Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man (390 Views)

Shari’a Court Adjourns Case Of Marriage Involving Man, Granddaughter In Zamfara / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / The Spiritual Power Of Sea Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man by HEAVEN4444: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2021
when a man gets erect he rises up like the SUN, meanwhile a womans monthly cycle works with luna circadian cycles because you see the moon goes around the sun completely every 27.3 days and a womans monthly cycle is every 27.3 days and that is why its called the womans luna cycle. and so i have proved that the man is the sun and the woman is the moon. and what does bible tell you ? the sun is the greater light and the moon is the lesser light. and so long as you a man remain the sun ? no woman can shock you with her strength and neither can she destroy you, she will always bow down to you because spiritual strength is greater than physical strength and women recognise superior spiritual forces. it is when the man leaves the sun and decides he wants to play in the domain of the moon that the woman now has the upper hand like this our mr ataga here who was basking in the domain of the moon. what does the domain of the moon look like ? drunkenness and womanizing and using drugs. now he is in her luna territory and now she is stronger than him and so she spiritually recognising she had the upper hand, she killed him. NEVER THINK YOU CAN BEAT A WOMAN WHEN YOU LEAVE THE SUN AND DECIDE TO JOIN HER IN THE MOON. THE MOON IS DARKNESS. A WOMAN WILL DEAL WITH YOU WHEN YOU FALL INTO THE MOON TERRITORY. AS A MAN YOUR JOB IS TO BRING LIGHT TO THE MOON, AND NOT TO JOIN THE MOON IN DARKNESS. YOU CANT OUT-DARK THE DARKNESS SO WHEN YOU JOIN IT, YOU GET OUTCLASSED AND DESTROYED, LIKE THIS OUR MR ATAGA

1 Like

Re: The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man by thatsleepboy1: 10:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man by HEAVEN4444: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Lesson learnt and pls sir I have an important question to ask you if you don't mind, how do you suggest/think I stop masturbation totally cos I'm really tired of it. I've started working towards what you told me before on your old account.

Thanks so much.
its a good question and please when you find the answer please let me know lmao. nah am joking. seriously though ? get married and get busy.sins against other people are very easy to stop because you know the karma is strong, however masturbation is you and yourself right ? so no one is getting hurt right ? so these are bad habits. but like i said you just have to find a wife and a job that occupies your time and a passion. its a victimless crime.
Re: The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man by thatsleepboy1: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man by HEAVEN4444: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Marry at this age? G-D forbid abeg no be now. Jobs like what? If you don't mind checking for me as I dey do gas work presently.
well get into a hobby that you love doing all the time. maybe boxing, chess, basketball etc etc . i have no jobs for anyone bro lol.
Re: The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man by thatsleepboy1: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man by HEAVEN4444: 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

I once went into boxing but I stopped abeg cos I was just lazy.
Try chess or get into coding etc etc. keep busy
Re: The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man by thatsleepboy1: 11:42pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Spiritual Case Of Mr Ataga And How You Can Prevent Yourself As A Man by HEAVEN4444: 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Okay boss, I've never played chess my whole life and it's doesn't pique my interest but I'll learn and start playing it. Coding? Person been dash me lapi recently but I no know where and how to even start and I go need better mentor. Eshe gan

ORUNMILA eshe gan. Ịba.
lol yeah i know coding is vast. they do say python is easy to learn. but the point here is just to keep busy so your mind does not wander around and wander to masturbation, seeing as you said you want to stop it. but i wish you all the best Chief. you can do it. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Ideal Age Gap Between A Man And A Who In Marriage. / How Do I Prepare My Kids For School Resumption? / Gorontula Fruit + It's Syrup + ( Pay On Delivery Only ) 100% Secured.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.