Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,049 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) (69869 Views)

Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) / Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Revolva(m): 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Smartini:

No offence, but you're a terrible reporter. Your vlog won't go places if you continue like this.

Your video didn't do justice to the headline AT ALL. If you don't have the clip of the fight, then don't make the post.

I'm not the only person who has complained about your video. It shows you actually have a lot to work on rather than engage in online fistfights.

Take the criticisms and improve on your vlog. Enough said.

Who cares bout your opinion haha my blog is heading places bro don't worry hahhaa

What do u mean if I don't have the video of the fight ...I should not report...

So I am now part of Bbnaija film crew abi

Just take the gossip bro you see online and look pass

Sorry This is d only sure way to report copyrighted videos so that I won't get strikes from bbnaija
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One of my colleague who lives close to my house came to watch the stupid "Reunion Show" in my house, on a normal sporting day, I wouldn't have allowed her to even think of watching the show at my place, but since the EURO 2020 round of 16 is kicking off tomorrow, I allowed her.

While I was busy arranging something light for dinner, I heard her shouting on top of her voice;

"Beat am well well make her head correct"

I quickly hide all my kitchen knives and any piercing object, walk towards her and calmly told her to bring it down as her emotions was getting the best of her.

These are some of the precautionary measures you take while in the same space with an emotional Bb9ja fan....

I nor wan end up like SUPER TV CEO when dem stab like fowl.

The problem with Nigerians is that we just love to criticize everything without actually reflecting on the society at large.

"Beat am very well make her head correct" sounds emotional when it's about the BBNaija we don't like but it's OKAY for Anthony Joshua and Undertaker to beat up another human being for money?

It is evil to watch BBNaija but any man that refuses to watch football is not man enough?

Women are lazy and crazy about Korean movies. We hate it when they watch Telenovelas but as a man, nobody can take football away from you?

Las las, everybody na hypocrite for this life. We seem to know too much about how others should live their lives even when we do the exact thing we condemn.

Some of you even think that any man that watches Nigerian home movies is an effeminate but you don't want to be called a ga.y when you sit down to watch a group of 22 men with briefs running helter skelter on the pitch for 90 minutes?

I fear who dey live im life based on popular opinion o. Wahala for pesin wey give a fvck about public opinion grin

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Acidosis(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:
Lemme still ask again, what exactly is the essence of Big Brother? How come they always come up with it to distract Nigerians ?

What's the essence of EURO 2021?

What's the essence of WWE

What's the essence of FIFA?

What's the essence of Hollywood?

If you're distracted, then you should have yourself to blame.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Gfskw: 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oh
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by PlayMaker14: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Acidosis:

[s]The problem with Nigerians is that we just love to criticize everything without actually reflecting on the society at large.

"Beat am very well make her head correct" sounds emotional when it's about the BBNaija we don't like but it's OKAY for Anthony Joshua and Undertaker to beat up another human being for money?

It is evil to watch BBNaija but any man that refuses to watch football is not man enough?

Women are lazy and crazy about Korean movies. We hate it when they watch Telenovelas but as a man, nobody can take football away from you?

Las las, everybody na hypocrite for this life. We seem to know too much about how others should live their lives even when we do the exact thing we condemn.

Some of you even think that any man that watches Nigerian home movies is an effeminate but you don't want to be called a ga.y when you sit down to watch a group of 22 men with briefs running helter skelter on the pitch for 90 minutes?

I fear who dey live im life based on popular opinion o. Wahala for pesin wey give a fvck about public opinion[/s] grin
The energy you used in typing this trash is really commendable.

Keep it up. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Olosho program
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by oloshun(m): 6:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
The organizers should be stoned to death. Is this atmosphere in Nigeria that conducive that they deemed it fit to organizers one useless shot? Firat of all, the show has no significance, then you went ahead to organize the reunion? I think Govt knows about this to distract the youth.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by BrazilAirport: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
This reflects what should happen in reality when there is a fight
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Liposure: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
FashionCookie:
Who be this reporter? Shuuu...English na by force?
Happy bloody reunion. I never knew you watch the show
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by FashionCookie(f): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Liposure:
Happy bloody reunion. I never knew you watch the show
Watch gini? Was looking for a channel to watch a foreign movie yesterday when I saw them with their plenty fake accent. I watched the show(by force because of my siblings). But what the Bleep is this reunion shit? I'm not that bored...
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Liposure: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2021
FashionCookie:

Watch gini? Was looking for a channel to watch a foreign movie yesterday when I saw them with their plenty fake accent. I watched the show(by force because of my siblings). But what the Bleep is this reunion shit? I'm not that bored...
Anyway, its entertainment to some people who see it as fun. You will get used to it
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by FashionCookie(f): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2021
Liposure:
Anyway, its entertainment to some people who see it as fun. You will get used to it
Yes. At a point, it seems you want to get use to it. When I watched the reunion briefly that day, there was this urge to want to watch and see what happens. I think that's why the organisers of the show keep bring drama to the whole thing.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Liposure: 7:41am On Jun 26, 2021
FashionCookie:

Yes. At a point, it seems you want to get use to it. When I watched the reunion briefly that day, there was this urge to want to watch and see what happens. I think that's why the organisers of the show keep bring drama to the whole thing.
Good morning
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by FashionCookie(f): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Liposure:
Good morning
Fine morning Charlie. Do have a blissful weekend.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Liposure: 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
FashionCookie:
Fine morning Charlie. Do have a blissful weekend.
you too
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Starzo: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
Acidosis:

The problem with Nigerians is that we just love to criticize everything without actually reflecting on the society at large.

I fear who dey live im life based on popular opinion o. Wahala for pesin wey give a fvck about public opinion grin
So watching football decodes someone as gay
How about watching women's football??...what does that make a person??

And for your mind now u don talk like person wey get sense...SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Groan, Protest DSTV/GOTV Tariff Increase / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.