Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) (54088 Views)

[video]grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man’s Private Part All In The Name... / Funny Christmas Meme / For Funny Pictures, Meme Freaks Come In And Update Your Meme Library Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by bamasite2: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na true
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Damscodammy1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Watin b dis nw
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Factfinder1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
When you marry Nigerian girls
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Reelmii: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na wah
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Nuelito: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wahala be like wetin again?

My people if you need Original Pure Honey Straight From the beefarm... kindly contact me on O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by tiswell(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's a Nigerian lady for you
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by GeneralPula: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
One of the things that makes a man way more a better being than a woman..

A man will surely listen and care about what the doctor says about the wife..

A woman will start nagging immediately..

90% of married men are benefiting nothing in marriage, not even companionship..

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Walkee: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
As an African man you can always send her back to her father's rubble

1 Like

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by faithfull18(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingthreat:
Many men who make the marriage mistake knows this. That is why we look for side-chics for happiness outside. May we never meet a Chidinma Ojukwu.
You will meet if you don't learn to keep your private part private.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Polynek(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
The woman no won even try any of d tinx the doctor mentioned at all grin grin
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Gambit23: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
iExplore:
Pick the wrong lady for marriage, and your case will be as, or worse than the meme below. No jokes grin

I'm not trynna scare you guys, I'm just being brutally honest

Wrong men nko
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Skillsnigeria: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin Hahaha
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Lonelypacifist6: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tis better to live with a Pit viper than a nagging woman/man trust me I know. be it your wife, mother, sister, brother, father, husband. Just don't! it's demoralising, and draining, imagine being afraid to go home because of the nagging person? You're Always meticulous in your doings and choose words carefully lest they find something to complain about again. And you dare not pick up a call from the opposite gender! 8

2 Likes

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Noblejohn32(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
That's Naija ladies for you...

Nairalanders, I'll be grateful if I can be helped. My mum has been diagnosed of arthritis, and there's little or no funds to settle her outstanding debt for treatment.
I'll be grateful if I could be assisted.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by ianq: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
iExplore:

Don't worry, I gat u.

A lady took her sick husband to a doctor for checkup. The doctor, after examining the man's condition, told the lady what and how to take very good care of her sick husband to make him recover:

Doctor: Your husband is suffering from a very severe stress disorder. If you don't do the following he will surely die.
Each morning fix him a healthy breakfast. Be
pleasant at all times. For lunch make him a nutritious meal. For dinner prepare an especially nice meal No chores.
No nagging. Oh yes, and make love
several times a week. Do this for the next year and he'll regain his health
completely.

On their way home, the man (her husband) asked the lady (his wife) what the doctor said, and she replied:

Wife: You are going to die.

That's it bro. Don't make me do this again grin
Go buy a smartphone

Good man...
And he hasn't even thanked you for taking the time

2 Likes

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Lonelypacifist6: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
GeneralPula:

I hate nagging! It makes me doubt my abilities when people complaining about everything. Just in all you do avoid people that nag.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by kingthreat(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
faithfull18:

Na your male relatives go meet her type.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by neyyoh: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
My own be say don't sponsor wayward women or even any woman at all.

She dey request

2k for WhatsApp sex group.. say no

5k for nude video call.. say no

10k for sex .. say no

Urgent 2k ... Say no

Spraying them money at strip clubs. Say no

Demands like wigs, iPhone... Say no

Don't sponsor them, you'll see how society ressets for good.

They'll start picking partner's they like, everything goes back to normal along with marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by iExplore(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Wrong men nko

The ladies can create a thread on that.
That's what they do best, apparently.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by iExplore(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
ianq:

Good man...
And he hasn't even thanked you for taking the time

I don't mind bro grin
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by faithfull18(f): 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingthreat:

Na your male relatives go meet her type.
Lol grin my male relatives don't sleep around, advise yourself.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Prettylima(f): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Can't stop laughing out loud grin grin grin
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wife problem
Side chick problem join
Men are endangered species undecided
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Franckelv230:
An evil woman is no hard to detect. Once you see someone like Ngeneukwu, you should be able to tell how she would turn your family upside down.

Nobody that knew you before, would be any close to you again. I'm not saying that Ngeneukwu is bad o, I'm just telling you how an average buhari media cow is.

Cc: aka Ngeneukwenu
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by HabaHaba: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
Franckelv230:
An evil woman is no hard to detect. Once you see someone like Ngeneukwu, you should be able to tell how she would turn your family upside down.

Nobody that knew you before, would be any close to you again. I'm not saying that Ngeneukwu is bad o, I'm just telling you how an average buhari media cow is.

Jesu!!!!!!

You don buy market today.

Lemme on my Bluetooth dey listen to Naira Marley while dem prepare pepper soup for your nyash

1 Like

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Chuka200: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
faithfull18:

Is it ur private part..you can buy super glue for ur own like we don’t know u r waiting for highest bidder before u open ur own private part ashawo everywhere nonsense hypocrites will be forming sister Mary

1 Like

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by BigBashiru: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
GeneralPula:

what most men value most is youth (though the men themselves will deny it). wives marrying at 29 or 33 after is not hot after sleeping with all her prior boyfriends in her prime.....

all the husband has is left overs. any wonder why men go for what they really want outside marriage??

4 Likes

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by faithfull18(f): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chuka200:

Is it ur private part..you can buy super glue for ur own like we don’t know u r waiting for highest bidder before u open ur own private part ashawo everywhere nonsense hypocrites will be forming sister Mary
Tell that to your sister.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by rosalieene(f): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingthreat:
Many men who make the marriage mistake knows this. That is why we look for side-chics for happiness outside. May we never meet a Chidinma Ojukwu.
You will meet a lady worse than Chidinma if you try it.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by kingthreat(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
faithfull18:

Lol grin my male relatives don't sleep around, advise yourself.

Can you swear with your life on this? My female relatives think I am not a flirt.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by kingthreat(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
rosalieene:

You will meet a lady worse than Chidinma if you try it.

Advice ya brother and future husband

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Thing Every Lady Must Stop In 2015 / Kiss Him Or Get Jailed / How PDP Chased Out Apc In Rivers State : Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.