Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (79388 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by BKayy: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
I swear ... This girl needed to be helped ... she even managed to get to 300L despite home front challenges....
Yes something is not just adding up.
Look at the way everybody attested to her innocence and introvert nature plus the unavoided complement on her beauty. It is beginning to look like she is saying all these things due to intimidation by those their dick has been standing since they had her in custody.
And the wife needs to be investigated as well

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Olibboy: 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bola146:
cry What did they expect from dangerous drugs and alcohol All because of money?! Kai!!!!! What a big shame on both of them.
all bcus of 300k
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Housing(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
Exhibits recovered from Chidinma include a driving licence, complimentary cards, Access Bank’s statement of account, a Nigerian passport with number B50010434 belonging to the suspect, one fake driving licence bearing Mary Johnson with the suspect’s photograph, one National Identification card bearing the suspect’s name, UBA Automated Teller Machine debit card bearing the suspect’s name and a University of Lagos ID card in her name.

She is actually up to something, while have a fake Driver's license with a fake name.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by jesmond3945: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Arrested for complimenting her looks or you just wanna be a daft fellow this morning?
let your daughter's teacher if you have one compliment her looks. Amen

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that is repeatedly talking about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

Only God knows how many times he has jerked off with her picture in mind.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care

BABA you are just protecting her hole region, unto wetin na? The truth is that many people are morally twisted. What's a young girl doing with a married man and they using red pills and highness together? This is the domino effect of operating on a higher frequency under the influence of strange things as the street would say. I detest broken homes, I wish her parents were together maybe she would been a better girl. And for the victim I don't pity him as he never used his grey matter (brain) to think but he used his dicky Tom to do the thinking for him. Too bad he was killed. What a bad way to bow out of the world stage to the great beyond. His wife and kids could face more humiliation
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Reign27(f): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
Kobicove:
This looks more like manslaughter to me.

Having said that this girl has dragged her family into a terrible mess undecided
I think so too

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by PlayMaker14: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
jesmond3945:
let your daughter's teacher if you have one compliment her looks. Amen
Lol, in your empty head, you made sense.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by West2019(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that is repeatedly talking about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care
arrest him for what ,for saying she is beautiful. Abi okay she is ugly .is that ok by you now. . Nigeria is a funny country .
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Starzo: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
faithfull18:
You go learn the hard way, no be curse.
God forbid!...no evil weapon fashioned against me shall prosper
I serve a living God
He will never forsake me.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by barcaboi(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
LeeSantos:

Whos talking about private life. If he was Faithful to his family he wouldn't be with that girl in the first place or that place in the first instance. Just imagine if he was at work or home with his family, he wouldn't have died on the hands of that girl.

Do you know what’s happening in his home? Everything is speculation and what he chooses to do with his spare time is no ones business. The criminal should face her crimes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by hayoholla(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
She shouldn't even try to spin the "he tried to force himself on me". Even feminists right now has forsaken you, and won't even near your case even with a ten foot pole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by buJu234: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Exhibits recovered from Chidinma include a driving licence, complimentary cards, Access Bank’s statement of account, a Nigerian passport with number B50010434 belonging to the suspect, one fake driving licence bearing Mary Johnson with the suspect’s photograph, one National Identification card bearing the suspect’s name, UBA Automated Teller Machine debit card bearing the suspect’s name and a University of Lagos ID card in her name.

All these says 2 things:-

(1) both of them have been doing this thing for long... so why did she kill him then? u can always quarrel but settle later
(2) she acted like a fraudster.. having fake identities..

so she is not an innocent small 21yrs old girl...
based on her environment... by 18yrs most girls in that area have already started having sex...

one reason she doesn't talk in class, is that she sees them as small boys & gurls..

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by faithfull18(f): 1:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Starzo:

God forbid!...no evil weapon fashioned against me shall prosper

I serve a living God

He will never forsake me.
grin
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by tiswell(m): 1:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
LeeSantos:
angry
That's the man's cup of tea. He got what he wanted. Abeg they should release the girl jawe.
I hate when married men don't stay faithful to their vows.

A whole CEO smoking SK and loud. Sure crack dey but he no see buy
No more s*x for him. Rest in peace.

if he was focused on his family, he wouldn't have that connection with the girl in the first place or to talk about been in that place of the incident

* Some person are saying the wife seems to be the busy type and must have deprived him of so many things. Hello!!! that a silly, ridiculous excuse. He's also a CEO, meaning he's also working round the clock too, he also deprives the wife too and she is not on a fking spree with young boys.
how sure are you she isn't on a fvcking spree with young boys

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Mrbenny001: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
In fact en.. 3 stabs for self defense..the heart of man
HBB1:

She took the ID for self defence! grin

The kind beating wey those Police go give am...

Criminal!
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
sharpwriter:

Na true you talk bro. For this Billionaire, the family would do anything to get that girl in jail or death sentence.

My own question be say, how did a knife get inside the hotel room. I don't think management makes such tool present except one of the occupants brought it from outside.

On the Knife Part, Actually It's a "Airbnb" A lodge which has the features of a house, So It has a Kitchen. I hope you get It.....

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by somebody1: 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Stewart883:

It will be life in prison. If She has a good lawyer they can argue that it was in self defense.
If the self defence defence succeeds,she would be discharged and acquitted.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by HBB1(m): 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
somebody1:

If the self defence defence succeeds,she would be discharged and acquitted.

The girl is fvcked...

Self defence but you still stole his Bank Card?

Self defence when you confessed to you saying he had not done anything for you?

...and the two both of them were kpanshing regularly.

Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by somebody1: 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
HBB1:

The girl is fvcked...

Self defence but you still stole his Bank Card?

Self defence when you confessed to you saying he had not done anything for you?

...and the two both of them were kpanshing regularly.

Abegi!
That is why I said "if"
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by HBB1(m): 2:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Bros eehhhhh!

Bros mi ehhhhh! grin

I like your style a bit, but add something to your style: always leave benefit of doubts.

Do you also know if there is more? At least, the girl mentioned that she didnt withdraw N5,000,000 as reported. Obviously, she knows the man worths more than N350,000. I definitely want to think that having the man for many years is more rewarding for her than a single withdrawal. To me, she was asking the man for something huge, and the man was not buying into it, and the man was hammering on the penetration and the need to ejaculate again. Lol. And it pissed of the girl. She closed up, and the man who was under the influence of drugs (most likely) started forcing her to the extent of choking her.

Of course if she doesnt want trouble with madam who is well connected (she might know her), she wouldn't use her real number. Using a foreign number does not prove she has the mind of killing him.

See, I had an encounter with a lady who used to use foreign numbers to call. She is not Nigerian, but different strange foreign numbers. But she doesnt seem to see it as an evil way of calling me. She always argue she is protecting herself. From who? From me? Then, I told her to stop calling me. If she doesnt trust me enough to call me with her number, she must stop calling me. I had to stop her. I pray someone like this person sees this story. Really, I get you. I lost trust in the lady.

Well, this girl could have used a Nigerian number, but knowing fully well that all numbers are linked with NIN is a NO for her. Lol. See eh! It is easy to commit crimes in the US esp than in Nigeria. This is why boys are stealing money from even their government anyhow. Have you ever heard of boys stealing from Naija govt? Never! Our system is solid like Olumo rock. If our police want to work, they will. They are always awarded as the best anytime we go out. This is the plain truth.

My point is that she uses the free foreign number which is easily accessible to anyone who knows how to use it. This is why I will never allow anyone call me with any fake number. Like I told you, I stopped that lady. She didnt want to, but I had to force it. She felt I was being strict as she uses it with other people. I told her neatly that she can try it with others, but I am unique. She dear not again. The next time she tries it, its insults she will get cos that's the only way to stop her. There is no way I can reject the numerous numbers she can pick from. So, I dont want to abuse her or behave rascal, but I must do it to make her not to call me with any fake number. I will never accept it. It is wrong.

You do not know if truly she has or does not have a bruise on her head. Picture cannot show that. And she may even deliberately hit her head on the wall. Lol. The issue is that it depends on the lawyers arguing the case. My point is that we should not judge now.

Obviously, there are points to nail her. But like I said, if any hard drug is found in the remain of the deceased, it is an easy way for her to escape it.

Having elaborated on this case, this girl's countenance melt my anger. I am sure she is regretting her actions. And I pray she receives mercy. She doesnt deserve forgiveness, but I pray she receives mercy - undeserved grace.

This doesn't make sense at all!

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by LeeSantos(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Classicalman:
Mumu. And what if na married woman wey dey cheat?
Ode. Wether married woman or man. If in the course of adultery u die. That Ur cup of tea.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Baruwaaaaa(m): 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
With time the truth will come out.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by HBB1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
kindlyheart:

parents are to blame the most. if you train your kids properly, nobody can lead em astray

The same way Jesus trained his Disciples and Judas did not go astray?

Or Esau, or Cain, or Solomon...

A Man trains a child, but the child also has to train himself.

She is an adult and is answerable to her name.

No blame the poor Father abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by musicwriter(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bola146:
cry What did they expect from dangerous drugs and alcohol All because of money?! Kai!!!!! What a big shame on both of them.

Forget about the drug excuse. Na story!
The girl is just a hussler and probably has killed someone before and got away with it.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Emilokoiyawon: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that repeatedly talked about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

There is no law against masturbating with someone's picture.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by zedegit: 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Guys looking for fine girl to marry; pray not to meet chidinma usifo because na die go carry you go.

Meanwhile she might be innocent after all.

She's being blackmailed, probably.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Sebgajere(m): 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
Same here
FakeUnity:
This story get K-leg.

But why can't some guys keep their dickeys in check.
If I tried to make sexual advances to a girl, and she says no, my dickey dies a natural death and I'll ask her to leave the room immediately and find the next booty on call.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Emilokoiyawon: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
LeeSantos:

Ode. Wether married woman or man. If in the course of adultery u die. That Ur cup of tea.

True. But this is also true:

If in the course of feeding the poor u die. That Ur cup of tea too.

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by davit: 2:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Na the base of oloshoism. If you have girlfriend there, sorry Na ur case.
anselm791:

What is happening in Lekki Ajah?
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Funflipper: 2:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
DonroxyII:
She is just 21 and that fvcking dude is in his 50s or whatever the fvck is age .... Useless dude can put prick in the vagina of a girl that's just his last born ....

Fvck your smart!

Fair enough she is just 21 and that makes her even more dangerous to society. Driven by sheer greed and materialism, she murdered somebody in cold blood. If that doesn't ring a bell in your ears, i doubt if anything would.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why Did The Prisoner Choose The Bread Instead Of the Key / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics / Fraudster Who Lures Ladies To Hotels For Sex, Robbery Arrested In Katsina (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.