Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Beyonce Can't Sing- Trick Daddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Can't Sing- Trick Daddy (322 Views)

Trick-daddy-trashes-khia-for-slandering-trina-we-no / Trick Daddy Explains Why Beyoncé Can't Sing & Disses Beyhive / Tekno's Vocal Box Is Temporarily Damaged And Can't Sing Or Perform—Ubi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce Can't Sing- Trick Daddy by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2021
Trick daddy on a club house audio that went viral, was heard saying Beyonce can't sing. Truck daddy is a a Miami rapper and according to him, it's his personal opinion. He also said he doesn't see jay Z as a G.O.A.T in rap cause he ain't ever won that title. Look at his comments below..

Man, I watched my godmama train Beyoncé, vocal lessons all her career,” Trick said. “I’mma give an unpopular opinion right now: Beyoncé is to R&B what Jay-Z is to New York. That’s why they together. Jay-Z ain’t never won the greatest rapper alive. Whoever put him on a level like that?”

Ever since he made the comment(June 22) he's been getting seriously stung by the beyhive but Beyonce or Jay Z are yet to respond to his controversial comments..

Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd4DlHOduhw

Re: Beyonce Can't Sing- Trick Daddy by Realtalk20: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2021
grin
Re: Beyonce Can't Sing- Trick Daddy by LordIsaac(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
I boldly say, she can sing. Even in her movies, it was clear!
Re: Beyonce Can't Sing- Trick Daddy by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
LordIsaac:
I boldly say, she can sing. Even in her movies, it was clear!

Lol.. as in ehn! The guy was saying she cant sing like Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Alicia keys... Must she sing like them?.. the guy has been seriously bullied online and offline for his comments.. he's even had death threats..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Prince Blast Neo At Bbnaija Reunion Lockdown / Laycon Performance At The Recording Academy Shows He Is Definitely Going Places / Ndi Dot, No To Quota System - Okey Bakassi Describes Nigerian Basketball Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.