Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her (362 Views)

Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother For Training Her In School (Photo) / Corper Parades For Her Mother, Salutes Her For Singlehandedly Raising Her / Youth Corper Helps A Physically Challenged Corper At Taraba NYSC Camp. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her by VeroVero(f): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

Female Youth Corper salutes her elder brother who dropped out from school for her to School

Watch full Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQtYsL2oNWE

1 Like

Re: Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her by Noblejohn32(m): 8:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Respect that bro for life, he's a real hero....

Nairalanders, I'll be grateful if I can be helped. My mum has been diagnosed of arthritis, and there's little or no funds to settle her outstanding debt for treatment.
I'll be grateful if I could be assisted.
Re: Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her by donbachi(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2021
Hope,tomorrow..She won't be like "family wsnt to kill me with demands...na him be the first to see a sibling through school?".

GOD bless u,bro.
Re: Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her by juseng(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2021
If he had started schooling first and dropped out then it could be because he had had issues(not certain which reasons exactly) at some point and continuing would just be a waste of time, energy and resources.
Op state clearly the reasons why he dropped out please.
My Opinion doesn't really matter.
Re: Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her by Pierocash(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2021
Is not about mouth salute.when you arrive in life whether by yourself or through your husband , reciprocate his kindness by supporting and upgrading his business.

A friend of mine trained his immediate younger sister plus two younger brothers in Uniport when he was doing well in his business. The younger sister is married now to a big guy in the clearing and forwarding business,building duplexes up and down the city of Port Harcourt,and buying cars. But this my guy has lost his business and currently eating from hand to mouth,the building he was erecting then hasn't been completed before things went sour, not plastered,no water or bore hole. He just moved in like that. But this his younger sister couldn't even put ordinary bore hole for him,or set him up again in his business,even trying to advise her husband to buy part of his brother's land instead of helping him complete the building.

People can be ungrateful
Re: Female Youth Corper Salutes Her Elder Brother Who Dropped Out Of School For Her by Feddie3(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2021
The proper education of a girl child is never a waste the Big bro who has done this may God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Work Once But Earn Monthly / Poor GPA: Need Help, Come In Here / Tt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.