Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) (62525 Views)

Benue Man Dies In Fatal Motor Crash After Depositing His Late Sister (Photos) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Small small girls of nowadays don fvck pass their aunties wey dey for village!

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
candidbabe:
God airpus ooooooo
UNA NOR DEY HEAR WORD angry
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Cerebellum: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
CharisEleos:
I always wonder within me that if these girls start living this kind of life from such early stage, how will it be when they are done with school and are now working and exposed to more immoral activities in the labour market.?

Imagine the kind of pics a small girl posted in public with anko outfit. Hmm...

May God comfort their parents.

sad
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Cerebellum: 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
CharisEleos:
I always wonder within me that if these girls start living this kind of life from such early stage, how will it be when they are done with school and are now working and exposed to more immoral activities in the labour market.?

I swear

I just can't imagine how much those clothes she wears cost

Maybe them don sign with the devil and time don Up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
They crave to live a big life at young age when their mates are struggling.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Cerebellum: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
Flokii. grin

Lol...mumu Moniker, Afonja conehead

Werey!grin
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by gift2xl: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
like bad news too much..you no dey cover good news?.. I no need prophet to tell me say that boy na yahoo boy..

grin
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
if you do indulge in the habit of posting
fancy pictures online
and you don't have a bona-fide and inferno like prayer life
pls STOP IT

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by vikgreen01(m): 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
They are so young
Look at them skinny

Counseling is very essential in a girl child upbringing
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by pozehnani(f): 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Odunharry:

However, I have seen parent who keep mute and can't even question their children source of extravagance even when it's clear such child isn't working and still schooling.

This here is what I'm talking about.
Many parents turn blind eyes to their underage childrens extravagant lifestyle knowing full well that they are not working to be able to afford such luxuries. Which is not suppose to be.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 26, 2021
youngestgrad:

After they graduate d ones who survive, repackage themselves and start searching for a man with the fear of God

Hmm.. such is life.

The rotteness among our youth these days is alarming. See how small they are...
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Telekinetic: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
mbahdi:
It's better to die poor dan to die rich on other people's wealth defrauded
Simply type RIP and move on. Haba!
God forbid you own a car and die in an accident tomorrow would your spirit be happy if someone commented as you did??!
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by blazebaba(m): 2:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
The vanity crew and that pastor should report here now...we need some soothing words for the bereaved...
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
like bad news too much..you no dey cover good news?.. I no need prophet to tell me say that boy na yahoo boy..
As in eh, one can smell them from afar
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
RIP.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by kolmart: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Another Yahoo+ sacrifice?
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Teejay13(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
Why is she raising her ass one sided in the picture.

Anyway may their soul rest in peace and quick recovery to the injured
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Lightorder: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
leave it to God to decide
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by jlo247(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2021
I'm always scared whenever I see this teens lifestyle, just make a survey and look at the hotels around you, you will see that those teens are the ones patronizing the hotel infact some have turned them to their houses. I am sure the bolt drivers will understand what I'm talking about.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
This is what happens when you live on the fast lane
Take life jeje..
Olosho dn go meet yahoo boy
They were probably high on drugs while driving
I have no sympathy for them
Na the girl mama I go dey pity
These girls lacks moral upbringing this days
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Iceyjayz: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
EXLOVER:
I used to be a rough driver, but one very die i was driving on an expressway road with high speed and i saw a pothole, i wanted to mannuver the pothole when the car started tilting from left to right with speed, the peeps inside with me started shouting Jesus, if not for my tight grip on the steering wheel and the weight of the car, only God know wetin for happen. Since then i became cautious of my driving, where am i hurrying to?

Young lads should be cautious of the way they drive, some are driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs and marijuana and they trying to be crazy because of the presence of a woman by their side. Some of all this cars na paper o.

Stop driving with a high tempo music, those music can control your speed more than yourself.

RIP to the dead.
Exactly
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by eedimo(m): 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
The dude with a lighter in his hand must have been high on weeds.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Realhommie(m): 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
CharisEleos:

Lol.. These pictures are even decent, very decent honestly when compared to the kinds going viral now. There's no shame anymore, they don't care.

Morality has gone to the dogs.. What's even more worrisome for me is that they have tons of people hailing them. Only God knows where we are headed in this generation.
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2021
pozehnani:
Sad.

Parents should still be very much involved in the training of their children even up to the university level by monitoring their movements and the kind of friends they keep and pull with.

These ones are still too small to be cruising recklessly around in a car.

You are very right on this...

Despite the fact that I'm married, mum still calls me often...

I'm married and my wife works in abeokuta with my 6month+ kid and also live there, and I work in Lagos and stay in my family house and go home every weekends.

Once it is 6pm she would call me and ask what am I still doing in the office, because most times I stay in the office till 7pm just to while away traffic....

Even fridays that I'm travelling back to abeokuta, she would just be bombarding me with calls to know where I'm and if I have gotten back to my family in abeokuta....

All parent should be able to assume their duties, because if they don't they might pay dearly for it later..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by KingDash: 3:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
I don tell Yahoo boys tire, if you dey do gee no buy car e get why... zero fucccks given.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by KingDash: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hoodbilonia:
The moment they get to 200level. Gbam na there wohala don start. 2004 Corolla on top speed na death trap. Def a yahoo boy or yahoo plus boy. Students don't get carried away. It's getting worse my gad.
bros if you see the way ritualist full town eh... one baba tell me one thing when I enter public transport, him say make person avoid naija babes say them destiny don useless... true story my nigga.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2021
So what will happen to there love Now
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Abakelawal(f): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2021
Confirm Yahoo boy
Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
[Whi h destiny.quote author=KingDash post=103114565] bros if you see the way ritualist full town eh... one baba tell me one thing when I enter public transport, him say make person avoid naija babes say them destiny don useless... true story my nigga. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Best Friend Die In Fatal Motor Accident In Abuja (Photos) by Buksaylor: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
More Reactions And Photos From Facebook Friends As Obtained By Below:

How can these small children engage in frolicking and you think God is happy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / 32-yr-old Man Who Pretends To Be 81 Nabbed While Trying To Get Into US (photos) / On Nigerians And The 'must Travel Mentality'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.