Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). (3176 Views)

''All I Care About Is Me And My Child'' What Does This Mean / Why I Refuse To Help A Pregnant Woman, What Can You Say On This? / After 5-10years Of Marriage No Child What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
So, considering the recent trends about kids asking their parents and other adults around them certain weird questions that are always difficult to explain to them as a child, I came across this picture and was wondering the best possible answer any parent could render at this point.
So, if you were to be this parent, what will you say next

Cc: lalasticlala, seun.

1 Share

Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by Hahjascho(m): 11:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dad: Only if you will allow your son marry your mother then.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by 1F30M4(f): 11:19pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lmaoooo it's his facial expression for me grin grin
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by angelEmade: 1:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Hahahaha
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by illicit(m): 2:05am On Jun 25, 2021
Father: yes I know, but ur mum and I ain't blood relations, your grandma, my mum is your blood relation... U can't marry ur blood relation
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by AuthoritySpeaks(m): 3:37am On Jun 25, 2021
illicit:
Father: yes I know, but ur mum and I ain't blood relations, your grandma, my mum is your blood relation... U can't marry ur blood relation
That's will be too complicated for a 4yr old to understand..
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by phemmyfour: 6:07am On Jun 25, 2021
AuthoritySpeaks:
So, considering the recent trends about kids asking their parents and other adults around them certain weird questions that are always difficult to explain to them as a child, I came across this picture and was wondering the best possible answer any parent could render at this point.
So, if you were to be this parent, what will you say next

Cc: lalasticlala, seun.
Son, it's wrong to marry within the family
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by Kaymaxi2222(m): 6:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Yes boy, cause that made me your father too. So you can't marry my mom
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by illicit(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2021
AuthoritySpeaks:

That's will be too complicated for a 4yr old to understand..

Ok Grandma don't marry Grandsons
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by Hahjascho(m): 7:26am On Jun 25, 2021
Lalasticlala, come add your comments o.

The meme is simple and interesting, push it front page to spice the day jo.

Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by NoToPile: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2021
Might just let the discourse fizzle off.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Children so innocent and always saying it the way they see it.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by IgiveFreebies: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2021
Dad: I married your mother before she became your mom. So you have to go marry mine before she becomes my mom

1 Like

Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by olamidedivotee(f): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lmao
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by poshestmina(f): 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kids are so cute and sweet .
I'm sure he must have said that with a serious face grin grin grin kiss.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by SporaD8: 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Adults sometime make mountain out of mole hill.
Simply tell the kid, "Grandpa won't be pleased.
I, on the other hand, married your mum when she was single."
Any other explanation just won't sit with a 4yr old.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by degenuine1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by degenuine1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why do you want to marry now?

My son, there is more to marriage than cooking and story telling. When you grow up, you will know.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tell him it is wrong that if his mates hear about it, they'll laugh at him.

1 Like

Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by kaptaintintin: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
If I were the day,I will jus congratulate him. And move on to other important things.
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by bukatyne(f): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hahahahahaha!
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by OLABOY8495(m): 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2021
Omo Nah To Do Dna Test Be That.
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by zolajpower: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2021
grin
This type of question be like when a tsetse fly perches on a man's testicle
Re: If This Was Your Child, What Will You Say Next? (photo). by wunmi590(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

How I Overcame Spiritual Wife After Many Years Of Torments. / My Cousin Sister Always Naked Herself In My Presence / 6 Things To Never Say To Your Daughter-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.