Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,209 members, 7,957,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Reach Out To Someone - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reach Out To Someone (294 Views)

Excellent Content Editor & Proofreader At Your Reach. / Define your WHY and reach your goal / Reach Us For Your Academic And Corporate Writings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reach Out To Someone by oluwatosin070: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Nothing is too small.

Please, check up on a friend!

I have been quite busy lately and I noticed that some friends of mine have not been frequent on social media. I thought they were busy as me until I got an sms from a friend about what's going on in her mind.

I called her severally and was really scared when I couldn't reach her initially. I eventually got across to her and hey, she was going through serious depression. contemplating suicide as well.

Things are tough out there. No money, No job, No food, broken relationships, mounting bills, pressures everywhere and losing hope.

Many things are happening to people and they choose to keep it secretly and manage it private.

Please check on a friend today, you might be saving a generation.

Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Glass Menagerie By Tennessee Williams - Plot Analysis / The Madness Of You And I / Who Truly Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.