Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

The Murderer Of Super TV CEO Narrates How She Stabbed Him To Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Murderer Of Super TV CEO Narrates How She Stabbed Him To Death (269 Views)

New Photos Of Super Cop, Abba Kyari, Cause A Stir / Wole Soyinka: Buhari Anointed Omisore, A Murderer As APC National Secretary / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m — FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Murderer Of Super TV CEO Narrates How She Stabbed Him To Death by veroupdate(f): 9:38am On Jun 25, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmoFPOMk7M96yi_eWSdzfgA?sub_confirmation=1

The Murderer of Super TV CEO (Usifo Ataga) narrates how she stabbed him to death

Watch Full Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oYenfiGMaQ
Re: The Murderer Of Super TV CEO Narrates How She Stabbed Him To Death by jlinkd78(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2021
As a man after watching this video I was like what is it with us with infidelity. I pray God strengthen all men who are sincerely fighting to remain sexually responsible. Imagine such a great TV personality is into hard drugs. His gift of being attracted to very beautiful women eventually killed him. Drugs, alcohol and sex are three terrible combos that don't normally end well. Let me not see tomorrow if I fail to notice that this girl is very beautiful

(1) (Reply)

Derek Chauvin Sentenced To 22.5 Years In Jail For George Floyd’s Murder / Becoming President Of Nigeria Is A Job Too Much For A Man My Age - Gov. El-rufai / Press Release: El-rufai Cannot Be Judge In His Own Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.