Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released (988 Views)

How Chidinma Transferred N5 Million From Ataga Usifo's Bank Account / Ataga Usifo's Murder: IGP Baba Transfers Case, Chidinma To Abuja / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'Ataga Usifo Was Not In A Happy Marriage' (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Nomanlike(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2021
I can't blame this young girl for all this saga. The blame should be on Usifo Ataga. Chidimma probably had a boyfriend but Usifo oppressed him with his money and snatched this girl young enough to be her daughter from him and started banging her. This is sort of rich men that will oppress you if they see you around there teenage daughters. Chidimma probably involved herself with him because of his money. She came from a poor and broken home which probably impacted her mentally. She stays with her Dad only and men are not good at providing emotional support especially when the whole day is spent hustling. This girl is an introvert which means all these must have impacted her mentally. I'm sure Usifo introduced this young and innocent Girl to drugs. These Billionaires are always Arrogant and think they can always have it there way. The fool was found lying in his pool of blood wearing only boxers which means he was reasoning with his prick during the last moments of his life. Y'all Hot mongering males knows the consequences of that. Only that this time, this beautiful girl has to pay for what could have been prevented if
! Usifo didn't bring himself into her life
! Introduce her to drugs
! Reasoned with his brain instead of his prick.
All this girl need is a good lawyer and I hope she gets one.
50 years old man trying to rape a 21 year old virgin because he is a billionaire. He got what he deserved.

This girls future should not be wasted because of a philandering billionaire doing. I'm sure his daughter is of the same age if not older than Chidimma. I only pity his wife. If she needs a man, I'm available�
All of you quoting me and talking nonsense when you get married go and start fucking kids young enough to be yo grand child. Fools and pedophiles

3 Likes

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Authoreety: 11:56am On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by DaddyRochie1642: 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Oga I hope you'll also have the same energy, strength and enthusiasm to write this same rubbish you just wrote when your own Son gets killed by a riff raff in the same manner that man was killed.... Anuofia

12 Likes

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2021
Honestly, killing someone is wrong in all facets. But pardon my sentiments, she's too beautiful to be wasted

1 Like

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by RoyalBlu(f): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2021
OP please be reasonable.

A 21 year old is an adult.

Did you read where she said she looked up, and booked for the place they lodged in...

She wasn't forced to go out with him.

There are girls her age who are contented with what their parents can come up with.

She is a greedy and heartless girl. EOD.

Blame too is on the victim too, no doubt. But then, he's dead and can't defend himself.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by badaru911: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2021
If this lady na ugly thing... Nobody go support her oo.. Cos of her beauty that's why some guys no get sense and instead of saying the fact, they're busy supporting her.. And following her like a role model...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by DDDEnterprises: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga I hope you'll also have the same energy, strength and enthusiasm to write this same rubbish you just wrote when your own Son gets killed by a riff Raff in the same manner that man was killed.... Anuofia

What this lady said (is my comment)
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Kosoco(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Upon all this some people dick still dey rise for this girl

1 Like

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Nomanlike(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga I hope you'll also have the same energy, strength and enthusiasm to write this same rubbish you just wrote when your own Son gets killed by a riff Raff in the same manner that man was killed.... Anuofia
if your father is frolicking with a girl young enough to be his daughter, he should be stoned to death
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by sweetshisha: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
She is guilty of murder because she killed someone, all other sentiments are null and void

*If you are an introvert, keep being an introvert and never stab anybody

*If you don't want to have sex and you are forced, run and resist, report to the appropriate authority, do not stab anyone and commit murder

*If you request money from your rich boyfriend and he says NO never steal from his account and still kill him

2 Likes

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Unrated900(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nothing like devil in court
Or is there a section quote law book in Nigeria that says
If devil use you to commit crime
You should go home
You no wise at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by DaddyRochie1642: 1:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

What this lady said (is my comment)

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by kingthreat(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Say this among men and you may lose a tooth in a painful way

2 Likes

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by captainking(m): 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
You sir.. Are a mad man for saying this...
Seems you haven't lost people close to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Soulsymbol99: 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
If she had nt gone ahead 2 make withdrawals frm d man's account and reported 2 d police. Maybe we 4 dey talk self defense cos d man was definitely drunk and under d influence.she 4 get good case and I don't think d man's wife will do anything much cos she go dey vex 4 d man sef.d gal fine sha bt itz unfortunate she has 2 face d law. Datz if there's any in this country.one oga @ d top go don admire d gal.......... If u knw, u knw cool
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Paswill(m): 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Idamond: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2021
m is for man
m is for mumu
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
What a rubbish post

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Soulsymbol99:

If she had nt gone ahead 2 make withdrawals frm d man's account and reported 2 d police. Maybe we 4 dey talk self defense cos d man was definitely drunk and under d influence.she 4 get good case and I don't think d man's wife will do anything much cos she go dey vex 4 d man sef.d gal fine sha bt itz unfortunate she has 2 face d law. Datz if there's any in this country.one oga @ d top go don admire d gal.......... If u knw, u knw cool
@the bolded, you've said it all.
You are so in our mind.
Very unfortunate incident.
We feel so bad for her.
But if you do the crime, get ready to do the time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Edyice: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin cheesy fool
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Cholls(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Oga I hope you'll also have the same energy, strength and enthusiasm to write this same rubbish you just wrote when your own Son gets killed by a riff raff in the same manner that man was killed.... Anuofia

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by delzbaba(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2021
Op na your prick dey block your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2021
@lalaaticlala, please take down this thread, is causing more problem here on nairaland forum.
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Aina1874: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Na rubbish talk be dis abeg. Small girl, small girl . 21 years old is an adult. Na small girl she go book hotel online, dey smoke SK and withdraw thousands in the dead man's account. Na small girl e get mind stab man three times. Na small girl she dey prostitute about. They are looking for way of escape for her. No way!

1 Like

Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by WaffenSS(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2021
Nomanlike:
I can't blame this young girl for all this saga. The blame should be on Usifo Ataga. Chidimma probably had a boyfriend but Usifo oppressed him with his money and snatched this girl young enough to be her daughter from him and started banging her. This is sort of rich men that will oppress you if they see you around there teenage daughters. Chidimma probably involved herself with him because of his money. She came from a poor and broken home which probably impacted her mentally. She stays with her Dad only and men are not good at providing emotional support especially when the whole day is spent hustling. This girl is an introvert which means all these must have impacted her mentally. I'm sure Usifo introduced this young and innocent Girl to drugs. These Billionaires are always Arrogant and think they can always have it there way. The fool was found lying in his pool of blood wearing only boxers which means he was reasoning with his prick during the last moments of his life. Y'all Hot mongering males knows the consequences of that. Only that this time, this beautiful girl has to pay for what could have been prevented if
! Usifo didn't bring himself into her life
! Introduce her to drugs
! Reasoned with his brain instead of his prick.
All this girl need is a good lawyer and I hope she gets one.
50 years old man trying to rape a 21 year old virgin because he is a billionaire. He got what he deserved.

This girls future should not be wasted because of a philandering billionaire doing. I'm sure his daughter is of the same age if not older than Chidimma. I only pity his wife. If she needs a man, I'm available�
All of you quoting me and talking nonsense when you get married go and start fucking kids young enough to be yo grand child. Fools and pedophiles

You know what?

If you, a complete degenerate, ever spawned a girl... I'll fukk her at 19.

But i hope you suffer from chronic penile dysfunction so we'll be spared the fruits of your accursed loins.
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Upmost96(f): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Op your head is not correct...
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Nomanlike(m): 1:03pm On Jun 26, 2021
WaffenSS:

You know what?

If you, a complete degenerate, ever spawned a girl... I'll fukk her at 19.

But i hope you suffer from chronic penile dysfunction so we'll be spared the fruits of your accursed loins.
I'm sure your father painfully regrets not wearing a condom the day he spurned you.
Re: Devil Used Ataga Usifo Against Chidimma. She Should Be Released by Nomanlike(m): 1:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Upmost96:
Op your head is not correct...
you fit dey her shoe one day

(1) (Reply)

Politician, Youths Attempt To Steal Corpse Of Suspect Who Died In Bayelsa Police / Police Recover Skeletal Remains Of Rivers Monarch Kidnapped Two Years Ago / Help AJELOAN Sent Me A Loan I Didn't Apply For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.