Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show (46810 Views)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / BBNaija Lockdown Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Big Brother Naija 2018: Ex-Housemates To Return For Reunion Show (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by Mars16(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Violence everywhere u go
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by BePrepared: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sysdatek:
With Nigeria current situation
Promotion of shlt shows like this make our leaders see us as jokers
Unemployment and insecurity rocketing. Things like bbnaija should not even be given attention.

Academic achievers and highflyers are given 1500 for transport while we worship reality show oloshos with millions. We are not ready yet.

Multichoice. smiling to the bank while idlots with pressing problems are entertained

Its time we started entrepreneurial reality shows like.more of dragons den and shark tank.
I forgot most of our billionaires can't teach how they made money anyway and won't invest in startups cause of easy access to govt coffers

All.man to himself. Hope after watching this. Your stomach is filled and you get alerts

One of my greatest wonder on earth is news like this, what will this none sense add to anyone and how is this news that some people gather together, sometimes I don't blame our leaders
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by BePrepared: 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Its better I watch these ant that has red head and black buttock lining in the walls of my room than watching this shit
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by BrazilAirport: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Naa person wey chop dey fight
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Sysdatek:
With Nigeria current situation
Promotion of shlt shows like this make our leaders see us as jokers
Unemployment and insecurity rocketing.

So
Do something about it
Nobody owes you anything

Things like bbnaija should not even be given attention.

Why not
Cos you say so?
Who are you?
1 guy
Millions say otherwise
Millions carry the vote

Academic achievers and highflyers are given 1500 for transport while we worship reality show oloshos with millions. We are not ready yet.

Nobody is stopping you from giving academic achievers and flyers millions o

It's not your money

Who their academic epp
If they are so high flying
How come they are jobless
Nobody owes them anything

Multichoice. smiling to the bank while idlots with pressing problems are entertained

So entertainment is idiocy?
OK

Its time we started entrepreneurial reality shows like.more of dragons den and shark tank.

Who hold you?
Why are you waiting for someone else to do what you want ?
It's not your money

I forgot most of our billionaires can't teach how they made money anyway and won't invest in startups cause of easy access to govt coffers

Have you seen a lion teach a gazelle How To defeat it

All.man to himself. Hope after watching this. Your stomach is filled and you get alerts
thank goodness at least you understand every man for himself
Big brother will not wait for you to hammer
Re: Kaisha & Lucy Fight At The Big Brother Reunion Show by FahBuLous: 12:20am On Jun 26, 2021
Only fools that won't know that this show is fucking scripted...

BBNaija: Ozo Hugs His Mum; Reunites With His Family After Eviction (Video) / Fatal Arrogance: Yakubu Mohammed Ready To Pay To Get His Scenes Removed / Full List Of Winners At #AMVCA2016