Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) (69870 Views)

Nengi And Kaisha Fight Dirty And Nearly Come To Blows In The Big Brother House / Don Jazzy And Ebuka Unveiled As Big Brother Naija Ambassadors (Photos) / Jidenna And Ebuka Visit BBNaija Housemates (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by jeff1607(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2021
Y
Nbotee:
Lemme still ask again, what exactly is the essence of Big Brother? How come they always come up with it to distract Nigerians ?

In ancient times the government or politicians distract attention from themselves using entertainment for the populace. This is just an improved version�

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Marayola(f): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One of my colleague who lives close to my house came to watch the stupid "Reunion Show" in my house, on a normal sporting day, I wouldn't have allowed her to even think of watching the show at my place, but since the EURO 2020 round of 16 is kicking off tomorrow, I allowed her.

While I was busy arranging something light for dinner, I heard her shouting on top of her voice;

"Beat am well well make her head correct"

I quickly hide all my kitchen knives and any piercing object, walk towards her and calmly told her to bring it down as her emotions was getting the best of her.

These are some of the precautionary measures you take while in the same space with an emotional Bb9ja fan....

I nor wan end up like SUPER TV CEO when dem stab like fowl.
grin grin grin
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Bahamas95(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
So there are people who really sit in front of their TV to watch this rubbish BBnaija?

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Vlain: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:
Lemme still ask again, what exactly is the essence of Big Brother? How come they always come up with it to distract Nigerians ?

Oshheyyy ooo u that have been focused since what has changed. Abeg take this life easy ooo
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Lewisdinho(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Confused lots

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Vlain: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bigshoe2028:
The reunion is more interesting than the main Show , at least we all know the purpose of the show knack after tell the world who last 3 -10seconds and A little bit of wwe show

Lol. The wwe got me.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Kylekent59: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Mustiboy:
These things are staged. I wonder why anyone even takes them seriously.

Each housemate must have been given a character model to follow, more like following a script. One person can be instructed to be coolheaded, another hot-blooded, and so on. It's what keeps the show interesting.

Imagine everyone in the house pretending to be polite so as to win the love and votes of fans across Nigeria; it would make the show boring.

In essence, these things are made up to spice up the useless show.

I'm out.

For me there was nothing like acting there. You don't understand human instinct.

Would you say that of Tiwa's was also staged?

Okay, let us look at it from another dimension: Erica got disqualified, Laycon rocking Nengi, Dorathy admitting Brighto gave her a BJ, Kaisha telling us that her mum wants to see Katrina, Kaisha bad English "forgived," Katrina admitting she fukked Praise, and many more. Are you saying those were all staged?

You can be in Biggie's house for 3 day, no matter how you try to fake your personality, you must surely F it one day.

In conclusion, how can a show that worth millions as it grand price be staged? hello?

Someone said, " each day I come to nairaland to check if there are still sane people in this country."
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Daughters of Eve fall their hands everywhere they go..SMH
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
After wasting my data on this... I now believe the lifeless clown in Aso Rock... Indeed Nigeria youths are lazy
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by oluking: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:

emm no vex, what exactly are Nigerians focused on?

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Standing5(m): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:
it is suppose to be a reality TV show anchored by delusional folks and considered more real than the reality of the lives of the audience.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by observanc1: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Next time ...be a real niggar....advise her make she use that time she dey waste on bbnaija reunion take watch cartoons instead.....watching cartoons and animated movies like moana, coco, Zootopia, tangled, frozen, baby boss and Incredibles will give sense and take her far in life than bbnaija reunion dogshit
or smoke weed like u
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by observanc1: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
Swinger60:
cry

Na WA.

I thought there should be security guys or bouncers in shows like this.

who doesn't know that Tensions can be high in this kind of environment.
lucy was taken out of the studio by bouncers.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
visijo:
When a woman is careful with her money, she is responsible. When a man is careful with his money, he is stingy..

Unbalanced world�

What a words from the marble.

1 Like

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Prymestrr(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Revolva:
Nigerians have taken to social media to question where TV host Ebuka Uchendu and Big Brother Naija lockdown winner Laycon were running to during the clash between Kaisha and Lucy.

Recall that Lucy and Kaisha went head to head during the show’s recent episode after she told Lucy and Ka3na to stop talking about her mom.

A scene from the video that has gone viral on social media showed Ebuka and Laycon in what looked like them walking away.

However, Prince and Tolani Baj sat on to watch the fight

SEE THE FIGHT VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRX6obObrw

Abeg who's this unfortunate incoherent mofo that's running a YouTube channel? YouTube should do their due diligence before granting request for channel creation abeg. What nonsense narration did I just watch? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Kachikey(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
what's the importance of the show and the impprtance of the reunion,have not alway have interest in this show of a thing.i see the way many people are dying to see the reunion,i just imagine what it gives them.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by ZooOga: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Bahamas95:
So there are people who really sit in front of their TV to watch this rubbish BBnaija?

It may be a pipe dream gateway to better tingz in life for many.

I remember when Abiri was malnourished, now she got fine body for days and still traveling the world, perhaps in sugar daddy heaven. grin

kokobykhloe

Miami Beach, Florida

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQGcaeqpOAf/ <------- !

kokobykhloe

Buckhead Atlanta

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8J8ilpOsD/

Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by oranget(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One of my colleague who lives close to my house came to watch the stupid "Reunion Show" in my house, on a normal sporting day, I wouldn't have allowed her to even think of watching the show at my place, but since the EURO 2020 round of 16 is kicking off tomorrow, I allowed her.

While I was busy arranging something light for dinner, I heard her shouting on top of her voice;

I quickly hide all my kitchen knives and any piercing object, walk towards her and calmly told her to bring it down as her emotions was getting the best of her.

These are some of the precautionary measures you take while in the same space with an emotional Bb9ja fan....

Dem dey stab fowl? angry
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Draslo(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ....

Next time ...be a real niggar....advise her make she use that time she dey waste on bbnaija reunion take watch cartoons instead.....watching cartoons and animated movies like moana, coco, Zootopia, tangled, frozen, baby boss and Incredibles will give sense and take her far in life than bbnaija reunion dogshit
Do you have 20 sisters?
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Revolva(m): 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Prymestrr:

Abeg who's this unfortunate incoherent mofo that's running a YouTube channel? YouTube should do their due diligence before granting request for channel creation abeg. What nonsense narration did I just watch? embarassed

stop being insulative...cant you understand common English.....if I use pidgin now its still the same insult you will bring on here
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Ijaya123: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nbotee:

Distract Nigerians from what exactly?
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Prymestrr(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Revolva:

stop being insulative...cant you understand common English.....if I use pidgin now its still the same insult you will bring on here

Oga keep shut and brush yourself up before you go about spewing trash in the name of having a YouTube channel. Posting trash up and down, making it stressful for one to find meaningful content among the haystack of rubbish you post on the internet.

If all that stutterings you did in that video is what you call common English then you should request for a refund of your school fees. Your alma maters owe you a full refund plus penalty and interest.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Revolva(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Prymestrr:

Oga keep shut and brush yourself up before you go about spewing trash in the name of having a YouTube channel. Posting trash up and down, making it stressful for one to find meaningful content among the haystack of rubbish you post on the internet.

If all that stutterings you did in that video is what you call common English then you should request for a refund of your school fees. Your alma maters owe you a full refund plus penalty and interest.

Hey man ...is English ur papa language if I stutter so what ? Am I an English man

Besides I did that video in a rush so as to meet the frontpage as early this morning

Pls thank for your time ....if you are looking for someone who is blowing hard Grammer am not the type

I give it anyway the comon man can understand ...

So if I stutter ...a bit who cares who is perfect
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by FashionCookie(f): 2:23pm On Jun 25, 2021
Who be this reporter? Shuuu...English na by force?
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by p2flexx(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
angry
PlayMaker14:

grin
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
Revolva:
Nigerians have taken to social media to question where TV host Ebuka Uchendu and Big Brother Naija lockdown winner Laycon were running to during the clash between Kaisha and Lucy.

Recall that Lucy and Kaisha went head to head during the show’s recent episode after she told Lucy and Ka3na to stop talking about her mom.

A scene from the video that has gone viral on social media showed Ebuka and Laycon in what looked like them walking away.

However, Prince and Tolani Baj sat on to watch the fight

SEE THE FIGHT VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTRX6obObrw

No offence, but you're a terrible reporter. Your vlog won't go places if you continue like this.

Your video didn't do justice to the headline AT ALL. If you don't have the clip of the fight, then don't make the post.

I'm not the only person who has complained about your video. It shows you actually have a lot to work on rather than engage in online fistfights.

Take the criticisms and improve on your vlog. Enough said.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by 9jaRealist: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Coldie:
Anything Nigeria is always filled with hatred wickedness and tension.

Everywhere them go same thing.

Travel with 5 indians in a car for 2 weeks no problem.

Travel with 5 Americans in a car no problem.

Travel with 5 Nigerians in a car for 2 weeksz after 1st day of introduction and fake smile them go use am weigh u, whether them go see you finish. Next thing u know quarrel don start

Dude, I don’t believe you’ve ever traveled with Indians from India…
And you definitely haven’t traveled with redneck Americans from the Deep South.

Abegi, stick to what you personally know or try to get out more…
The SELF-HATING STEREOTYPING OVER-GENERALIZATIONS ain’t working for you.

>
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Coldie(m): 4:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
9jaRealist:

Dude, I don’t believe you’ve ever traveled with Indians from India…
And you definitely haven’t traveled with redneck Americans from the Deep South.

Abegi, stick to what you personally know or try to get out more…
The SELF-HATING STEREOTYPING OVER-GENERALIZATIONS ain’t working for you.

>
Dude I have, highest thing they will do is not talk to u.
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by Abakelawal(f): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
Is a shameful thing why won't they run??
Re: Lucy And Kaisha Fight: Laycon And Ebuka Running Away (BBNaija Reunion) by meobizy(f): 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
People who watch men in different coloured attires kick a ball aimlessly for months on end come here to criticize another person’s form of entertainment. Lol. The irony. The BBNaija format has lost its flavour. Abeg, bring back BBAfrica or BBSA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Groan, Protest DSTV/GOTV Tariff Increase / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / Kiddwaya Unfollows Nengi And Dorathy After They Labelled Him "Dirty Guy". (pixs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.