Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,430 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

[urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended (749 Views)

How To Resolve Google Adsense Verification Failed Problems / Google Adsense Identity Verification Failed – Solve It Yourself. / I Failed Google Adsense Verification. Please What Do I Do Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by Joekaynews(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Good evening sirs and mas. Trust this meet you well. Please I need your assistance on this.

I had google AdSense on my site which was approved late last year and early this year I was sent mail by Google to verify my identity. I made an attempt to verify but I received mail of unsuccessful verification after which they eventually stopped and removed the bottom for verification and consequently stopped displaying advert on my site. It was then I got to realize that there's limited numbers I can attempt to verify and the days too.

Now, no where to verify. The only botton that appears to be like that of verification is where my 'action' is being requested after a writeup that they have stopped displaying advt because I have not verify my identity. And when I click on action, it will bounce back to the same page. Now, no where to contact them. And the only seemingly contact place is only referring me to mention my question after which previous comment made by individuals as regards the question will pop up. More so, when I go back to mail they sent for me to verify, there will not be response when I submit my ID.

Please what can I do to regain my AdSense? Or should I cancel and look for another means of reapplying?

Please help a brother. This is really frustrating.

www.infodailyng.com is my url

Thank you for your anticipated solution proferring responses in advance.

Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by emmyw(m): 6:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Joekaynews:
Good evening sirs and mas. Trust this meet you well. Please I need your assistance on this.

I had google AdSense on my site which was approved late last year and early this year I was sent mail by Google to verify my identity. I made an attempt to verify but I received mail of unsuccessful verification after which they eventually stopped and removed the bottom for verification and consequently stopped displaying advert on my site. It was then I got to realize that there's limited numbers I can attempt to verify and the days too.

Now, no where to verify. The only botton that appears to be like that of verification is where my 'action' is being requested after a writeup that they have stopped displaying advt because I have not verify my identity. And when I click on action, it will bounce back to the same page. Now, no where to contact them. And the only seemingly contact place is only referring me to mention my question after which previous comment made by individuals as regards the question will pop up. More so, when I go back to mail they sent for me to verify, there will not be response when I submit my ID.

Please what can I do to regain my AdSense? Or should I cancel and look for another means of reapplying?

Please help a brother. This is really frustrating.

www.infodailyng.com is my url

Thank you for your anticipated solution proferring responses in advance.

There Is A Solution For It!

You Can Reset The Account And Re-upload Another ID For Verification!

The Issue With You New Bloggers Is That You Don't Ask Question Until It's Late!

Also What Kind Of ID Did You Upload?

I Can Help You Reset It, Verify Your Account Also! But Not Free Though Small Fee!

If You Wanna Meet Me Face To Face, I Reside In Ibadan. You Can Reach Me Via My Number On WhatsApp 08105897586

2 Likes

Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by Joekaynews(m): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2021
Unfortunately, I am not in Ibadan, bro.

However, please how do I reset it the account?

Please help.

Thanks
Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by EmmaxKeys: 11:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Joekaynews:
Unfortunately, I am not in Ibadan, bro.

However, please how do I reset it the account?

Please help.

Thanks

Simple. Just change all the details of the Google account to another person's details. Make sure they are all correct. You will use it to verify address and identity.

or

Upload your voters card or any other means of identification
Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by Joekaynews(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Simple. Just change all the details of the Google account to another person's details. Make sure they are all correct. You will use it to verify address and identity.

or

Thanks for yout guidiance and willingness to assist. But like I said earlier, no option to upload any picture again, but my profile is editable.

Thank you sir.
Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by Joekaynews(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
emmyw:

There Is A Solution For It!

You Can Reset The Account And Re-upload Another ID For Verification!

The Issue With You New Bloggers Is That You Don't Ask Question Until It's Late!

Also What Kind Of ID Did You Upload?

I Can Help You Reset It, Verify Your Account Also! But Not Free Though Small Fee!

If You Wanna Meet Me Face To Face, I Reside In Ibadan. You Can Reach Me Via My Number On WhatsApp 08105897686

Bro, this your contact is not on WhatsApp. Please I want to ask one question, can I cancel the AdSense account and reply ? Besides, if you want to help me verify, how much would it cost me? Thanks.
Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by emmyw(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Joekaynews:

Bro, this your contact is not on WhatsApp. Please I want to ask one question, can I cancel the AdSense account and reply ? Besides, if you want to help me verify, how much would it cost me? Thanks.
Sorry This Is The Right Contact 08105897586
Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by Joekaynews(m): 9:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

or

Thanks for your concern, bro. How, this is the challemge: since the account was suspended by a way of stopping all display advert on my site, the space to verify too is no more there, I mean the icon to click for verification. Even when I go back to old mail sent to me inorder to verify, the reply is i can't do this for now.

Do you think after changing all detail, where to click to verify will surface? Below is my account's dashboard. Even when I click the action botton shown, it will bounce back to the same page.

Anyway, I appreciate and will follow your instruction.

Thank you.

Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by Joekaynews(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

or

Thank you boss. But my concern and worry is, verification botton has been disabled (no where to click to verify) since my account was suspended. Do you mean when I change all details, It will be enabled for me to click and verify?
Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by EmmaxKeys: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Joekaynews:

Thanks for your concern, bro. How, this is the challemge: since the account was suspended by a way of stopping all display advert on my site, the space to verify too is no more there, I mean the icon to click for verification. Even when I go back to old mail sent to me inorder to verify, the reply is i can't do this for now.

Do you think after changing all detail, where to click to verify will surface? Below is my account's dashboard. Even when I click the action botton shown, it will bounce back to the same page.

Anyway, I appreciate and will follow your instruction.

Thank you.

DON'T change the details, then. Don't even touch it. The verify link won't appear.

Read this post instead

https://catchupdates.com/verify-google-adsense-account-without-pin/
Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by Joekaynews(m): 11:23pm On Jun 30, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

DON'T change the details, then. Don't even touch it. The verify link won't appear.

Read this post instead

https://catchupdates.com/verify-google-adsense-account-without-pin/

Thanks. But you are talking about PIN verification in your article. My challenge is identity verification. More so, the form you are talking about to click in your article does not exist in my own case.
Re: [urgent] Google Adsense Verification Failed, Suspended by EmmaxKeys: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2021
Joekaynews:

Thanks. But you are talking about PIN verification in your article. My challenge is identity verification. More so, the form you are talking about to click in your article does not exist in my own case.

Firstly, it's not my article.

Secondly, I thought you have verified your identity already.

If you haven't verified your identity, then your adsense account may be lost oh.

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Best Nigeria Webhosting 2023 / Customizing A Blog / E-commerce Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.