Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P (327 Views)

Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P / Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by Okoyeaniche(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
Peter Okoye of PSquare fame has taken to his Facebook account to convey a message to haters who come online to simply criticize and ridicule him for splitting up with his brother Paul.

Recall that in 2017, Peter fell out with his twin brother, Paul, and older brother, Jude, and has been performing alone since then.

In a Facebook post, Peter stated that his enemies believed he wouldn't be able to thrive alone after the splitting of the music group.

According to him, they can’t stand the fact that he is now richer and doing well for himself

He wrote;

"TEAM P! WHAT WERE THEY THINKING? THAT I WASN’T GOING TO SURVIVE ALONE?

"THEY JUS CAN’T STAND THE FACT THAT I AM RICHER NOW AND DOING WELL FOR MYSELF. PAINED!

"THIS POST IS FOR THEM AND THEM ALONE! JUST WATCH THEM REFERRING THIS POST TO MY...READ MORE

1 Share

Re: Psquare: "They Thought I Wouldn’t Survive Alone But Now I’m Richer" – Mr P by hybrid11(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
We are happy you're doing well all alone but deep down, we know you and your brother is having guilt of not working together as family..
True true eh ,this twin brothers keep in touch everyday,just that they don't hang out in public together but they still eat from the same plate

(1) (Reply)

Tochi Slams Ka3na - “you Were Trouble And Crazy; Nobody Cares You Exist” (video) / Play Play - Uberon Aroy X Feelingz Final Trailer [HD] / Actress Ini Edo Says, Vows Not To Relent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.