Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million (19519 Views)

Lightning Kills Two Girls In Osun Community (Photo) / Robbers Write A Letter To Ikorodu Community: 'Expect Us On Christmas, Boxing Day / Residents Flee Community As Robbers Write About Impending “Christmas Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Gjmff: 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by apkgameer: 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
the way you explain things its esy to understand . https://apkgameer.com/
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by NSK4U(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
South West fast becoming another North situation, hia!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by tunjijones(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:
AK47 reportedly costs 500k in the black market. Use the 20M to buy 40 units of AK 47 and AK 49 rifles with like 120 rounds each and distribute it to members of the community.

By the time the residents are through with the robbers, the robbers will realise that guns are more dangerous in the hands of someone who is not trained than someone who is trained in handling guns.

So after they kill the robbers what happens? Will they all now submit the gun back to you?

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by tunjijones(m): 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wickedtruths:
AK47 reportedly costs 500k in the black market. Use the 20M to buy 40 units of AK 47 and AK 49 rifles with like 120 rounds each and distribute it to members of the community.

By the time the residents are through with the robbers, the robbers will realise that guns are more dangerous in the hands of someone who is not trained than someone who is trained in handling guns.

So after they kill the robbers what happens? Will they all now submit the guns back to you?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Blackdisciple(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
donbachi:
Children born from 1990-2010 in Nigeria....are something else.
From cultism,yahoo-yahoo to money ritual.

All lazy non of them is handy on like the children from 80something
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Telekinetic: 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

While an average Igbo man will bolt to the yeast to "celebrate" his "new yam festival". The other option is Gabon.
Yawn... Na the Yoruba yab enter pass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Wickedtruths: 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
tunjijones:
So after they kill the robbers what happens? Will they all now submit the guns back to you?

You can gather more gangs of robbers to come back and ask your question.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by lagdmark(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
donbachi:
Children born from 1990-2010 in Nigeria....are something else.
From cultism,yahoo-yahoo to money ritual.

Na so. their slogan is: " Baba God i wan make this money, make i be like Bill Gates but don't like working hard like Gates ."
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Ofadaman(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Lol, Just go and arrest the chairman. He knows something else why would they want the money deposited with him?.

Besides, it's an empty threat , real criminals don't write they act.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Soukiss(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
adonainana:
Just one household with an Ak47 should easily take one of them down

It’s easy to defend a position with a rifle as opposed to attacking same position

For instance 10 armed men jump the fence and demand you open the door, you keep quiet and they open it and you release some cartridges into the first one in

The pandemonium would make the other scatter

If not ak47 are expensive and people have kids in the house, people should buy one for their protection
Especially there is this auto fire ring you can adjust with ak47-49 omo men would just be falling left right Centre see the way think opened it and u releases some cartridges into d the first one.u think said na Rambo style. Ur are kid.go and help ur mum to do home works grin grin

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Gambit23:

Bring proof and stop the unconnected quotes.

U have broom Jazz, Disappearing Oturmokpo, Odeshi and so many other powerful jazz & you never wondered why and how a few thousand white soldiers invaded ur land, beat ur ancestors blue black and enslaved u for ages.

WHY DIDN'T UR ODESHI STOP THEIR BULLETS FROM ENTERING UR BODY?

Rest. I'm not interested.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2021
Telekinetic:

Yawn... Na the Yoruba yab enter pass cheesy

Direct yabs are easier to grab by those with lower IQ. And watch out for that fly as you're yawning.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by EmekaA125(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
Afonjas don suffer grin
Na to relocate Benin Republic sure for them as they did when dauntless Fulani herders slaughtered and displaced them in Ibarakpa grin
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Robbers use this strategy in the mid 19's, when armed robbery was the order of the day. When they announce like this then, they will come like second or third day of the date they announce
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by PrincessGlow: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:
Lol.

These things still dey happen?

No need for fear. Just go native. Hang brooms on your doorframe.

The robbers will sweep and sweep and sweep until their blood is totally drained.

That's what we used to do back in the days.

And why did you stop doing it?
Because it was working great?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Gambit23: 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:

Rest. I'm not interested.

Be quiet, U are very empty and empty people cannot stand face to face with facts.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by lordmans(m): 8:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
platido:
It's very simple to catch them. Select few guys to Lay ambush in the community. Sharp your machete, use dagger, and acid wait them on the said date. When they come use all this weapon...no be you go tell other still planning on such Mission to stair clear.

That's if the robbers are not living in the same community. Remember that Yoruba proverb?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Godliness05(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/25/armed-robbers-write-osun-community-demand-n20-million/amp/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Point of correction, there's no "Olopa" community in Ofatedo in Osun State, there is only "Olofa" Estate along Prime Area with the Senator Ayo Fasammi Road linking this Estate up from Capital/Moye Filling Station. This Estate houses top politicians and highly conservative influential folks. If this Estate is what this news is all about, it's just laughable, nothing will happen. Perhaps some kids just decided to play pranks, this can't hold water!
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Peppysco: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I think you're mistaking me for your dad. grin

How I just wish say this Nairaland go dey make us dey see and meet who dey talk, I swear, you for know where your life remain. Anyway, you get mouth, since na faceless forum we dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oh no blaming Fulani herdsmen? I thought all
The crimes today was by herdsmen I’m surprised. Foolish people don’t up your security and watch your youth
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by PlayMaker14: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Peppysco:

How I just wish say this Nairaland go dey make us dey see and meet who dey talk, I swear, you for know where your life remain. Anyway, you get mouth, since na faceless forum we dey
I say it again, don't mistake me for your dad.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
[s]
Gambit23:

Be quiet, U are very empty and empty people cannot stand face to face with facts.
[/s]

Move along sonny.
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
PrincessGlow:

And why did you stop doing it?
Because it was working great?

You should represent your country in the Olympics for high jump madam. Cos you just jumped into conclusion like kilode. grin

Ok, that was a bad joke.

What made you think no one's doing that?
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Gambit23: 10:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

Move along sonny.

Empty..
Re: Armed Robbers Write Osun Community, Demand N20 Million by Gambit23: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
Speaktruth88:
Oh no blaming Fulani herdsmen? I thought all
The crimes today was by herdsmen I’m surprised. Foolish people don’t up your security and watch your youth

Na herdsmen write the letter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Businessman Attacked By Hoodlums In Taraba (Photos) / There Is A Serial Killer & Rapist In Remo, Ogun - Police Warn Women Using Okada / Police Killed My Sister A Day Before Her NYSC Passing Out - Lady To Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.