Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million (19517 Views)

Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo) / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by 96ACE: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Q
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by ashybabs(m): 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Seen
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by 9jaRealist: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Since security agencies are already on top of the situation there no cause for alarm.

The people should move around their community without fear or any form of harrassment.

The security agencies has been deployed to the area and situation under control.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
They are not well
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by BruncleZuma: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nah hungry dey worry dis ones
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by fitinwell: 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hire Amotekun Na angry
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Aduroja123(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by insidelife22(m): 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
this one weak me oh APC Another Political Catarstroph.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by barragan: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
So they are too lazy to go rob from house to house now abi? You're a thief and you're lazy on top, madness. They will soon be caught.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Renforce: 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
post=103082970:
Reading

You want to type outta your ass again

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Gambit23: 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:
Lol.

These things still dey happen?

No need for fear. Just go native. Hang brooms on your doorframe.

The robbers will sweep and sweep and sweep until their blood is totally drained.

That's what we used to do back in the days.

Such native stories are false, doesn't exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by stanluiz(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
South West is the headquarters of crimes in Nigeria. Yet you will see them telling other tribes how Insecure their region are while their own region is the worst!!

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by GeeMeshin1(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Criminality + Audacity = x
Find x

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by AuroraB(f): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:
Where's Simplyhoe/Bosstrevor, I want to ask him something
Is he the 'chairman' mentioned nii grin lipsrsealed
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by falseprophet: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:
AK47 reportedly costs 500k in the black market. Use the 20M to buy 40 units of AK 47 and AK 49 rifles with like 120 rounds each and distribute it to members of the community.

By the time the residents are through with the robbers, the robbers will realise that guns are more dangerous in the hands of someone who is not trained than someone who is trained in handling guns .

Which kind talk be this my guy? grin

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Yankee101: 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Git yo guns reedy!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Wickedtruths: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
falseprophet:

Which kind talk be this my guy? grin

If person wey no sabi shoot gun handle gun, you know say the bullet no dey get direction. Na everybody wey dey outside go collect. Nothing like armed robbers escape, bullet go dey touch them where them dey hide.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Malawian(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:
Lol.

These things still dey happen?

No need for fear. Just go native. Hang brooms on your doorframe.

The robbers will sweep and sweep and sweep until their blood is totally drained.

That's what we used to do back in the days.
Omo, one of my home boys growing up, they had a tiny broom tied at the top of their doorway, grin grin places we had Crucifix on our own doorway, they had broom.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Lancevancedance: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2021
100% sure the robbers are Yoruba Muslims

I pray God protects the Yoruba Christians living in Osun state
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin grin wahala no dey finish, which kind new be this undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Such native stories are false, doesn't exist.

Lol.

The tendency to look down our noses at the powers bequeathed to us by our forefathers preferring instead the white man's technology isn't helping us at all.

I really can't convince you. And that's ok. Not everyone needs to believe. Some will, some will not.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by falseprophet: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:

If person wey no sabi shoot gun handle gun, you know say the bullet no dey get direction. Na everybody wey dey outside go collect. Nothing like armed robbers escape, bullet go dey touch them where them dey hide.

grin grin grin
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Malawian:

Omo, one of my home boys growing up, they had a tiny broom tied at the top of their doorway, grin grin places we had Crucifix on our own doorway, they had broom.

grin grin grin grin

You can be sure that broom was very potent.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Emeka71(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
adonainana:
Just one household with an Ak47 should easily take one of them down

It’s easy to defend a position with a rifle as opposed to attacking same position

For instance 10 armed men jump the fence and demand you open the door, you keep quiet and they open it and you release some cartridges into the first one in

The pandemonium would make the other scatter

If not ak47 are expensive and people have kids in the house, people should buy one for their protection
Especially there is this auto fire ring you can adjust with ak47-49 omo men would just be falling left right Centre

But you can't operate gun in Nigeria without a license.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by osuofia2(m): 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
The Yorubas and the entire south should face their problem but no, they prefer interfering in Northern affairs.If this happened in the North the thread would probably have reached 10 pages.
God bless the North
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
post=103082970:

Hmmmmm A. K. I. K. A !!!!

Baba De Baba himself !!

grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Danny50: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ahahaha very funny guys
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Gambit23: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

Lol.

The tendency to look down our noses at the powers bequeathed to us by our forefathers preferring instead the white man's technology isn't helping us at all.

I really can't convince you. And that's ok. Not everyone needs to believe. Some will, some will not.

U cant convince me because u have no facts or proof
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Qatar2022: 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Community of criminals
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gambit23:

U cant convince me because u have no facts or proof

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Businessman Attacked By Hoodlums In Taraba (Photos) / Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.