Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,862 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (38659 Views)

Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Franking: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2021
APGA will carry the day with Soludo.

Anambra amaka.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by TotoGame(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Quality20:
mbadinuju would have been d best. PDP shd have fielded him

Lolz.. any party that presents mbadinuju as candidate has 99% chance of losing the election (APGA inclusive)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Benitoh: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
The governor elect Sir Charles Soludo.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Glink2018(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2021
Andy Uba will give Soludo a dirty political fight because they are both popular candidate....
Soludo is stingy while Andy Uba is liberal.
Soludo can give a better political debate while Andy Uba can't....but the power of Incumbency back up.either Okuwusa or Andy....soludo can't be a political son to Obiano....
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Henix(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
AmadiAba

Why did u exclude Ifeanyi Uba of YYP from ur write-up? With the controversy currently tailing APGA and PDP primaries, don't be surprised if both parties eventually get disqualified by INEC, leaving Ifeanyi Uba and APC candidate as the top contenders

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Comedian2019: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
AustineE1:
Dr. Maduka of PDP all the way.
He is in a class of his own and he has shown through his private life that he can change Anambra to Dubai....He is a man of action,Umuchukwu his hometown is an example of what he can do.
At the end, APC could win. It's high time APGA and PDP collaborate to prevent the evil party from winning.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by HEAVEN4444: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
just give maduka the thing already. are you easterners not tired already of all this suffering

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by techWriter2: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Soludo we know Next Anambra Governor
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Henix(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Glink2018:
Andy Uba will give Soludo a dirty political fight because they are both popular candidate....
Soludo is stingy while Andy Uba is liberal.
Soludo can give a better political debate while Andy Uba can't....but the power of Incumbency back up.either Okuwusa or Andy....soludo can't be a political son to Obiano....

The same Andy Ubah that Ifeanyi Uba defeated with unknown party during last senatorial election. If he couldn't win a senatorial seat in his own backyard, I don't see him doing otherwise in a free and fair governorship election
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Omoslim26: 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
What else should an Igboman be looking for�Why not rally around Apga that's our own � instead of all this pdthief and apcheat nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by CSTRR: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
AustineE1:
He is in a class of his own and he has shown through his private life that he can change Anambra to Dubai....He is a man of action,Umuchukwu his hometown is an example of what he can do.
Igbo man and megalomania.

Na wa o.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by spyder880(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2021
AustineE1:

Yes I went to Umuchukwu, it was marvellous what this Dr. Maduka did in his hometown. It was amazing.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Dmano: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
I think that Maduka will do well and ad well win the election
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by CSTRR: 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2021
Left to me, I would rather just give it to soludo.

He is more rational and has handled a great degree of governnace at the highest level.

He is also an economist and is not given to megalomania common to the average Igbo man.

And as a bonus, he is running under apga.

The rest of the contenders are clowns.
Talking about Dubai,medical village and other bogus nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Luluakim: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
IN YOUR WIDEST DREAMsad WE DON’T WANT BINHARI BOYS IN ANAMBRA STATE
. Even when the candidate is credible in all ramifications?
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Demolaeby: 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2021
George Moghalu is the next Governor of Anambra State
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by CSTRR: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
spyder880:

Yes I went to Umuchukwu, it was marvellous what this Dr. Maduka did in his hometown. It was amazing.
What did he do?

By building a gigantic hospital structure in his village?

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:16pm On Jun 25, 2021
Luluakim:
. Even when the candidate is credible in all ramifications?
SO MMADUKA IS NOT CREDIBLE
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by EmekaA125(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
SimplyShit:
A
Yes oooo. Prof Soludo all the way
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by patrickmuf(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
I am very impressed with the caliber of people up for election in Anambra...

Maduka
Soludo
Okwuosa

I personally think it's a 2 way battle between Soludo and Maduka any of whom looks a good choice...

I'd say Soludo owing to his CV but with what that Maduka of a man established in the US and from what I have read and heard of his doings in his hometown, it's too close to call...

The APC candidates have to do a lot more to stand a chance as most Nigerians especially of Southern extraction are not too happy with the party no thanks to the FG...

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by frog12: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
SOLUDO all the way !

time to get SMART people into those positions if you know what's GOOD for you!
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by galaxy2020(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2021
Is soludo a governorship candidate? Court will decide his fate.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by 123papas(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Soludo is the solution
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by NacoAba: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2021
APC is a no no
Soludo is sabo. APC stooge.
Maduka is the real deal .
And Anambra people are wise, they understand and they will chose maduka.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Tareq1105: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
koladebrainiac:
it will be advisable to employ Soludo to run the state
given the economic situation in the country n by Extention Anambra

they should give it a professional

atleast he will know how to borrow money n how to spend it

You will soon know that theory is not the same as practical / reality.

Soludu is too theoretical and I tell you disappointment is imminent if he's given. The records are there in CBN.

Soludu that will be applying outdated economic theories. Everything China China China like Obi. What we need in States and Nigeria generally is someone that can marry politics and economic development together, and not theorist who thinks he knows it all.

Good luck to Anambra people.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Uglygurl(f): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
I am solidly rooting for Dr MADUKA. I believe he is the right candidate to take over from Obiano.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by tholhusomhie: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tnx45:
May the best Man wins

Most times not the best but the most politicking
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Liposure: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
APGA all the way
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Mekzico(m): 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
Soludo I like, but his party can never and will never win in Anambra state.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by ThatFairGuy1: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Pussy asss niggarr.
Niggar with no balls supporting pussy party lipsrsealed
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Pdp should take over....

Just the way we edolite kicked tinubu, apc and oshiomhole out of our state
We gave them a one time deadly blow....only God knows when oshiomhole and apc will recover from that punch
anambrarians or rather anambra people should do the same....they can do it.....
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by stasius: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Solu Solution!

Ebe anọ!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Shootings Rock Ojota, Lagos / Latest Rating Of Buhari Administration’s Policies By Nigerians. Shocking!!!!! / Shina Peller Picks APC Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.