Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,920 members, 7,956,453 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Alibaba Goods - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Alibaba Goods (1011 Views)

Goods Haulage- Toyota 4runner, For Loading Trips/Sale/Rent/Hire Purchase / Help: Shipping Product From China True Alibaba / Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Alibaba Goods by eddy2farm(m): 5:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Tank to all they guys for the information regarding Alibaba.
I make post before regarding how things are chip in Alibaba.
I bought some agriculture tools and shipped it to Nigeria my self.i use sea freight.but there was some delay though.
I just received my goods yesterday. All are farm tools except the car screen and car tracker. Tank you guys.

Note. I bought 6 pieces of fertilizer spreader because of minimum order ,so I want to sell some of the fertilizer manual spreader I bought. Hit me up if u want

Re: My Alibaba Goods by eddy2farm(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Pic

Re: My Alibaba Goods by negy2016: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2021
Eddytofam please can you describe the process involved. Did they have office in Nigeria?. Was your product sent to any particular post office?
Did you pay any other money at the post office here in Nigeria apart from the one you paid on Alibaba website? I.e custom clearance,e.t.c. could you please give the name of the seller on Alibaba as there are many fraudulent seller on it. I sent an automated email. Please kindly reply. Thank you
Re: My Alibaba Goods by eddy2farm(m): 2:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
I use sea freight which means that my goods was cleared by my Chinese shipping agent .
All shipping agent have office here in Nigeria.
Sea freight use cbm for goods payment.
The only payment I made after paying shipping agent was waybill to my place in Benin
Re: My Alibaba Goods by negy2016: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
eddy2farm:
I use sea freight which means that my goods was cleared by my Chinese shipping agent .
The only payment I made after paying shipping agent was waybill to my place in Benin
Thank you
Re: My Alibaba Goods by Omonaijani: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Hello, could you please display the fertilizer applicator in full, what's the price you want to sell it?
Re: My Alibaba Goods by eddy2farm(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omonaijani:
Hello, could you please display the fertilizer applicator in full, what's the price you want to sell it?

This how it look like

Re: My Alibaba Goods by eddy2farm(m): 3:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
[quote author=eddy2farm post=103141285]
I have not put them together though
Re: My Alibaba Goods by eddy2farm(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omonaijani:

Price is 15000
Re: My Alibaba Goods by Vikkoh(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
eddy2farm:

Price is 15000

Chairman can I get your contact or a mail I can contact you on?
Re: My Alibaba Goods by Estefan999: 3:13pm On Jul 02, 2021
Hello, do you still have the fertilizer spreader? I am interested. Lagos based.
Pls chat me on 07064181480
Re: My Alibaba Goods by eddy2farm(m): 7:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
eddy2farm@gmail.com

Chairman can I get your contact or a mail I can contact you on?[/quote]
Re: My Alibaba Goods by eddy2farm(m): 7:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sorry for the late reply
Yes I still have
Send me email or chart me with this number 08037674108 . eddy2farm@gmail.com
Pls chat me on 07064181480[/quote]
Re: My Alibaba Goods by muhamm3d: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2021
eddy2farm:

Bro, please which sea shipping agent do you use? And are they very reliable?

(1) (Reply)

Where To Sell Your Maize And Corn Is Here / You Can Get Financial Aid For Your Agriculture Enterprise. / Is Sorghum Cheaper Than Maize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.