Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

@ BAZ001...2007 Camry Challenge..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / @ BAZ001...2007 Camry Challenge..... (352 Views)

Foreign Used 2007 Camry Sport..dvd Headrest...3.850m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

@ BAZ001...2007 Camry Challenge..... by dru23(m): 8:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dru23 is doing the BAZ001 challenge camry........

@BAZ001 you stated a while ago that you bought a 2007 Toyota Camry direct Tokunbo with low miles from the USA.... I have asked you many times to show proof........

So I am here to motivate you bro... If you can proof that you bought that camry direct from the USA beyond a reasonable doubt .........

I AT DRU23 WILL OFFER YOU 30K NAIRA ......you complain several times how uber is tough and dashboard earnings are not what it is . This job is tough etc ......This is ur chance to make easy money.. You can do alot with 30k naira .............

This offers starts from July 24th till July 28th Monday 3pm......

Let us do it bro .............i want all the uber drivers to encourage this man to come.........

Money talks ........free giveaway.......
Re: @ BAZ001...2007 Camry Challenge..... by BAZ001: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
dru23:

@BAZ001 you stated a while ago that you bought a 2007 Toyota Camry direct Tokunbo with low miles from the USA.... I have asked you many times to show proof........

So I am here to motivate you bro... If you can proof that you bought that camry direct from the USA beyond a reasonable doubt .........

I AT DRU23 WILL OFFER YOU 30K NAIRA ......you complain several times how uber is tough and dashboard earnings are not what it is . This job is tough etc ......This is ur chance to make easy money.. You can do alot with 30k naira .............

Let us do it bro .............i want all the uber drivers to encourage this man to come.........

C’mon naah, 30k is too small to motivate me .
Haba not even up to 100 dollars. You no dey see dashboards? You think we are poor lazy drivers ?
When you were motivating people to post dashboards in December you did 50k
Na me u dey price 30k.
100k weekly is our target grin

[img]https://media./images/615635351937ee9fca80347b83072e0f/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: @ BAZ001...2007 Camry Challenge..... by Juicewrld27: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
dru23:

come give me even if na half of the giveaway. I will really appreciate it cry cry

(1) (Reply)

IYC Gives Agip Two Days Ultimatum Over Redeployed Staff. / 32% Of Nigerians Have Used Or Owned Crypto At Some Point - Survey / How Do I Start Up A Midstream Oil And Gas Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.