Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price (2268 Views)

Drip Tube Irrigation For Sale @ Discounted prices / Buying And Selling Of Foodstuffs And Agric Products Made Easy / Buying And Selling Of Foodstuffs And Agric Products Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 5:43am On Jul 28, 2020
With our consolidation services, we help you ship goods and foodstuffs to UK at a very affordable price. Extremely cheap. We could help you deliver to your doorstep in the UK especially for people with paper Palavar. Check my signature for contact.
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by nnamdi640: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2020
I will like such business but I don't have clients and I don't know the product that is needed
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 8:28am On Jul 28, 2020
nnamdi640:
I will like such business but I don't have clients and I don't know the product that is needed

When you finally get customers we will make sure your shipments get to them with ease and affordably
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by bull67: 11:10am On Jul 28, 2020
i live in scotland north of the uk, can you deliver?
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
[quote author=bull67 post=92193578]i live in scotland north of the uk, can you deliver?
[/quote
I will deliver without hassle.. Chat me up or call on +2348057264182
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
We can deliver to your doorstep
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 2:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Available
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 6:22am On Jul 29, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Available
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 9:52pm On Jul 29, 2020
Contact us
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2020
Available
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by bull67: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2020
can things come in into the uk? i live in scotland. i home this virus thing is not affecting business
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2020
bull67:
can things come in into the uk? i live in scotland. i home this virus thing is not affecting business

There was never a time things stopped coming to the UK. Even during the pandemic at its peak, things were coming especially essential goods like food among other things..Your goods can be posted to Scotland.. It's still the same UK.
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Available
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Contact us
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 2:05am On Aug 03, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:

When you finally get customers we will make sure your shipments get to them with ease and affordably
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
With our consolidation services, we help you ship goods and foodstuffs to UK at a very affordable price. Extremely cheap. We could help you deliver to your doorstep in the UK especially for people with paper Palavar. Check my signature for contact.
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:

Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 5:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Available

Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Henryimoter(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Soybeans available call 07069670428

Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 4:09am On Aug 05, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Available
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2020
For you

Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 2:26am On Aug 07, 2020
The following food items are banned from Entering the UK ,Canada and US.
1.Orijin
2.Kilishi
3.Ponmo
4.Chicken and Maggi Chicken
5.meat

Dont waste your money and energy
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 7:38am On Aug 09, 2020
We can help you source for food items and send to you.
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 11:41am On Aug 09, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
The following food items are banned from Entering the UK ,Canada and US.
1.Orijin
2.Kilishi
3.Ponmo
4.Chicken and Maggi Chicken
5.meat

Dont waste your money and energy
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by peacealways: 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
I have a very hot peppers but to get customer in UK and other country is problem.
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
peacealways:
I have a very hot peppers but to get customer in UK and other country is problem.

Get your customers ,we will help you ship them .By the way u can only ship dry pepper
Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by Dellaxlogistic: 4:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Here

Re: Send Foodstuffs And Goods To UK At An Extremely Discounted Price by peacealways: 8:06am On Aug 10, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:

Get your customers ,we will help you ship them .By the way u can only ship dry pepper
Yes is dry peppers but I need customer outside the country I need someone to link me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cocoa Business: Learn How To Make Money From Cocoa Business. / My commercial Backyard poultry Farming Experience...! / Farmland Available For Sale In Abuja (kwali)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.