Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,573 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) (54107 Views)

[video]grinding Goes Wrong! Lady Destroys Man’s Private Part All In The Name... / Funny Christmas Meme / For Funny Pictures, Meme Freaks Come In And Update Your Meme Library Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by faithfull18(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingthreat:

Can you swear with your life on this? My female relatives think I am not a flirt.
But the reality is you are while my relatives on the other hand, don't sleep around, the ones I know.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by kingthreat(m): 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
faithfull18:

But the reality is you are while my relatives on the other hand, don't sleep around, the ones I know.

Dont vouch for anyone apart from yourself. Mrs. Ataga may have been like you too on her man's fidelity.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Chuka200: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
faithfull18:

Tell that to your sister.

They know already
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by rosalieene(f): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingthreat:

Advice ya brother and future husband
I am not giving you advice, I am telling you the fact.
Just try it and see
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Ayo2004: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Is there anything like right wife in this indomie generatuon grin
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by faithfull18(f): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingthreat:

Dont vouch for anyone apart from yourself. Mrs. Ataga may have been like you too on her man's fidelity.
Lol, do you think a woman doesn't know when her partner is cheating Even those good at disguising
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by kingthreat(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
rosalieene:

I am not giving you advice, I am telling you the fact.
Just try it and see

Well if your husband, brother, father or sons cheat, they will meet someone worse than Chidinma too.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Gbengesh: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
OsusTroller:
cool cool

Why under bridge :I does it mean you pick her under the bridge
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Origin(f): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Technically she married the wrong man.

It's a mmariage not enslavement.

Ask the man to do that for his wife and he will quickly remarry.

That's why kids will grow up and talk about how their mothers suffered and they cant play with their mothers.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Gfskw: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oh
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by space9880: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Relationship tire person abeg normally this country dey put person for mental stress everyday woman go come still add her own.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by blueheart(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by ibedun: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingthreat:
Many men who make the marriage mistake knows this. That is why we look for side-chics for happiness outside. May we never meet a Chidinma Ojukwu.

What about divorce?
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Ogamysamo: 9:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
iExplore:
Pick the wrong lady for marriage, and your case will be as, or worse than the meme below. No jokes grin

I'm not trynna scare you guys, I'm just being brutally honest

ok sir
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by adeboyejoislam2: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by milky3(f): 4:38pm On Jun 29, 2021
Drella:

Are you okay? angry
Perfectly OK.
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Drella(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
milky3:

Perfectly OK.

The mention just reached your side since all these days.

Glo users sef
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by milky3(f): 5:11pm On Jun 30, 2021
Drella:

The mention just reached your side since all these days.

Glo users sef
I got more profitable things to do than to get stuck following unnecessary mention
Re: When You Pick The Wrong Lady For Marriage (meme) by Rockrunner: 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2021
I wouldn't say that it is about 'wrong lady'. I guess that this might happen if you marry a lady who has some mental problems. Even if you live with the wrong but adequate person such a situation is highly unlikely to happen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Thing Every Lady Must Stop In 2015 / Top 100 Newest Nigerian Jokes / Kiss Him Or Get Jailed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.