Over guarantee and legit
Princewhite for referral code
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by mcjudy: 10:17am On Nov 02, 2021
First November Withdraw successful. 1global is God sent platform, if we can have other platform like this one, Nigeria will be great again
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by moonberry: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2021
princewhiter:
You can only fit achieve this in 1global oooo
1global is changing people life for better.
The wealth you have been dreaming of, Goan and start it today for 1global.
Can you please explain how to go about it on this platform.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Goan invest ooo. Earn money on 1global that will take care of your December bills oooo.
Don't be watching ooo, people are busy making money on 1global. Pay urself salary on 1global
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by chimanwa(f): 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
1global has done it again. I'm grateful for receiving my money
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oyaoooooooo If you are still watching, goan and join 1global now and make money oooo.
1global dey changing people life for better.

The earlier you join 1Global the better for you. People are busy making money. No sit down look ooo

Use i link. Come and jolie with us in 1global
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by findfault: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2021
princewhiter:
Goan invest ooo. Earn money on 1global that will take care of your December bills oooo.
Don't be watching ooo, people are busy making money on 1global. Pay urself salary on 1global

I Would like change to a higher Fsaver plan but the option is not available
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
1global is the only only place to sleep and relax in peace of mind
Goan invest now on 1global, in years years coming you are already a millionaire for 1global
Oyaoooooooo Goan join 1global fsaver now ooo. Stop looking
This no be joke at all oooooooooooo
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
No be watching ooo. People are packing money ooo. Goan join 1global Fsaver now, 1global is changing people life for good.
This enjoyment na for everybody.

The earlier you join 1global the better for you

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 8:14am On Nov 17, 2021
Goan join 1global now if you want to make money.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
princewhiter:
Goan join 1global now if you want to make money.

That platform has all the trappings of fraud.

No office address, no functional FAQ page, nothing.

No one knows what they do with investors' capital or how they are able to maintain high-yielding savings accounts in a highly competitive money market.

For you, it is all about the short-term gains. The day this fraud blows in your face, you will remember how I warned you.

2 Likes

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don see faq functioning, Na you no dey see am. I don buy products from 1global and all delivered to me, they even have warehouses. They have many this they sell there. They also partner with other services

I donot know if you have buy anything from dem and they didn't deliver it you or you have money there when you no fit withdraw.

So while only you dey wait for that day, we will continue to be making money, save this post, 5 years coming i will come and remind you here. Walahi

If you wan know platform wen legit, Goan and withdraw capital out.
1global no be joke oooooooooooo. You capital you fit withdraw am anytime.
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Goan invest in 1global now. 1global is changing people life.
The earlier you join 1global the better you ooo.
People are making money on 1global oooooooooooo.
This no be joke oooooooooooo
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2021
princewhiter:
If you are searching for a good reliable company to invest your money and get you interest, join https://1global.com.ng?ref=princewhite
They have been paying without any delay.
This is a sure place to make money.. don't waste time on it
Goan and join 1global fsaver with this link. Don't be the only one watching oooo. People are busy making money everyday to their account
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
princewhiter:
Goan invest in 1global now. 1global is changing people life.
The earlier you join 1global the better you ooo.
People are making money on 1global oooooooooooo.
This no be joke oooooooooooo

What is the minimum I can invest
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
give me your contact let me call you ASAP
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by ableflux: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2021
princewhiter:
No be watching ooo. People are packing money ooo. Goan join 1global Fsaver now, 1global is changing people life for good.
This enjoyment na for everybody.

Can one open two accounts and what's the maximum limit someone can invest
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Godful: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
Please assuming you invest, how long will it take to earn interest. Can you withdraw your capital at will?
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Richangel17: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2021
im interested, add me up...08140517030
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Godful: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
princewhiter:
I don see faq functioning, Na you no dey see am. I don buy products from 1global and all delivered to me, they even have warehouses. They have many this they sell there. They also partner with other services

I donot know if you have buy anything from dem and they didn't deliver it you or you have money there when you no fit withdraw.

So while only you dey wait for that day, we will continue to be making money, save this post, 5 years coming i will come and remind you here. Walahi

If you wan know platform wen legit, Goan and withdraw capital out.
1global no be joke oooooooooooo. You capital you fit withdraw am anytime.

please guide me on how to withdraw my capital
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Godful:
Please assuming you invest, how long will it take to earn interest. Can you withdraw your capital at will?
It everyday. Enter your account and withdraw
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Goan invest ooo. Earn money on 1global for your December. Dont be watching ooo, people are busy making money on 1global. Pay urself salary on 1global
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 6:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oh my God,,, If you no dey make money everyday for 1global, you dey do your self oooo.
People are making money on 1global ooo. No be joke ooo
Goan invest in 1global fsaver now ooo, the alert no dey waste time ooo

Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by princewhiter: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oya oooo. No be watching ooo.
Goan and join now and make money. 1global is changing people life
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by findfault: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2021
This is the best platform i can be well assured of right now. They are really good
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by JBoss25(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
The site don crash
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by MrScribe: 7:28am On Nov 28, 2021
princewhiter:
Oh my God. 1global will not kill me oooo.
This is too good, alert shaking my bank account. Are you still watching, oyaoooooooo go to 1global and make money.
Dont waste time. Goan and invest with 1global

How does it work? Please, explain it to me so I can invest?
Re: This Legit Platform Has Been Paying Me by Humblewalex: 3:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pls I am interested ,pls I need direction,07039104321.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Branch Money Lending App. Scam Or Legit? / Why You Should Stop Playing With Your Most Valuable Asset. / Guinness Nigeria Suffers 76% Profit Decline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.