Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

BBC Readers Pick Their Euros 2020 Team Of The Group Stage, No Ronaldo - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / BBC Readers Pick Their Euros 2020 Team Of The Group Stage, No Ronaldo (29637 Views)

AFCON 2023 Group Stage Best X1; CAF Snubs Super Eagles Stars / Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage / AFCON 2019: The Five “must See” Big Games Of The Group Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: BBC Readers Pick Their Euros 2020 Team Of The Group Stage, No Ronaldo by Greatguy02: 5:49am On Jun 27, 2021
FahBuLous:
With penalties??

Trash he has only 14 penalties in 109 international goals ment
Re: BBC Readers Pick Their Euros 2020 Team Of The Group Stage, No Ronaldo by joshboo(m): 5:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Sports is always full of frenzy & big bucks to go round.

Soccer players are in the world of their own.

In another news these guys are earning so if you are reading this why not join me to earn too via investing as an E-sport broker.
Reach out via the facebook Id on my profile..
No PMs nor e-mail requests plsssssss.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

Lest I forget @Joshboo....you are yet to revert to my question in that thread....though your NL profile is more of Sport betting ...nothing worthy about E-SPORT using your own narrative.
Kindly respond there if you are seeing this.

@Seniorwriter

Didn't hear from you again??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Victor Moses Completes Fenerbahce Medical / Countries That Have Qualified For Russia 2018 World Cup & Possible Contenders / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 700th Career Goal In Portugal Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.