Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? (1012 Views)

ORON: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Nigerian City In Akwa Ibom State / Why Is Nobody Talking About Yoruba Nation, Oduduwa Republic Again? / Why Is Nobody Talking About BIAFRA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by 10mobile: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Or, is it because it was Lala that lied the lie?

How come Lala shared the photos of two different buildings as "the 3-bedroom apartment" the Lagos Government gave to ACP Chioma Ajụnwa?

https://www.nairaland.com/6619797/photos-3-bedroom-apartment-chioma-ajunwa#103068710

And why is everyone accepting that such gigantic buildings are only 3-bedroom apartments?

#LalaLyingLikeLai

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by ClitRaider: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2021
hmm

Eyes can only capture objects that already seen in mind.
And mind can only see things that already written in heart.
Pple just wanna see the 3bed room apartment.

Any pic a building will do.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by illicit(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2021
U don't get it

That's a block of flats

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by Cammo: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2021
You want to see the 3 bedrooms so you'd know where she lives then come later in the night and rob her?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by hybrid11(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2021
Cammo:
You want to see the 3 bedrooms so you'd know where she lives then come later in the night and rob her?
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by 10mobile: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
Cammo:
How u take know?? Because na 2 of us de do d robbery. Expose me, I expose you too grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2021
I don't even understand the news sef...did they give her a house or rent-free 3 bedroom apartment
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by uptimumOne23(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Each of the buildings contains blocks of flats.. the pictures are references. Chioma will be allocated a block of 3bed flat from the blocks of flats in either of the buildings

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by gurunlocker: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2021
Mehn! People no get sense o.... You don't know what block of flats is? What condos is? Abi na village you dey?
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by PIMPAR: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2021
10mobile:
Or, is it because it was Lala that lied the lie?

How come Lala shared the photos of two different buildings as "the 3-bedroom apartment" the Lagos Government gave to ACP Chioma Ajụnwa?

https://www.nairaland.com/6619797/photos-3-bedroom-apartment-chioma-ajunwa#103068710

And why is everyone accepting that such gigantic buildings are only 3-bedroom apartments?

#LalaLyingLikeLai
It's like those buildings in Festac. 3 story building. Each building contains 3 or 2 floors and each floor could be 2 or 3 bedroom flat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by 10mobile: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:
Each of the buildings contains blocks of flats.. the pictures are references. Chioma will be allocated a block of 3bed flat from the blocks of flats in either of the buildings
PIMPAR:

It's like those buildings in Festac. 3 story building. Each building contains 3 or 2 floor and each floor could be 2 or 3 bedroom flat.
So, na ordinary flat in a block of flats dem give the International athlete come de post am as news? And why showing us two different buildings?
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by Temmylee01(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2021
I can see some werey saying the house which was given to chioma is a block of flat, does that picture above look like a flat house Common sense should tell most of y'all that that is a semi detached house ( terrace) duplex, and it cannot come with three bedrooms apartment. Just look at the balcony if it is a block of flat for each floor where is the other floor balcony?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by uptimumOne23(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2021
Temmylee01:
I can see some werey saying the house which was given to chioma is a block of flat, does that picture above look like a flat house Common sense should tell most of y'all that that is a semi detached house ( terrace) duplex, and it cannot come with three bedrooms apartment. Just look at the balcony if it is a block of flat for each floor where is the other floor balcony?

It's quite obvious you are the werey here

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by Temmylee01(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2021
uptimumOne23:

It's quite obvious you are the werey
heree
guy e be like you wan collect. I dey watch you closely.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by uptimumOne23(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Temmylee01:
guy e be like you wan collect. I dey watch you closely.

Stop chest beating

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by 10mobile: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Please mods, don't punish anyone for abusing me. I am practicing how to accept insults from dirty minds when I finally become the Presidentgrin
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by sweetshisha: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
Too many dunce on this forum lately
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by Tinubuadvocate: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
I know you have been banned by now.
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by 10mobile: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
sweetshisha:
Too many dunce on this forum lately
Smart gee, you are behaving as if you are the dunce here. It is "many dunces" and not "many dunce". OK, may be u no get opportunity to go nursery school where they teach, one apple, two apples.
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by 10mobile: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I know you have been banned by now.
Your prayer is not working. Lala is not like you, Tinubu and other wicked APC gang members that banned Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by sweetshisha: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
10mobile:

Smart gee, you are behaving as if you are the dunce here. It is "many dunces" and not "many dunce". OK, may be u no get opportunity to go nursery school where they teach, one apple, two apples.

Like I said so many dunce exhibiting stupidity all about the forum

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by 10mobile: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
PIMPAR:

You are a confused entity with dirty interior motives.
Wailing IPoB zombie
E get one new psycho disease called IPOB intoxication. Abeg, see your doctor and thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by 10mobile: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
1013thirteen:
[s][/s]
You hate people who refuse to get better. This I have seen like falseprophet1.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by seunmsg(m): 12:45pm On Jun 25, 2021
gurunlocker:
Mehn! People no get sense o.... You don't know what block of flats is? What condos is? Abi na village you dey?

As in, the kind of ignorance on display daily here is just sickening. The way they spew rubbish with full confidence is just amazing.
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by SaintBeehot(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Temmylee01:
you're spewing nonsense, It seems you haven't left village in years I would advise you to go to some parts in Abuja like Jabi to see what BILLAD Estate management is doing there. In Such buildings each floors contains a bedroom.
Re: Why Is Nobody Talking About This Lalastic Lie? by gawu1: 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
10mobile:

So, na ordinary flat in a block of flats dem give the International athlete come de post am as news? And why showing us two different buildings?
The governor only gave her what he could afford but not obligation on him
The woman is Igbo. Can you show us anything even as small as housefly given to her by any Igbo person, governor or citizen, living or dead?
If the person given received and appreciated the gift, what nonentities say are inconsequential.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: Sit At Home Ain't The Way Out. Economy Emancipation is the best answer. / I’m In Benin Republic In Solidarity With Lgboho, Not On The Run — Akintoye / The Lies Igbo Dont Know Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.