Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel (63413 Views)

Iran Says Nothing Will Be Left In Israel If It Dares To Attack Iranian Territory / Same-Sex Couples Can Now Opt For Surrogacy In Israel / ANC Resolves To Downgrade Embassy In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by hakeem4(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2021
JimmyBishop:

So, which of the two interest you?
Is it the way to go to heaven or the way the heavens go
the way the heavens go. I actually do not have any interest in going to heaven (even if it exists) it looks boring
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2021
Noted
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by hakeem4(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
neyyoh:

You're not taking time to understand.

Usa is a country of faith yet it's innovative, right? ( Christian)

If the above statement is true, then religion can't be held responsible for lack of advancement.

It has to be something else... Which is obviously brain capital.

Religion was never meant to bring any scientific advances even though it did through missionaries etc, it lends itself to the soul, self and man.

If religion prevents advancement in a people, then the people didn't have the brain capital in the first place.

USA is not a country of faith, same as saying Nigeria is not a country of faith.
saying USA is a christian nation to me is a meaningless statement. The constitution forbids all mention of god in it. let alone of Jesus or Allah or any Hindu god. Its true to say that majority of religious people in America are christians It sounds funny that the 1st amendments contradicts the 1st commandments

You and I know that religion has Hindered the progress of science more than it has helped.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by neyyoh: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
hakeem4:
USA is not a country of faith, same as saying Nigeria is not a country of faith.
saying USA is a christian nation to me is a meaningless statement. The constitution forbids all mention of god in it. let alone of Jesus or Allah or any Hindu god. Its true to say that majority of religious people in America are christians It sounds funny that the 1st amendments contradicts the 1st commandments

You and I know that religion has Hindered the progress of science more than it has helped.

Religion brought a lot of enlightenment both Christianity and islam.

Please do a thorough research.

I haven't seen any Bible verse that says, thou shalt not Innovate.

Even the United States mantra states in God we trust.

Africans blaming religion is tantamount to ignoring the elephant in the room.

Blame the government, colonials, religion etc, but the real problem lies with brain capital.

1 Like

Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by Tvoice: 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
hakeem4:
this is what brings about advancement. unlike religions with authorities, making claims they know nothing about. How can someone die and come back to life and you are still waiting for him to return again after 2000 years

And yet u believe witchcraft exist right ? may God help you .
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by Vicuyo79: 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
see below
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by hakeem4(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Tvoice:

And yet u believe witchcraft exist right ? may God help you .
no I do not

1 Like

Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by PotatoSalad(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
First humans landed about 200k years ago not 6000 years
From where? Titan?
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by hakeem4(m): 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
neyyoh:

Religion brought a lot of enlightenment both Christianity and islam.

Please do a thorough research.

I haven't seen any Bible verse that says, thou shalt not Innovate.

Even the United States mantra states in God we trust.

Africans blaming religion is tantamount to ignoring the elephant in the room.

Blame the government, colonials, religion etc, but the real problem lies with brain capital.

You see Nigeria has Arabic on its military flag, member of Islamic nation. Arabic symbols on its currency. It doesn’t mean Nigeria is a Muslim nation.

Yes the laws of the Bible are holding us back.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by PotatoSalad(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
neyyoh:

Off course, but the point is, a scientist can have faith. The usa for example is innovative but portrays itself has a country of faith... Whether hypocritical or not is another topic of discuss.

Religion doesn't make people backwards, low iq and lack of curiousity does.
Actually you're wrong. Imagine technological advancements today if the dark ages never happened.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by neyyoh: 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
hakeem4:

You see Nigeria has Arabic on its military flag, member of Islamic nation. Arabic symbols on its currency. It doesn’t mean Nigeria is a Muslim nation.

Yes the laws of the Bible are holding us back.

Nope, low iqs..

Doesn't mean every Nigerian is a dullard.

Nigerians are just not very curious people, when curious it's usually some lefty loony marxist stuff.. like being atheist for the sake of it.. or going counter culture..

Even our Christian pastor's have embraced technology... Like jets, internet etc.

So why aren't we innovative...

Innovation is hard and expensive... So we look for irrelevant thing's to blame.

3 Likes

Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by Tdotbluejays1: 3:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
TheEnygma:
I know very soon that Righteousness guy would soon come here...
This would confuse him since these were discovered in Israel.

1 Like

Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by BrazilAirport: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
What if we are all wrong
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by philest222(m): 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2021
Misplaced priority fa, useless country, I prefer to be in Nigeria than this country called Israel fa.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by SouthSouth1914: 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
hakeem4:
yes

Then you should respect other people’s religion same way you want yours to be respected.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
drizslim:
Israel and Digging of archival structures

Yet till date they haven't discovered garden of eden location

I really don't believe in myth
GARDEN OF EDEN WAS IN MIDDLE EAST AND STRETCHED FROM ISRAEL DOWN TO IRAQ. ONE OF THE RIVERS IN THE GARDEN KNOWN AS RIVER EUPHRATES IS STILL IN PRESENT DAY IRAQ.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by iramure(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
hakeem4:
this is what brings about advancement. unlike religions with authorities, making claims they know nothing about. How can someone die and come back to life and you are still waiting for him to return again after 2000 years
our mumu in Africa is top notch

1 Like

Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by kareemkamil(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2021
Why are u guys disgracing IPOB accesstors
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by Ever8090: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
hakeem4:
as you believe in history of humans and animals existence predating to 50 million years ago which your guess work comes back to argue with itself soon after a discovery is made and establish as fact, the confusion in this context can't be compared to the believe of resurrection and the second coming of a Messiah.

1 Like

Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by kingxsamz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
6000 years crooners won't like this kind of news.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by kingxsamz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ever8090:
as you believe in history of humans and animals existence predating to 50 million years ago which your guess work comes back to argue with itself soon after a discovery is made and establish as fact, the confusion in this context can't be compared to the believe of resurrection and the second coming of a Messiah.

So do you agree that the belief of a white man who died and resurrected and flew into the sky could be a lie? Do you agree? cheesy
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by kingxsamz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Then you should respect other people’s religion same way you want yours to be respected.

People are to be respected, not myths.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by SouthSouth1914: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
kingxsamz:

People are to be respected, not myths.

It is laughable to throw your thoughts and and conclusions, without full understanding of a concept/idea!
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 25, 2021
Xbee007:
This prove that human existence on earth is beyond 6000 years old as claimed by the "holy books."

Watch as some people will avoid this thread. grin grin grin
Where or when did the "holy books" make such claims of 6k years pls

Modified
I have been waiting on ur response for sometime now and nothing yet bros. I can still see ur online. Or u dey research am?
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by Obidiugwu: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oh my goodness,,,We sell different types of Male/Female Fabrics at affordable prices..ZeroEightOneThreeFourThreeFiveOneSixThreeSix
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by SeriouslySense(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
smiley

Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Story.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by kingxsamz(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

It is laughable to throw your thoughts and and conclusions, without full understanding of a concept/idea!

Good. It's an idea of man. Not a fact. Just mere belief. It still deserves no respect. Same way the belief in Santa Claus deserves no respect.
Re: 'New Type Of Early Human' Found In Israel by CryptoRepublic1: 6:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
SKYHIGHfx:
First humans landed about 200k years ago not 6000 years

Landed from where?

I actually think that human being has been here for millions of years although still evolving right before and after Neanderthals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Woman's Iphone Saved Her Life In Las Vegas Mass Shooting / Missing Florida Woman Found Inside Her Car After 9months Underwater(Pics) / The Rise And Fall Of Samuel Doe Of Liberia (graphic Pics & Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.