Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha (1655 Views)

IPOB Members Wanted To Beat Up Okorocha After Chatham House Speech (video) / Okorocha Turning Imo To A Haven For Tourist & A Modern Model City (Pics) / Why Anambra People Hate Imo And Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha by EzeUche2(m): 10:44pm On May 07, 2011
Maybe Okorocha can build up APGA, because Peter Obi has been disappointing.
Re: Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha by dempeople(m): 11:32pm On May 07, 2011
EzeUche_:

Maybe Okorocha can build up APGA, because Peter Obi has been disappointing.

Yeah that will be good but I doubt Okorocha will be APGA's saviour. He only used the party to vie for electoral purposes and not for its ideologies.

[size=14pt]@lateef4me[/size],

Abeg who doesn't like money? Your opening statement is as retarded_ and daft as it can be. Everyone needs money to survive. Where's the logic in not liking money?
Re: Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha by ugoani(m): 11:41pm On May 07, 2011
HERE IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH TO ANY ONE WHO IS SINCERE ENOUGH TO CARE TO KNOW, THE IGBOS ARE NATURALLY MADE TO BE GENIUS IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE THAT THEY DONT TAKE SECOND FOR A PLACE TO BE, BOTH IN GOOD AND BAD. AND IN A COUNTRY LIKE OURS WHERE MONEY SUPERCEEDS EVERY MORAL VALUE AND JUSTIFICATION THEY IGBOS REMAINS AT THE TOP JUST LIKE THEY ARE IN EVERY OTHER THING THAT IS CALLED GOOD ANY WHERE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. THEY ARE JUST MADE TO BE AT THE TOP WHEREVER THEY FOUND THEM SELVES, IS NATURAL.
Re: Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha by lateef4me(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2011
Abeg who doesn't like money? Your opening statement is as retarded_ and daft as it can be. Everyone needs money to survive. Where's the logic in not liking money?

Everybody likes money but the issue here is what you guys can do because of money

HERE IS THE GOSPEL TRUTH TO ANY ONE WHO IS SINCERE ENOUGH TO CARE TO KNOW, THE IGBOS ARE NATURALLY MADE TO BE GENIUS IN EVERY ASPECT OF LIFE THAT THEY DONT TAKE SECOND FOR A PLACE TO BE, BOTH IN GOOD AND BAD. AND IN A COUNTRY LIKE OURS WHERE MONEY SUPERCEEDS EVERY MORAL VALUE AND JUSTIFICATION THEY IGBOS REMAINS AT THE TOP JUST LIKE THEY ARE IN EVERY OTHER THING THAT IS CALLED GOOD ANY WHERE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD. THEY ARE JUST MADE TO BE AT THE TOP WHEREVER THEY FOUND THEM SELVES, IS NATURAL.

Your post has provoked OBJ 'I DEY LAUGH OH ' within my system . Though I don't want to,but I just can't stop laughing at your silly post. Igbo no dey carry second you said, but how come you guys never seems to get your bearing in Nigeria's politics ? I guess you know the answer,it's because of money grin grin grin grin grin

Honestly ,Igbo sucks,
Re: Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha by lateef4me(m): 11:01pm On May 08, 2011
Igbo ! Igbo !! Igbo !!! When are you going to get your act together in order to claim the presidency of Nigeria ? Probably in 2031 if Nigeria still exist !!!
Re: Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha by Onlytruth(m): 11:15pm On May 08, 2011
I really hope that Rochas would not make the mistake of returning to PDP because he will regret it.
What he needs to do is to rebuild APGA, first by helping to remove Victor Umeh and replace him with Chekwas Okorie.
All these can happen within a few months of taking office in Imo.
Next is to design a national plan of how to take APGA to all the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria; and I mean REALLY plant the party nationwide.
I know it would not be an easy task, but if he even succeeds by 50%, he can be Nigeria's president someday using APGA.

If he returns to PDP, he will be shut down like they did before.
Re: Up Igbo,up Imo And Up Okorocha by Onlytruth(m): 11:23pm On May 08, 2011
I also heard that Rochas can speak fluent Hausa.
Well, in national politics, that is an asset. All the top politicians we've produced before can speak Hausa

All he needs is to start from SE, then move to SS, then North Central, before getting to core North.
He really does not need SW, though I hate to exclude any zone in my political calculations.

He should start NOW if he is serious about becoming Nigerian president one day. He needs to first prove himself in Imo as a quintessential governor. After that, the coast is clear. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria: Bomb Blasts Rock Kaduna; Army, Air Force Base Affected / BREAKING NEWS!! Crystal Lounge Abj Bombed / CCECC Commence Construction Of Mile12-ikorodu 6 Lanes Project (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.