Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (38639 Views)

Ambode Endorses Sanwo-olu, Hamzat As Lagos Next Governor, Deputy (picture) / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by blinking001(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
Ipob affairs

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by 4tomandchi: 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
cool
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Quality20(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
mbadinuju would have been d best. PDP shd have fielded him
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Bahamas95(m): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2021
None of the above.

They are only going there for their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ofunaofu: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Julianaa:
which Dubai?
Nigeria Dubai version

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by pavoda: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Dr Goddy Maduka from the profile i have see, is the way to go.. Soludo would have been a great candidate if Maduka was not in the race. these South Easterners needs to try to give competency a chance.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:50am On Jun 25, 2021
Prof Soludo is the next governor

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2021
As you vote, remember nobody is there for you, they're just there for themselves, their pockets and family, remember that
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Yankee101: 11:51am On Jun 25, 2021
That doctor nko?
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by SecretReporter(f): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2021
Legithustle:
My very first FTC . I finally made it ... I dedicate this one to my man Maduka and son’s
sorry

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ikinternational: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Pdp should take over

Fuvck you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Doradorwa:
You did not spell your "Governor" right
BUT THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT BOROROS NOW angry

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Marpol2021(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2021
Anambra belong to apga,soludo all the way
AmadiAba:

As Anambrarians countdown to the 2021 gubernatorial elections slated for November 6, speculation continues to swirl around who will be the state's next governor. Party primaries have already begun to disclose the candidates that will progress to the next stage - the general election. This, IGBERE TV observed, has heightened tensions and fuelled speculation that the real battle lies between Azuka Okwuosa, Chukwuma Soludo and Andy Ubah.

The 26th of June will be a watershed moment for Anambrarians, particularly APC supporters, when they cast their votes to determine who would lead the party to a likely victory in November. Following the announcement of Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo as the winner of the APGA primary election, the APC is anticipated to push for an excellent candidate that can win over a wider majority of the electorate.

Given the party's abundance of talented contenders, internal party sentiment suggests that selecting a candidate will not be so easy. However, the stronger contest exists between Hon Azuka Okwuosa and Sen Andy Ubah. Both candidates have claimed a sizeable portion of the party’s membership, and the question of who would emerge victorious in the party primary elections would linger till the statistics is given the centre stage.

Given the APC's current posture in Anambra, the party's stakeholders are likely to make the most logical decision of selecting a candidate who best suits the current scenario. The party is currently battling to restore voter acceptance in Anambra, a river Okwuosa is managing to effectively navigate with much success.

Even more, expert political observers, who spoke with IGBERE TV have rated the success prospect of Hon Azuka Okwuosa in the general elections higher than that of Sen Andy Ubah.

Sen Andy Ubah’s string of financial and educational scandals could sway voters back into the ever receiving arms of APGA’s Soludo. The recent claims levelled against him by the management and staff of Heritage Bank PLC is fresh in the minds of the public, and could easily derail his chances of defeating other parties.

On the other hand, Okwuosa's impressive resume and spotless record would shine a bright light on the APC, as he has done since the start of his campaign. His pragmatic approach to public policy puts him ahead of Prof Soludo, who is known for enacting policies based on theories that may or may not stand up in practice. Despite the fact that Soludo is well-traveled and educated, Hon Azuka is more indigenous and relatable to the common Anambra man.

In the end, the onus is on the electorate to decide who the next governor will be. The analysis and speculations are merely a guide to the likely outcome of the governorship elections in Anambra. Until then, the issue of “who will be the next Governor of Anambra State?” will persist.

https://igberetvnews.com/1393916/soludo-okwuosa-ubah-whos-next-gorvernor-anambra-state/

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by SocialJustice: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
Soludo will win almost landslide. Anambra people may be primitive in marriage and tradition but their politics is top notch some how.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by TotoGame(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
The funny part is that this azuka okwuosa Is unknown in Anambra state

The Apc ticket is between andy Uba and george muogharu

At the end......APC will still come a distant 4th in the main election....lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Advancedman(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
uzohcars:
Soludo we know... Next Anambra Governor
God bless you.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
OBALOLA55:
BUT THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT BOROROS NOW angry
angry angry angry
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by pickatyouu: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2021
As long as soludo is apga and have history of financial intelligence, he is winning.

Maduka coming in second place.

1 Like

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Ikinternational: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Pdp should take over....

Just the way we edolite kicked tinubu, apc and oshiomhole out of our state

I hate this guy with a passion with his drunken retorts

Stupid motherfucker

4 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Seebrian(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Maduka appears to have the answer. However, may the best man for the job wins.

3 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by SocialJustice: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2021
Ikinternational:

I hate this guy with a passion with his drunken retorts

Stupid motherfucker
Crase people full here, watch your emotions with them.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Lamasta(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2021
Professor Chukwuma Soludo is the next governor or Anambra state all things been equal.....
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by OBALOLA55(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

Pdp should take over....

Just the way we edolite kicked tinubu, apc and oshiomhole out of our state
DAMN YOU ARE A REAL NIGGAR ANAMBRA NOR BE IMO STATE grin

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by hashtagged(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
I think we should start killing apc and pdp supporters
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Fiscus105(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2021
APGA VS PDP

I'm not expecting apc to field candidate..

If apc wins, I would be astonished.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Patrioticman007(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2021
uzohcars:
Soludo we know... Next Anambra Governor

The economic blunders committed by the present CBN governor has made me loose respect for ex CBN governors as political leaders, for they will commit more blunders as state governors.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Dr Maduka smiley

Prof. Soludo cool

2 Likes

Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by udemzyudex(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Tnx45:
May the best Man wins

Best man in naija politics?

Funny.
Re: Soludo, Okwuosa, Ubah: Who Is The Next Governor Of Anambra State? by lasthero: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2021
Langgo:
WOW! Land a lucrative I.T job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 20% discount expires tomorrow.
=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============

Price?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From National Council Of State Meeting Today / Garba Kirki Jega Is Dead And Buried (Photos) / Buhari Sacks Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah, NDLEA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.