Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,348 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Multipurpose Power Bank - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Multipurpose Power Bank (1013 Views)

Multipurpose Powerbank/Mini - UPS, Poe 430p For Wifi Router And Cctv / ENJOY UNINTERRUPTED POWER With Powkey 200-250watts Portable Solar Gen/power Bank / Heavy duty laptop power bank for sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2021
It's been hell for Kemi, After getting a freelancing job with some organization as a data scientist. A major construction was going in her residence which the power distribution line to her estate is usually put off from 8am till 7pm and this is the time she's expected to work with her PC. she was weary as her estate electricity was sufficient until the construction started.

Although, when the electricity is restored at 7pm it usually stayed till the next morning, but she doesn't really need it to commit to her job at this time.

She thought of getting a small generating set, but generating set is highly prohibited in her estate. At this point her job is at risk and she became worried on what to do.

Kemi's has a cousin named Femi, who's an internet enthusiast, she related her complaint to him and he told her not to worry that he'll find a way out for her.

Femi knew what his cousin actually needs since her major concern is for her PC to be powered while she commits to the work she's been hired to do.
He went on Google for a search, and saw a POWER BANK that can be charged with both ELECTRICITY AND SOLAR. He was really excited, he sent sent an enquiry mail to get the full details and they responded promptly.

He immediately contracted his cousin Kemi with so much excitement, sis check your WhatsApp, I've found a solution for you, I saw a mobile power backup system that you charge with electricity fr 5 hours or solar and can power your PC for Minimum 10hours.

Kemi was amazed and she got the message her cousin just sent via watsappp.

Now you can work from Home for as long as you want without Generator Noise.

Our 200WH laptop Power Bank got you covered.

Features:

✓ Small and easy to carry (1.5kg)

✓LifePo4 battery cells

✓2500 life cycle Last up to 10hours

✓19v output for laptops

✓12v output for DC fans, decoders, modems etc

✓5v output for smart phones, tablets etc

✓Explosion proof

✓Compatible with solar Panel

✓12 months warranty

Kemi was just smiling and immediately she called her cousin to place and order and he did, in less than 48hours her package arrived and since then Kemi has been restful and her work has been going on smoothly with her new found power bank.

2 Likes

Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 10:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
Unique and portable
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 9:35am On Jun 26, 2021
Good morning
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by bamdly(m): 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2021
love the story ajeh very catchy i for buy but am not seeing any price so I just guess maybe it giveaway
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
bamdly:
love the story ajeh very catchy
i for buy but am not seeing any price so I just guess maybe it giveaway
Lolz...we are avoiding been banned by moderator
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by bamdly(m): 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
SolarEdge:

Lolz...we are avoiding been banned by moderator
oya type it in word cos
sooner I will start staying at home to work maybe I can get something like this to assist my gen
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
bamdly:

oya type it in word cos
sooner I will start staying at home to work maybe I can get something like this to assist my gen
Good day boss, it cost just #85,000 only with 80w solar panel.
thanks
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by bamdly(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2021
SolarEdge:
Good day boss, it cost just #85,000 only with 80w solar panel. thanks
thanks i would hola at you when ready sir

1 Like

Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Good morning
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2021
Good evening
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2021
Tired of noise and pollution from gen - set?
OR have you been paying exorbitant electricity bills and still live in darkness?
THINK AND GOSOLAR TODAY....https://ksksolarsystems.com/go-solar/
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2021
good morning
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2021
Good day all...we are here at your service
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 5:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Happy Sunday
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 10:41am On Aug 09, 2021
Still available
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 6:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Thinking on cutting your electricity bills? click on the link on my SIGNATURE to see that achieved. Thanks
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
Let us show you how the sun can pay your electricity bills...we offer premium service with a lifespan of Minimum 5 years. Solar is very expensive, hence we do not compromise Quality.
Re: Multipurpose Power Bank by SolarEdge: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Your number one solar solutionist is here...we sell all solar accessories such as inverters, solar panels, batteries and solar charge controller. call us today or send a watsapp DM 07038567494

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xs Max 64gb / SOLD SOLD: 2012 Macbook Pro: I7, 16gb, 512GB, Nvidia SOLD SOLD / My Experience Buying TV On Nairaland (from Acunon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.